Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married DJ

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want all of you to know that i'm married.... i want to have kids... I want to experience to be the backbone in my family, of course...
But being a married man is not really easy, i dont know what to do or guidelines for not to have broken family.

If you have any advice, pls help me on this.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stop whatever you did to win over your wife. The secret is to make sure that you direct the majority of your DJ skills to your wife.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl is not the ***** that i'm telling you before...

actually i met her while having problems with the ***** that i dumped...
she's kinda worth for me coz i made her to feel the worthiness..
but there is one problem... i dunno how to continue the DJ skills that i learn from here. Actually i feel pressured of the things that i must do, coz we are now living in the same roof. Always seeing each other. In fact were always together, even when we go to office until we went home. To spiced up our relationship, sometimes i invite my friends and officemates in our house.. so she can invite her friends or officemates too.. but shes not the type of girl who likes socializing.

Guys, could you help me make my like blissful.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, in less than a year, you met and married a woman? May I ask why the rush?

Back to your original post...

But being a married man is not really easy, i dont know what to do or guidelines for not to have broken family.
What's essential is that you keep doing the things that made her attracted to you in the first place. Keep the relationship fun and interesting. It's also important that you maintain the lead in decision making, and put your foot down when necessary. She won't lose respect for you if you make the best decisions for your household, you stick to your word, and put her back in line when it's necessary.

Remember, women are NEVER happy 100% of the time. There's no point in trying to keep her in the happy zone. Her happiness is her responsibility, not yours.

Good luck on your marriage.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Desinova, your not letting me down.

Actually her father forced me to marry her daughter..
I told him that we are not really ready and he got disappointed. But after a few weeks, I felt that I want to have a child as well my wife. and that’s it....

You know what I’m feeling now, I feel pressured and bored. I know how to make our relationship fun but (interesting) ???.

There is no problem with decision making, I’m top of it but sometimes I care for her decisions so that she will not think that I’m too bossy.

Almost all of the articles here are for a single person; I can’t find what fits for me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually her father forced me to marry her daughter..
I really think parents should stay out of their adult children's lives when it comes to marriage. It is NOT the parent's decision to marry, it is the adult child's decision.

What happens here is generations before GenX find that marriage is a necessity instead of a choice. Even today's society caters to couples who don't want (or can't afford) to get married. Older generations don't seem to understand this, and are unwilling to change with the rest of the world.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for whom the bell trolls, his previous post January now married March, now all worried how to keep it together? No geography on place of origin.

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
can u think your way out of this "marriage"? usually people get bored and want to "spice up" their marriage after several years together, u have not even had one. u forgot one golden rule of all relationships: with time relathionships don't improve, they can get only worse. and what is her father to do with everything? and if u had disagreed to marry her would he have killed u? it seems like u created a mess and now u don't know what to do with all of this. so im not dr Phil but it seems like u better treat the desease, not the simptoms