"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Married chick

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
It happens. The seasons of life change for a man, what he thinks is cool at one point, later he can have greater experience and different viewpoints. The men telling you this thing, probably have been there and done that in some cases.

Lots of collateral damage from doing this.
- broken homes
- kids....
- sometimes that wimp dude is actually NOT a wimp but just lives by codes and can deal with you. Just because he can not or will not deal with his wife does not mean he can not deal with another man.
- legal..
- karma...

Doing this is actually pretty easy. But I describe it as being similar to walking up to a strange man you know nothing about and kicking him in the nuts for no reason other than you thought it would be funny.

Wanting to fck a flirty sexy wife that appears to be asking for it is normal, doing it is a choice.
Amazingly said, this is the best opinion I've read on this thread. Some people here started to judge me and getting butthurt like I was about to fvck their wives. And in the end nothing happened, I realized it's not worth my effort and that's about it. Thank you for your great insight.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
......Some people here started to judge me and getting butthurt like I was about to fvck their wives......
Never mind the ethics of it... The majority of us posting here will have been with someone who was 'taken', at some time in our lives.
Maybe even multiple times...
I'd be more concerned about personal safety.

As I said in an earlier post - When I was younger, I was in the situation where I almost came face-to-face with a husband carrying a potential weapon.***
And I know that younger guys feel as if they're indestructible... we've all been there in our youth.
However - If you get caught.... you might get away with it - or you might get hurt - or you might end up in hospital - you might end up permanently disabled - or in the most extreme case you might even end up in a coffin.

I'm not gonna tell you not to do it - I've done it myself.
But if you do.... BE CAREFUL!!!!


***
edited to add:
I'll relate my experience, and a few basic details because it just shows how easy it is to be caught out.
This was in the 'Redhall' area of Darlington, England - Wimbledon Close to be exact, one of the 5 houses facing onto Coombe Drive (Look it up on Streetview if ya like)
Like I said earlier, I was 19 and she was 29, we'd met in a nightclub and it went on for about 3 months.
She told me right from the start what she was up to, I know I wasn't the first, and almost certainly not the last. There was no involvement apart from the sex, which was a regular Friday night thing when her husband was out to playing in a local Pool league.
This happened in the early 80s, long before mobile phones existed so we had a signal organised to indicate the coast was clear - She had a vase of flowers in her front window which you could see as you approached the house, with a flower pattern on one side of the vase - If the pattern was facing outwards it meant her hubby was out - facing in, and he hadn't gone out yet.

The night we almost got caught - She'd turned the vase after he went out, but he'd come back because he'd forgotten his wallet or something. As I walked up towards her house... I was maybe half a dozen paces from the garden gate when the front door opened and he walked out... o_O
I just walked straight past, but I could see her standing behind him with a shocked look on her face :oops:. I did go back after a short wait, she told me why he'd come back and that he'd be out late due to a tournament he was in... so we did the usual (I was young and keen - LOL) But after a few days to think about what might have happened, I never went back again. At the age of 19 I had no desire to be confronted by an angry 30 yr-old carrying a Pool-cue.....
 
Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Never mind the ethics of it... The majority of us posting here will have been with someone who was 'taken', at some time in our lives.
Maybe even multiple times...
I'd be more concerned about personal safety.

As I said in an earlier post - When I was younger, I was in the situation where I almost came face-to-face with a husband carrying a potential weapon.***
And I know that younger guys feel as if they're indestructible... we've all been there in our youth.
However - If you get caught.... you might get away with it - or you might get hurt - or you might end up in hospital - you might end up permanently disabled - or in the most extreme case you might even end up in a coffin.

I'm not gonna tell you not to do it - I've done it myself.
But if you do.... BE CAREFUL!!!!


***
edited to add:
I'll relate my experience, and a few basic details because it just shows how easy it is to be caught out.
This was in the 'Redhall' area of Darlington, England - Wimbledon Close to be exact, one of the 5 houses facing onto Coombe Drive (Look it up on Streetview if ya like)
Like I said earlier, I was 19 and she was 29, we'd met in a nightclub and it went on for about 3 months.
She told me right from the start what she was up to, I know I wasn't the first, and almost certainly not the last. There was no involvement apart from the sex, which was a regular Friday night thing when her husband was out to playing in a local Pool league.
This happened in the early 80s, long before mobile phones existed so we had a signal organised to indicate the coast was clear - She had a vase of flowers in her front window which you could see as you approached the house, with a flower pattern on one side of the vase - If the pattern was facing outwards it meant her hubby was out - facing in, and he hadn't gone out yet.

The night we almost got caught - She'd turned the vase after he went out, but he'd come back because he'd forgotten his wallet or something. As I walked up towards her house... I was maybe half a dozen paces from the garden gate when the front door opened and he walked out... o_O
I just walked straight past, but I could see her standing behind him with a shocked look on her face :oops:. I did go back after a short wait, she told me why he'd come back and that he'd be out late due to a tournament he was in... so we did the usual (I was young and keen - LOL) But after a few days to think about what might have happened, I never went back again. At the age of 19 I had no desire to be confronted by an angry 30 yr-old carrying a Pool-cue.....
Glad you didn't got caught. I guess it was hard back in the day without modern technology. Why did you do it? Was it because she was hot or for the excitement and passion fvcking married woman?
 
Top