Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married chick in my class...

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl who I've been flirting with for a few weeks (didn't know she was married at the time), all of the sudden she hits me with "I'm married, you need to stop hitting on me, ljbf."

I was going to tell her that her touching me, giving me her number/email, setting coffee dates at school, wanting to be alone to "study", winking at me, etc, wasn't my doing and that she led me on, but I didn't. Instead I realized that she just liked the attention I gave her. Not to mention I asked her if she was married and she didn't answer me. (That was a few weeks ago). I think she puts her ring on and off when it suits her...

Lo and behold, I find a letter she wrote to her friend that she left in class about how she is cheating on her husband with some guy and how she loves getting banged by him. I guess my whole point is that most of these chicks will do what they please when the "right" situation occurs. I wasn't the right situation, but this other guy is. I guess she shouldn't have gotten married at 19 (now 20) years old...

My problem is, she still keeps asking me to study together, but I really don't wanna waste my time feeding her ego.

Any suggestions?

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
IT could be that someone that KNOWS her husband is around you two... she may be afraid to get caught.... IF you really want to pull her in, try setting a date to study at YOUR place... get her into your territory. marriage is only concluded by death or divorce... so if she's already screwing around on her husband, (jesus, I can't belive i have to point this out but) Theres also A STRONG chance he's doing the same...I can already foresee a divorce in their future.... and if you have proof, call her on it, when shes at your place, and dont be a di*k about it, make it into a game... she seems to be the type to like to play games, especially if shes bragging about cheating on her husband to a friend, on PAPER, she's leaving evidence of the fact, she's defineitly into playing games..... I recieved some good advice earlier on this site, act as if he (her husband) doesn't exist, and in your mind, and hers he won't... find ways to compliment her with out being too outright flirtacious, and put seduction into play... if you'd like to fool around with her, you're going to have to play the game, and unfortunately, bro, in this game, it appears she is making all the rules up as she goes, and you're either going to have to play along, or decide to foreit... another fact to consider, is even if you aren't screwing her, IF her husband finds you two together, after he finds out shes messing around behind his back, he is going to be PISSED! you should be prepared for that drama beforehand too... ever seen that show Cheaters?? How many fights have dudes been in on that show? Just think with your brain before your di*k, and avoid being kicked in the balls.... think about if she's really worth the headaches she may bring... I should know, I'm in a similar situation with a girl who's in a relationship right now... I KNOW her BF is going to be pissed, and will try to fight me when he meets me... but I've decided that those headaches are worth the relationship she and I have together...

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f*** gets married at 19? That's pretty weird don't you think?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
there's been 15 year olds...married...in the states.

"O ****...*sobbbing*, I have 2 kids..and I'm...only 17, WTF do I do Dr. Phil."

I would say, stop being a s'ut, put kids up for adpotion and think with your fuc'ing brain.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm married, you need to stop hitting on me, ljbf."

you should have said something like, 'i'll be sure to remember that the next time you are flirting with me, giving me your email and trying to setup coffee dates'

this was nothing more then a ploy to take control of the situation, take all the power.

My problem is, she still keeps asking me to study together, but I really don't wanna waste my time feeding her ego.

So don't.

IT could be that someone that KNOWS her husband is around you two...

Good point, but either way, end it...

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...what a *****. Ah well, you live and you learn. I ain't mad at her.

This was my first time really interacting with an attention ***** really, so I needed the experience of ljbf and all the other crap they pull.

I ain't gonna lie, if I could bang her, I would. But I either can't or would have to jump through too many hoops to do it. Not I, says the DJ in training.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to get yourself involved with a married girl anyway bro, it's not worth the hassle...

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. DO NOT get involved with the married girl. However for a ONS, do it and leave it.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want to find out the hard way that her husband is a top-ranked jujitsu fighter, or that he spends most evenings adjusting the laser sight on his 9mm handgun?

Don't fvck with another man's wife, but if you absolutely must, then at least find out about the husband's background.