Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married and going after the hot chick at work

Muscle

Reaction score
Ok I need some advice guys. I am married but going to lunch each week with this hot college chick at work who is engaged. Last year went to lunch regularly with another college chick at work but this new one is much hotter. Both these chicks know Im married and like my wife. Both said they like being friends with me but being the guy that I am I want to know how to take this further and make it more interesting. Give me some help guys.

Muscle

Reaction score
Hey come on. Aren't you guys Don Juans? I need some help here!

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let's see. Are you ready to have divorce papers signed and delievered to you? Just be aware of the consequences. You need to make sure if boning the college chicks is going to be worth it. Also don't expect them to settle down with you either, they're sitll in college.

If you're ready for the event of a divorce and possibly a single life after your fling, then I say go for it.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle- u got any kids?

sure hope not b/c u could be f*ckin up their lives so u can get a little action on the side

regardless you are married if u want the college chicks, fine, get a divorce

otherwise get off this site

also, why the hell did u get married?

as of right now i wouldnt want to get married, but if i make that commitment i am sure going to honor it and would not be the scum that you are

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't condone that behavior, but have you ever watched The Mind of a Married Man on HBO. Muscle is Jake. Some men can cheat on their wives, try to not get caught- and when they don't won't think twice about it. Have no guilt, no pain and just consider it fun. This just might be how Muscle is.

As far as your remark about, 'aren't you guys Don Juans.' No, that's just the name of this board. I think some of the smarter kids on here are trying to teach young brothas a lesson or two about life- so we all get well equipped to step into the next day. It's not just about chasing tail.

But if you wait a minute, someone might come along and suggest a way to spice up your situation.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Muscle.. there is a site for you called "The Other Woman". My friend and honest just a friend,, got involved with a MM and I can't tell you the pain all parties are in right now.

If it's fun on the side you want, you don't need this place. Chances are this young girl is just plain insecure and has a major crush on you.. Keep in mind tho.. the staked are high. I mean sure lots of people do it, and many never get caught, and yes, I can understand the thought of being married to just one person and missing the variety. Probably, why I am still single.. but in the end.. you will all lose. I mean it's not DJ tips you need not to get caught. At least that's not what I find this place to be.. Surprisingly, I did at first think that all on here would just be players in the sense of cheating.. but not so.

IF you already have her interest, you can play the "oh, we got married to young let's meet at X hotel" or the "with her it's friends but you dear are my soulmate" but will it ever really be enough. SOunds like your issues are more than about scoring with this one hot babe. Something else more important is going on. I mean if you want to screw, have fun and be the macho man again.. then why stay where you are.

Trust me you can't have your cake and eat it too. And extramarital affairs come with a price and if you think in the end you won't also lose you are DEAD wrong. I dunno tho.. I have many latin male friends and in their case, it seems sort of almost accepted. But the girls that are their OW realize that there will never be more. Still, each night they meet out a big fat bomb could drop. And if children are involved, then you carry the weight of that too. Not trying to judge here. But maybe you need to really look at what you have, what you really want and then decide.

I mean why someone at work? WHy would you be willing to risk a career for a ****.. Not very smart in my opinion. I would rather find someone in another town with NO connections.

Hope you get what you want? If you even know already.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ giving "help" to a dude who wants to cheat on his wife...

Thats such a beautiful thing.

Buddy since your marriage obviously means f*ck all to you...get a divorce..and then come back.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you're married, you shouldn't be fooling around with college chicks. If you want to fool around with college chicks, you shouldn't be married in the first place. It's that simple.

Some Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll regret it.

Go do something really nice for your wife right now. You'll remember why you married her in the first place.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they already know the score, you don't do much more than you would normally do. In fact, maybe less since you will have less explaining to do (they know the score, remember?)

You will have to disabuse them of any idea that you will leave your wife, which may kill your chances with them.

For some women, this sort of arrangement is good since they don't have to worry about you getting serious (you're married, right...)

For others, your being attached (married, LTR) is the turn on and they will go only for attached guys. These types have issues and take social-proof to the obsessive extreme (I've met a few of these professional homewreckers--nut cases, each one...)

You know the standard Surgeon General Warnings for dipping in the company ink well?---or for not risking what you can't afford to lose? (aside from the moralizing above...yes?)

Just curious, though---I'm not moralizing here, just wondering---why did you bother getting married in the first place? I often suspect men get into marriages with their head up their ass much like women choose their clothing based on current fashion----simply: everyone else does it, or it's time, so you just do it. No better reason than that.

So men marry women who simply happened to be their current GF and women wear clothes that make them look hideous.

You weren't seriously under the impression you were in love with her, were you?

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't answer cuz I'm in bed with my girl

Hey Tamales,

You're a babe and all, but you now have a 100 word limit per post.

Be a good girl for me like you want to.

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could settle for an open relationship, where you and your wife are both free to see other people. At least if you settle for this arrangement you are being fair

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can do is agree with most of the other posts on this.

That said, the whole issue of a lil' sumpin' sumpin' onna side goes well beyond how DJs operate, which is in the world of the free n' single.

caribguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a saying that I live by .... Don't dip in the company ink... you'll get stained.

Some Rules for Married guys looking to get a little something on the side.
Rule #1
Never go after a single girl, they will always want more than you can give.

Rule #2
Stay away from dredging at work. There is something called a reputation, which, once your Stained with (there is that stained word again) it's hard to get rid of.

Rule #3
Woman talk...... nuf said

Rule #4
Too many rules to remember .

Don't do it, look for some way to spice up your marrage.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Muscle
Ok I need some advice guys. I am married but going to lunch each week with this hot college chick at work who is engaged. Last year went to lunch regularly with another college chick at work but this new one is much hotter. Both these chicks know Im married and like my wife. Both said they like being friends with me but being the guy that I am I want to know how to take this further and make it more interesting. Give me some help guys.
Time for a reality check, Muscle. Do you have kids? Do you own a house, cars and lots of nice things you value? Do you have savings, own stocks, bonds, property or anything of value? Now, look at everything you have...children who respect you and you see everyday (if you have them), everything you've worked all your life for...

Now...take a quick mental inventory of all you have and then ask yourself whether you value those things more than you value getting a piece of ass from this girl. I might remind you that courts almost always favor women in divorce anyhow, and even more so if the woman is bitter and mad as hell over her old man parking his penis in other women. She'll take you for everything you have and then some. It's not worth it for a passing ego boost, and that's what this is for you. You're married, feeling old and want to re-gain a taste of those good old days, and that's likely what this is all about. Make sure you know the risks and are absolutely positive that you aren't out writing checks your arse isn't willing to cover.

Don't be dumb. If you aren't happy, then get a divorce before you go looking for a new parking place for your johnson.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is we have a TROLL on our hands. Someone who posts just to draw attention. The question is ridiculous and he should consult the bible for his dating advice. The fact that he's married has nothing to do with the fact that he's going on a date with some girl. THey are unrelated, yet he mentions his marriage to draw the added attention.

NEXT.