Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage Game?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, creating this thread for tips on married game. I think there was one created recently but can't find it. For instance, how to create space and increase attraction in a married environment with kids. If I spend all my time working, working out or with kids, where's the space? Any other situations and/or suggestions for married game are welcome.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant help you much here but what i did is start playing sport for me it was hockey games were always later than 8pm so np for the kids.
Team sport if you can is better imo.
Also the social part of it is great and expanded greatly my social circle, playing a physical sport with a bunch of guys help greatly with a alpha mentality.

tbh it did not help me get anything more from LTR, but made me feel alot better.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant help you much here but what i did is start playing sport for me it was hockey games were always later than 8pm so np for the kids.
Team sport if you can is better imo.
Also the social part of it is great and expanded greatly my social circle, playing a physical sport with a bunch of guys help greatly with a alpha mentality.

tbh it did not help me get anything more from LTR, but made me feel alot better.
so did not being as available as much make her chase anymore?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so did not being as available as much make her chase anymore?
Not for me sadly, but i did lost most motivation at making it work with her also.
So i might not be best example. She might also had some health issue she gained about 100lb in like 5 year.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, creating this thread for tips on married game. I think there was one created recently but can't find it. For instance, how to create space and increase attraction in a married environment with kids. If I spend all my time working, working out or with kids, where's the space? Any other situations and/or suggestions for married game are welcome.
Hard to fake 'game' when you're married with kids and a job. Either way, the same principles apply. You have to lead, you make the plans, you make the decisions, and you must have your own interests/passions/hobbies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to fake 'game' when you're married with kids and a job. Either way, the same principles apply. You have to lead, you make the plans, you make the decisions, and you must have your own interests/passions/hobbies.
There are still elements which may be managed and distance and time.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely your wife knows you well enough that there is no game to play?

There’s tips for a happy marriage I suppose. These are pretty much the same for all relationships with women.

This all depends on your wife. With mine I’d say just actually be a good husband. Share with her. Look out for her interests. Be a rock. Take care of your career.

If one is married to a ho, there’s nothing you can do either way. The chase game can’t exist. You’re married FFS!

The only thing I would say is just don’t act like you are afraid of leaving. We’ve had 2 fights in 2 years and it descended into “were not a good match etc”. I found just straight up saying “fine- if that’s what you think I’ll go” without hesitation got an immediate reaction, as she saw I had some balls and wasn’t going to plead. That’s the same for all women in all circumstances though.

Wives are not pvssy to be conquered. They are kind of how you treat you’re best friend. You’ll never, ever maintain mystique or novelty in the long run, it’s better just to be a damn good partner in life that she doesn’t want to leave. It’s youre adventure together, not your sidekick or plate. Treat it as such.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There’s tips for a happy marriage I suppose. These are pretty much the same for all relationships with women.

This all depends on your wife. With mine I’d say just actually be a good husband. Share with her. Look out for her interests. Be a rock. Take care of your career.

If one is married to a ho, there’s nothing you can do either way. The chase game can’t exist. You’re married FFS!

The only thing I would say is just don’t act like you are afraid of leaving. We’ve had 2 fights in 2 years and it descended into “were not a good match etc”. I found just straight up saying “fine- if that’s what you think I’ll go” without hesitation got an immediate reaction, as she saw I had some balls and wasn’t going to plead. That’s the same for all women in all circumstances though.

Wives are not pvssy to be conquered. They are kind of how you treat you’re best friend. You’ll never, ever maintain mystique or novelty in the long run, it’s better just to be a damn good partner in life that she doesn’t want to leave. It’s youre adventure together, not your sidekick or plate. Treat it as such.
I've learned one infallible truth in this whole red pill journey, if you want to call it that, and that is this: If you use the word "partner" in regards to your spouse, you are either a feminist or a cuck. I'll let you decide which pertains to you.

Actually, a sidekick is a better word to describe a wife. That's what they want to do - be absorbed into your world. Left alone, they self-destruct.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned one infallible truth in this whole red pill journey, if you want to call it that, and that is this: If you use the word "partner" in regards to your spouse, you are either a feminist or a cuck. I'll let you decide which pertains to you.

Actually, a sidekick is a better word to describe a wife. That's what they want to do - be absorbed into your world. Left alone, they self-destruct.
I’m not going to trade insults with you pal, feel free to believe what you want.

MindPurify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down, speed dawg.
I quite like and adhere to what Fruitbat had to say.

My FIANCEE (but not my partner dear god) is not a ho by any stretch at all and genuinely pays her dues if I'm a good FIANCE that listens, dates her, spanks her and basicslly just meets her in the middle.

We have our fair share of arguments, and I'll learn not to chase her afterwards so much. I also plan to make her feel more attractive as I don't think if so thus enough.
I think the game when married is a game to try and keep things interesting in order to keep the gal. Progress. Push each other. Have adventures. And keep the family tree growing.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down, speed dawg.
I quite like and adhere to what Fruitbat had to say.

My FIANCEE (but not my partner dear god) is not a ho by any stretch at all and genuinely pays her dues if I'm a good FIANCE that listens, dates her, spanks her and basicslly just meets her in the middle.

We have our fair share of arguments, and I'll learn not to chase her afterwards so much. I also plan to make her feel more attractive as I don't think if so thus enough.
I think the game when married is a game to try and keep things interesting in order to keep the gal. Progress. Push each other. Have adventures. And keep the family tree growing.
Partner is a word I use because in my professional capacity it’s the standard. Spouse isn’t used much. It’s pretty much standard in my world and doesn’t carry the overtones it might do in other circles. In fact, I remember cringing somewhat when it began to be used.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partner is a word I use because in my professional capacity it’s the standard. Spouse isn’t used much. It’s pretty much standard in my world and doesn’t carry the overtones it might do in other circles. In fact, I remember cringing somewhat when it began to be used.
Well you dont have to copy cat. Call her your woman.

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score

I have fvcked some married women, that I’m sure would agree w this. I didn’t care their husbands treated them poorly, as it just means more pvzzy for me when they don’t get their needs met at home.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fvcked some married women, that I’m sure would agree w this. I didn’t care their husbands treated them poorly, as it just means more pvzzy for me when they don’t get their needs met at home.
The mark of a quality man.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but in today times its likely he was treating her like gold and she was stepping out.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super funny stuff, how does she keep it interesting for him?
There’s some huge irony in that those who spend their time discussing tactics and modifying their actions to impress and attract women are simultaneously saying they don’t need to.

“Who needs to keep a girl interested?” Loolz

Posts about latest game strategies.