Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage complex

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!
So I actually think I've tried to become a Christian, as a way to feel safe that the person I'm with won't leave me?
And as an excuse for me to continue in my blue pill ways? Is this a possibility?

Religion is seriously making me confused, cause I look at the world today as a lacking of values and going in the wrong direction. And so I think I should be a Christian, so I can aim for those values. But I'm not sure I'm doing it because I actually believe in the bible, or because I can get married and feel secure in the relationship? Cause I met this 28yo girl that is a Christian, and I immediately, thought to myself "this is my chance, someone who I can have those values with", but I'm not sure I'm actually doing it because I believe in God, or because I want to feel safe in my blue pill ways?

Anyone been in the same situation? Have any thoughts on this?

I know some will say that marriage is a cope and should be avoided. But if I actually believe in God, shouldn't belief in marriage be a given?

Also, she said she was open to meet someone who wasn't a Christian (Which goes against the bible). At that point I'm questioning if she's actually Christian? Should I confront her with that flaw in logic and watch her response?
So if I actually meet her I would contribute in her breaking her own values/beliefs.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not religion but indoctrination of feminism into the text. In the big 3, men are head of the household. Not women.

Today religion is to be a better beta and to play house with Karen after best years are done. It's rubbish. Rollos new book does a good breakdown but I highly suggest you do your own research.

For instance, who did the snake approach first in the garden of eden? Hypergamy in the form of "your eyes will be open" and "be like GOD!" WHY? Which sex is running out to get poked without exercising common sense or considering potential fallout in fertility or other issues? The Gita warns about "out of the corruption of women comes the corruption of nations." Even if you don't believe these texts warn about female nature.

If you attend make sure it's based. Something like orthodox or Muslim not girl power and pandering to sluts.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not religion but indoctrination of feminism into the text. In the big 3, men are head of the household. Not women.

Today religion is to be a better beta and to play house with Karen after best years are done. It's rubbish. Rollos new book does a good breakdown but I highly suggest you do your own research.

For instance, who did the snake approach first in the garden of eden? Hypergamy in the form of "your eyes will be open" and "be like GOD!" WHY? Which sex is running out to get poked without exercising common sense or considering potential fallout in fertility or other issues? The Gita warns about "out of the corruption of women comes the corruption of nations." Even if you don't believe these texts warn about female nature.

If you attend make sure it's based. Something like orthodox or Muslim not girl power and pandering to sluts.
But that's due to feminism ignoring alot of what the bible says. If you actually follow what the bible says, wouldn't you then live according to God, and not feminism? Like lets say you find a girl that's open to being religious and she agrees to follow you, because that's what the bible instructs. Wouldn't that be the best way to combat the lacking of values?
Because if I have sex outside marriage, and sleep around. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, I'm contributing to making more sluts.

If we think sleeping around is a bad thing, then shouldn't we atleast stay away from them, if we believe it's wrong?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo, Religion has a common theme of “be rewarded later” which is exactly how society controls men. Alphas go for their pleasure, betas wait patiently for theirs.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo, Religion has a common theme of “be rewarded later” which is exactly how society controls men. Alphas go for their pleasure, betas wait patiently for theirs.
But isn't going after pleasure, what's destroying the west? Isn't that what women who sleep around are doing? And what we say is degenerate?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But isn't going after pleasure, what's destroying the west? Isn't that what women who sleep around are doing? And what we say is bad?
Who says it’s bad? Beta males who want women to be controlled? Or alpha guys who like promiscuous women?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says it’s bad? Beta males who want women to be controlled? Or alpha guys who like promiscuous women?
I thought there was a general idea that sleeping around for women is a bad thing, because it makes it harder for them to pair bond later. Increasing the odds of single motherhood, and raising children without fathers? And if you think that is a bad thing, while also sleeping with those women, you're indirectly contributing to the problem.

Maybe you don't see it as a problem, in which case I guess you can go ahead and sleep around with a good conscience.

Playing the devils advocate, you could ofc say that responsibility is on the women and not the man. But the way I see it, the man is still involved. So idk.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcissism and hedonism are parasitic tendencies for humans, meaning that they break down the things we rely on to function, which is why they are typically condemned by religions. A tribe with 100 people who are all narcissistic and hedonistic will self destruct and be gone very soon, but a tribe with 100 people who all live according to the 7 sins and virtues (or equivalents) will prosper by comparison both materially and psychologically. This is like the dark and light sides of the Force.

The problems are two:

1) What Yoda says - the dark side is "quicker, easier, more seductive". The "light side" by comparison is not as easily palpable on an individual level, which is what people are mostly concerned with - it may be fulfilling, but it is not "quick, easy and seductive". Furthermore, the light side is by necessity vulnerable to being exploited by the dark side, but not vice versa (if you give someone your trust you are necessarily vulnerable to betrayal, but mistrusting someone doesnt make you vulnerable to them if they trust you) and this is part of what makes the dark side "easy and seductive". If you think everyone around you is of the dark side, it seems stupid to be of the light side.

2) In nature, each organism can carry a certain load of parasites and still trudge on but beyond that it starts dying. Human narcissism and hedonism in society are like that. Human social units from the individual to the group can survive a certain amount of such behavior, and the pathological personality disorders who are the extremes of it. But the more it suffuses peoples' behavior, the more peoples' lives will begin to collapse. SargeMaximus's responses in this thread, which prompted me to write this post, are mild examples of this "dark side" tendency. It's not logically "wrong", but it's a different way to live which has different motivations and creates different consequences. Just like the dark and light sides of the Force.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought there was a general idea that sleeping around for women is a bad thing, because it makes it harder for them to pair bond later. Increasing the odds of single motherhood, and raising children without fathers? And if you think that is a bad thing, while also sleeping with those women, you're indirectly contributing to the problem.

Maybe you don't see it as a problem, in which case I guess you can go ahead and sleep around with a good conscience.

Playing the devils advocate, you could ofc say that responsibility is on the women and not the man. But the way I see it, the man is still involved. So idk.
It’s only a problem for men who don’t have options. Monogamy was developed by betas who wanted some p*ssy too. Look to religion like I said, it’s all designed to keep men from being the alpha. Of course, women will seek out alphas regardless so the only losers in this arrangement, ironically, are the beta males who developed it

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the way that I conduct myself, I am constantly getting mistaken as a Christian, but I'm agnostic.

In theory, it would be ideal to find a good Christian woman, but I don't trust most of them... and here's why.

I mean no offence to anyone reading, but today's typical Christian reminds me of today's typical liberal ( I was a liberal for 40 years btw) .
The majority of liberal's like to preach tolerance and coexisting with everyone but the moment you tell them that you voted for # 45, their tolerance and desire to coexist is no where to be seen. Be suspicious of those that preach one thing and behave the opposite.

The same goes for today's typical Christian (or as I like to call them... "conspicuous Christians"). These are the types that need an audience or even a one listener to hear them as they pose and/or swagger with their religion talk. Heck, I am more authentic than these people and I'm not even certain if there's an "upstairs" or "downstairs." The same advice goes here as above... "Be suspicious of those that preach one thing and behave the opposite."

If your gal is modest (she doesn't have this need to wedge religion into every conversation with every stranger or acquaintance) but she attempts to practice "Christ-like" behavior, then you might have one of the rare good ones.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!
So I actually think I've tried to become a Christian, as a way to feel safe that the person I'm with won't leave me?
And as an excuse for me to continue in my blue pill ways? Is this a possibility?

Religion is seriously making me confused, cause I look at the world today as a lacking of values and going in the wrong direction. And so I think I should be a Christian, so I can aim for those values. But I'm not sure I'm doing it because I actually believe in the bible, or because I can get married and feel secure in the relationship? Cause I met this 28yo girl that is a Christian, and I immediately, thought to myself "this is my chance, someone who I can have those values with", but I'm not sure I'm actually doing it because I believe in God, or because I want to feel safe in my blue pill ways?

I know some will say that marriage is a cope and should be avoided. But if I actually believe in God, shouldn't belief in marriage be a given?

Also, she said she was open to meet someone who wasn't a Christian (Which goes against the bible). At that point I'm questioning if she's actually Christian? Should I confront her with that flaw in logic and watch her response?
So if I actually meet her I would contribute in her breaking her own values/beliefs.
The first thing you need to understand about religion is that it is, primarily, a business. And it's a very big business, at least in the United States. They did a study a couple of years ago and found out that religion contributes $1.2 trillion (yes, trillion) to the U.S. economy. That's several times more than Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple combined. Like other businesses, religious organizations need to generate revenue. And that revenue is generated though parishioner contributions. In return, churches and other places of worship provide a type of "service". Once you understand the basic economics of religion, you will start looking at it though a different lense.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!

There is a huge difference between being Christian and being a follower of Christ. Or better said, between being religious for the sake of laws and tradition and being a person of values, morals, and ethics aka a decent human being.

Also, when it comes to religion, confronting someone about their beliefs (take covid-19 or politics as an example) is never advisable. Unless you come from true and genuine curiosity to learn and discuss theology, not dismantle or prove someone wrong. The ego is a fragile face. People will believe what they want to believe and will only get defensive and sometimes offensive (as seen here by a few members). But this only shows their moral ground, mindset, and foundation.

Last but not least, please tell me you didn't just say that "I actually think I've tried to become a Christian, as a way to feel safe that the person I'm with won't leave me?". That is absolutely the wrong reason to become anything. You should not become anything for anyone but yourself. Please reflect on your true beliefs and moral values.

Also, the bible (if you actually study it, not just read it like a script) does not have such rules. There is no scripture about sex (aside from lust as a sin but that is different that sex with your partner), or not being able to form a relationship with someone who is not labeled "Christian" which nowadays has become to read the bible and go to church and voila, you're Christian. Doesn't work like that, at least not how Jesus Christ envisions humanity to seek "salvation" (whatever that means to you personally).

Anyway, let's put religion and the human beings trying to make sense of it aside. You are, in my humble opinion, approaching marriage, relationships, gender dynamics, (and religion) from the incorrect angle.

Take a step back and look at yourself first, before confronting someone about their beliefs.

Modern Man Advice

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's due to feminism ignoring alot of what the bible says. If you actually follow what the bible says, wouldn't you then live according to God, and not feminism? Like lets say you find a girl that's open to being religious and she agrees to follow you, because that's what the bible instructs. Wouldn't that be the best way to combat the lacking of values?
Because if I have sex outside marriage, and sleep around. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, I'm contributing to making more sluts.

If we think sleeping around is a bad thing, then shouldn't we atleast stay away from them, if we believe it's wrong?
There are girls I met who claim religion but it's usually a ploy. A few legit believed in god. It's usually a come find Jesus after the wall. I don't date that.

Dude you are in the wrong forum. Men bang. It's been this way since before King David or Solomon. How many women dud they have and a belief in God?

You can live on Disney on ice or you can come back to reality. When I picked up, majority of girls say they are Christian. A significant amount are the single mom stats. Women claim religion more often than not to deflect their ****ty lifestyle choices.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between being Christian and being a follower of Christ. Or better said, between being religious for the sake of laws and tradition and being a person of values, morals, and ethics aka a decent human being.

Also, when it comes to religion, confronting someone about their beliefs (take covid-19 or politics as an example) is never advisable. Unless you come from true and genuine curiosity to learn and discuss theology, not dismantle or prove someone wrong. The ego is a fragile face. People will believe what they want to believe and will only get defensive and sometimes offensive (as seen here by a few members). But this only shows their moral ground, mindset, and foundation.

Last but not least, please tell me you didn't just say that "I actually think I've tried to become a Christian, as a way to feel safe that the person I'm with won't leave me?". That is absolutely the wrong reason to become anything. You should not become anything for anyone but yourself. Please reflect on your true beliefs and moral values.

Also, the bible (if you actually study it, not just read it like a script) does not have such rules. There is no scripture about sex (aside from lust as a sin but that is different that sex with your partner), or not being able to form a relationship with someone who is not labeled "Christian" which nowadays has become to read the bible and go to church and voila, you're Christian. Doesn't work like that, at least not how Jesus Christ envisions humanity to seek "salvation" (whatever that means to you personally).

Anyway, let's put religion and the human beings trying to make sense of it aside. You are, in my humble opinion, approaching marriage, relationships, gender dynamics, (and religion) from the incorrect angle.

Take a step back and look at yourself first, before confronting someone about their beliefs.

Modern Man Advice
I love cannon balling in. Belligerent and even offensive from go. Some sloot on f&f wanted to play the Jesus card. Mysteriously not virgin. It's typical of modern women. Not Christian. Not follower of Jesus or Allah or some bearded old guy in a cloud. It's retarded the level of delusional stupidity people follow.

I've met monks. Many of them live a ascetic lifestyle. It's not shtick or some manipulation. I respect that and even admire it. I've met holy Christian or Muslim and Buddhists. I can respect that lifestyle. More often than not, it's rubbish when women do it. It's always to mitigate declining smv.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, the bible (if you actually study it, not just read it like a script) does not have such rules. There is no scripture about sex (aside from lust as a sin but that is different that sex with your partner),
Lust is a heart or parent sin towards full blown sexual sins, which is sex with your partner unless you are married. That's black and white in the bible.

Modern Man advice said:
or not being able to form a relationship with someone who is not labeled "Christian" which nowadays has become to read the bible and go to church and voila, you're Christian.
The Bible says NOT to be unequally yolked together with an unbeliever. Ironically, that's the same single verse that's preventing me from taking the covid-vaccine because I feel I'm being unequally yolked together with a system if I take the vaccine. So it can apply to women, it can apply to vaccines.

Being a Christian is more defined as being born-again and having a supernatural experience with Jesus rather than doing christian-like motions. If you just read the bible religiously without understanding what it is saying or applying any teaching in a practical or edifying way then it doesn't mean anything. Visiting or going to a church doesn't mean anything either since people can go for different reasons. You didn't mention praying in the mix.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!

You sound like you are under the conviction of the Spirit. Deep down you can see something is wrong with the satan world system and it sounds like you are becoming aware that the bible is the only truth that is really out there. This lady sounds non-judgmental but there are allot of compromised Christians. If you believe in God then being married should be a given.

Remember, you are asking advice from people who are mainly atheists, agnostics or who don't even have a relationship with Jesus about important faith-issues. You have to take that with a grain of salt as they don't have Christian values or understand how serious some of the issues, pertaining to marriage and abstaining from fornications are core issues.

It sounds like you would likely corrupt her and contribute to the corruption that is in the world unless you lead to abstain from fornication until marriage. You are respecting her in a godly way if you don't have sex with her until marriage. Personally, I never had full-blown sex with anyone I wasn't married with. I was married in the past. People like @Atom Smasher should weigh in on this.

Reaction score
Hi!

Yes the word of God says we can only marry other believers.There are only two kinds of people in the world,children of the devil and children of God,what group do you fall into ??