Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage and being faithful...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah ok I clocked the last post so it is relationship rescue. Well all women r trainable that's built in but u need to find the right sticks and carrots. U do need to fix this or you ll be building up a volcano of resentment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the problem. If the relationship is good but you just want a different slice of pie once in a while without any emotions isn't that what business trips and hookers are for?
I think he'd rather his own wife learn to please him versus before forced to get pie outside the house.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah ok I clocked the last post so it is relationship rescue. Well all women r trainable that's built in but u need to find the right sticks and carrots. U do need to fix this or you ll be building up a volcano of resentment.
What has been successful in this situation where someone is set in their ways literally for 5 or 10+ years and see's nothing wrong? As far as they are concerned they did what they are "supposed" to do...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't change the outputs without changing the inputs. Are there children involved?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so if she does want to learn a few tricks get her one of any number of instructional vids e.g. 2 girls teach sex and watch it in bed with her. Don't expect instant results. You still have to lead. BTW sorry to ask about your wife but what r u working with breast wise bountiful fun bags or tiny treats?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't change the outputs without changing the inputs. Are there children involved?
With the amount of combined knowledge on this site, we should have standar
We should have the combined knowledge from the "good" and "bad" sides to know how to manipulate someone or cheat on them and play them just right so that the outcome is more likely?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the logic here. I do think that cheating during a relationship is worse than cheating at the end but you are right that virtually all women monkey branch, and who knows if it was the cheating that caused the relationship to end instead of the relationship fizzling out and leading her to cheat....of course her rationalization is going to be the latter but that is self-serving.
My non physically built brother fvcked a spec ops turned $250k salesmans wife. I don't like people who fvck wives but it's just a bullet point. The wieves like to beat those spec ops and Alpha types to "win". The guy was built physically, could kill several men with his hands, and made cash. Had her in a Range Rover and a House and she liked clowning her husband with my brother and other very regular guys. This is what they do...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we provided fruitbat with a few plays. He was smart enough to try them and now he's married to the girl and has a beautiful baby.

I've been with my girl for nearly 4.5 years now probably wouldn't have made it without cross-cultural advice from scaramouche. That's why I still hang here to pay back.

how about it Scarface do you want to step up to the panel and give the real truth?

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys lack genuine desire. Its going to be tough but she must desire you again.
Not enough info really but if you let her sleep around you are putting a dagger in your marriage.

You need to stir the pot a bit. Workout, change your look, go out, treat her differently. In my experience the prude types need more dominance and more aggression with sex. Dont nicely fck her. Take her. Ofcourse with consent but dont ask, just do it.
When i have sex with my wife i dont ask. I escalate until she says to stop. If she dont tell me to stop shes getting taken.
This one time early on i was escalating and she was physically trying to resist but in an inviting way. She never said stop but resisted the whole way and by the time i entered it was explosively wet.
My wife by culture is a bit prudish and i don't let it get in the way. She might be secretly desiring you to just fck her.

Become desirable to other women or just in general without fcking around on her. At least for a time.
Maybe not pedestalize her so much.
I don’t think read any of the prior reply’s... nobody is being put on a pedestal.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. Perhaps you’re starting to break through. I commend you for having the guts to be straight up and to stand your ground as a man. Proud of you. I know you are proud of yourself.

Cheers
Yeah the tough part is that I already know the outcome... we’ve been through this and “working on it” for 10+ years....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It's ok because LTR will erode your frame if you will keep yourself to this pious b.u.ll.s..hit. Your sex life will depend on her "yes" and "no" if you will consider this idea worthwile - it means she will lead you because she has one of the most precious things and (in your mind) its the only way to obtain it. It will force you to play tricks, liaise with her or negotiate with her and accept her (more often than not) inferior point of view.

Your wife/LTR partner should be monogamous. You need to be polygamic in order to maintain the frame and edge that allows you to move forward in your life, career, purpose. It will also let you to keep her in line.

She wants to provide you with an ultimatum? "Ok honey, I will gladly think about what you said, however, I'm going to the party tonight. You will tell me tomorrow what is this ultimatum about, ok :) ?"

Society is an abstract construct that doesn't really exist outside of abstract thinking. It's just one person and another and another one and dynamics between them.

Society perceives cheating as a highly disregarded thing to do because it creates discontent (usually the party that was cheated upon is discontent). However high status males are still perceived worthy of female attention and their seed is perceived as superior to beta males.

High status male can override opposition easily if he wants to - to the extent that husband/uck.old can be offered an apartment or a sports car by high status male or money to simply GTFO because that chick is now a plowing ground for high status male.

Now, females KNOW that it works like that. So they will say "It's bad, really, low behaviour" but their eyes will shine when their hamster will eat the crumbs of this idea as it's what their life is essentially about.

Notice that some high status males are in fact entrapped by their high status (it's so pronounced that they have a lot of issues to stray under the radar, especially that liberal society blames men for p.hucking around, even if guy's wife is so unattractive that your eyes hurt just by looking at her)

Anyway, women prefer to tell the story w/o morals subplot - its usually about handsome dark men that met her and came and took her from the hands of her lousy, sub-human husband that was simply inadequate but that's not how the story is usually - usually it's enamoured beta with some wannabe-alpha game that run out of fuel and high status dominates with persistence short running betas and their game. Most of them nonchalantly adds in the end "Well, he had a wife"

Ultimate prize for the female is high status male that leaves his previous partner for her. It's pleasant embrace of mother nature, still warm with blood of her opponent.

That's why it's ok.

Nature says it is fine. Nature dwarfs any human rights. If you are in LTR and this attractive chick lets you know it's ok to go upstairs, it's Mother Nature call. You should follow. Nothing wrong with that.

No, obviously you need to learn how to lie first.
Redpill truth laid down by markfromeurope:

"Ultimate prize for the female is high status male that leaves his previous partner for her. It's pleasant embrace of mother nature still warm with blood of her opponent."

the evil but truth in this statement. look @Spaz this is what you were warning about female competition and look @zekko, the disgust that this is true just made me change my mind about accepting a man cheating on me to retain "alphaness" or the glossy feathercoat of the well desired rooster in @mrgoodstuff's example of the ****bird made goodlooking by polygamous sex.

I simply can't stand to share the same gender with this garbage hypergamous evil ****.

No man will cheat on me again.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High value men are perfectly capable of being monogamous. They actually function better in life and accomplish MORE because with their relationship steadfast it allows him to focus on his purpose and achievements and family if he has one.

Now. Before everyone starts howling...such men are revered by their partners, and their partners, recognizing her man’s value works to satisfy him, compliment him as a partner and build a life with him. She realizes other women would be delighted to have him and so she is vigilant in her looks and she looks to provide him loyalty, constancy and respite from the challenges of the world. She becomes his safe place as well as his confidant and his lover.

Women miss the boat on this constantly. But so do men. No woman worthy of real partnership is going to put up with deception for long. Why would a quality partner tolerate deception in exchange for real loyalty & real love? Simple. They will not.

If you want a great woman you must chisel yourself into a great man.

Sometimes we marry young, as in the case of OP, and we are not fully formed as people; we are not fully ready as partners. But we fall in love and get married anyway. And that is where tremendous opportunity lies if one can adjust focus and see marriage as the people growing vehicle it is in its highest expression.

I believe OP recognizes the truth in what I am saying. The book goes deep into this concept which is why I think the book would be quite useful to him (to them both actually.)

OP must exert himself in his marriage as a man and stand for his needs as a man within the marriage first. Any pansy can go get a side piece. A real man looks first at himself and asks, How did I arrive here?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Redpill truth laid down by markfromeurope:

"Ultimate prize for the female is high status male that leaves his previous partner for her. It's pleasant embrace of mother nature still warm with blood of her opponent."

the evil but truth in this statement. look @Spaz this is what you were warning about female competition and look @zekko, the disgust that this is true just made me change my mind about accepting a man cheating on me to retain "alphaness" or the glossy feathercoat of the well desired rooster in @mrgoodstuff's example of the ****bird made goodlooking by polygamous sex.

I simply can't stand to share the same gender with this garbage hypergamous evil ****.

No man will cheat on me again.
Mark is on the way up, he's much different now compared to when he 1st joined.

Always knew the had the smarts to figure out somethings.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You are trying to offend me - probably because your values perceive my values as evil/weak/inferior/macchiavellic (weak because macchiavellic) etc., real man speak what he thinks, acts like he should act, promotes values blablablah - I understand it. Yes, I may be perceived as macchiavellic because I understand everything that makes 'moral' person running yet I also understand what makes 'immoral' person running.

I understand what makes murderer murderer and what makes thief a thief. It doesn't necessarily means I am a murderer or thief myself. It just makes me knowledgeable.

Neverthless, eventhough not necessarily a moral person, I would give you helping hand if you would need it - mostly because I see a man that would need to be crushed in order to understand how the Nature works and its never a pleasant sight, being crushed by Nature.

I was crushed by Nature (do you know how it is when you are sick and your woman leaves you because you are? I do.

It happened to me more than once.

Do you know what you think about these women when, eventually, you beat the illness and you are in health and good looking?

I do.

Do you think that woman you love would tolerate a weakness in you that you tolerate in her? What's the difference between your SMV and her SMV if the answer is YES?

I could answer many of such questions and I don't need holy books for that.

What you feel when you read my posts is being repulsed by twisted morality of another human being.

Or just your immature defence reaction when you face the words of truth.

Or maybe both.

btw. You used female validation (BeExcellent post) to feel better and more righteous in your stance about what you wrote regarding what I wrote.

What a powerful words that need a validation from a woman to be upheld. My my....
hey man, that really sucks that a woman hurt you when you were down.
Sickening stuff.

I'm female and our fellow sosuave member could have been insulting me but I don't rise to the insults because I'm afraid I might miss the message that's in there for me to learn.
Or maybe he was insulting you, who only knows but @stringpuller(hi string, happy fathers day man)
Listen, stringpuller was really the only one to neg hard that little dramatic scene yesterday on sosuave with the wife or young daughter that hacked a mod's acct. What was his words before another mod finally shut down the thread?

Something along the lines of "How does the redpill taste? Drink up wife"

omfg!! lmao that was classic!! fvck man somebody had to say it @stringpuller the broad would not stop!

@stringpuller is also our resident sosuave member who reminds men to not. let. anything. go.
If some random stranger dude is negging/dominating your woman and indirectly you as a man, at a gas pump for her pumping her own gas, do not let him get away with it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There's no reason to feel sorry for me and there's no message for you to learn really - you are a woman, follow your nature, act like you feel you need to act.
he knows I struggle with fear. Fear of abandonment, fear of violence, fear of insanity. Just means he reads my posts.

I admire him and respect his relationship with his wife. What he's doing is working and he's got some good values to boot.

Same class(age/peer year) same steeltown environment(I think).
Thanks though. mark. Keep sharing here.
We're all learning here.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you want to believe it or not...the very fact that your here asking these things by implication. You are doing just that. An alpha male would have walked already.
I dont need to read anything but but your OP.
Meaning...there was

There it is....a women who is not submitting to you is NOT great. Welcome to the RP friend. Make a decision. The secs is a reflection of dominance. In my previous reply i tried to tell you.
What i find to be true is the men wanting to find the "fun weekend" with a plate are the cucks who want to "be dominated" because they themselves at home are dominated. Just sayin
clearly you’re confused what it means to be alpha. Alpha does not mean tucking your tail and running bc things aren’t going your way. Alpha means being the leader. Showing others what you want. working on your marriage is more difficult than being a beta and running.

The bottom line is that I started this thread asking if any married males successfully have a side woman while being married. So far nobody has shown much success in doing so.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that what betas do? Or do they stay in shytty marriages? ?
Dude your literally thinking abput other dudes banging your wife so you can bang other chics. Thats a Cuck
There is a book called the Rational Male. If i were you i would read it.
Like I said bf. You’re acting like a clueless 15 YO boy. You insist that you know the answer to a problem you haven’t even educated yourself on. You admittedly haven’t read all the posts. Nobody else is banging my wife. She’s totally happy. You’re confused what the problem is here and honestly just need to stop commenting.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
My non physically built brother fvcked a spec ops turned $250k salesmans wife. I don't like people who fvck wives but it's just a bullet point. The wieves like to beat those spec ops and Alpha types to "win". The guy was built physically, could kill several men with his hands, and made cash. Had her in a Range Rover and a House and she liked clowning her husband with my brother and other very regular guys. This is what they do...
what's the spec ops guy's number after they get divorced?

Just joking.

Skill to kill with bare hands is hot. What's wrong with me? lol