“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Marketing-perception IS reality

Escobar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
How guys this is my first post on these boards.This is the most impressive forum i have ever been on.I've been reading the messages for a couple of weeks now.

I just wanted to share some insights with you based on my training in marketing.If you are a guy who thinks that you aren't good looking enough,or smart enough or interesting enough and that women will think your a loser based on your past than don't fret.You see all that stuff does't matter!It's what your perceived to be!

In marketing and sociology(from which marketing stems) there is a saying that goes

"perception is reality"

Human being are not rational.We only view the world as our senses allow us to see them.If you are perceived as a loser by a woman than that woman must have perceived you as being a loser through her senses.What are the senses?Senses are formed through by what we

see hear feel taste or smell.

Marketing is said to be the art of "manipulating people's perceptions".By consiously manipulating what a woman sees hears smells and feels (about you) you can manipulate how a woman perceives you in any way you like.

Facts are irrelevant in marketing as well as sociology.Microsoft understands this principle very well!Where most software companies try to base there marketing on facts!Microsoft manipulates how people 'perceive' their products.

Human beings are lot computers.We only perceive the data that is given to us.There is no such thing as FACTS in the human mind-only perceptions!This is an extremely powerful concept in business and dating!


In my next post I will explain how you can use marketing to manipulate women's perceptions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
In my next post I will explain how you can use marketing to manipulate women's perceptions.
I don't know why I feel like he's trying to sell something... ha ha ha... Do you lead seminars?? ;)
 

Escobar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I don't know why I feel like he's trying to sell something... ha ha ha... Do you lead seminars?? ;)

Oh no I am not trying to sell anything.I sincerely want to share this information with everyone.I won't be posting links or anything else like that.I just didn't want to make one looooong post that no one would want to read.
 

T-4ze

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I'll be waiting for your post...my economics teacher kinda brought this idea up too, but he never went into any specific details. When you approach chicks, it is very much selling/advertising yourself to them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I like the originality of this idea.
Don't keep us waiting long, Escobar.
 
Top