“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Marketing-part2=manipulating women's perceptions

Escobar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Lets say that one day you are hungry and you decide to get up and go to the supermarket to buy a T.V dinner.When you enter the frozen food section you see all the different packages and brands of T.V dinners.Now anyone who has eaten frozen foods before will tell you that all T.V dinners taste pretty much the same.Yeah some may taste slightly better than others but they are all pretty much all the same.

So if all these T.V dinners are all the same on the inside of the box what makes you decide to buy a swanson instead of a store brand?

PERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The colors, design and name brand thats on the package is what made you buy a swanson brand T.V dinner instead of a store brand!If you were to buy both the store brand and the swanson brand and opened them both you would be surprised that they are basically the same 'chicken,fies and brownie!LOL!

People don't buy quality foods they buy packages!They buy PERCEPTIONS!!!In other words they buy the perception of what the packaging communicates(thru marketers use of advertisements).

When you 'market' yourself to a woman she is not buying you!She is buying a perception of what you communicate to HER thru her SENSES!Yeah YOU know you are a good person!But the only way she is going to know your a good person is by communicating those attributes thru her senses-

Seeing,hearing,feeling,smelling,tasting

As a "marketer" YOU will CONTROL how she sees ,hears,smells,feels and thinks of you.

In the human mind there are no such thing as facts!If you meet a girl tommorrow and you ask her where she is from and she tells you mexico and she is really from new york-is it a fact that she is from mexico?Yes it IS a FACT-at least in YOUR mind!

A perception or 'belief' that is held in your mind IS fact!

There was a man in germany named Martin Boorman who was minister of propaganda in hitler's regime.He understood that if you could control what people see hear and read that you could control them.This is why marketers use the media to control peoples minds.Most of the information you get out of the media is propaganda and is not based on facts.

Bill Gates was once quoted as saying-

"If we can create the PERCEPTION,I can create the reality.With the combination of reality and perception nobody will ever beat us"

When you control a person's perceptions of the world you literally control THEM!If you can create the perception that you are desirable then you have created a reality.

I will explain EXACTLY how to do this in the final part of this lesson-part 3

Please excuse me for taking so long to get this point across.I just wanted to drive home the point of perceptions being reality.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I am anticipating part 3 even more now.
 

T-4ze

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
This is gold, but I'm getting anxious hahaha.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top