“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Marketing guys???? Your ideas can be GOLD!

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Yesterday I asked a friend who can approach any girl, and disarm her in a minute - though we call him ***** killer, he cannot close.. he is ljbf'd all the time - how he does it.

Even though he is a ***** killer, that guy approaches, and the girl is totally down with the *****shield etc...

He told me, the key is to start with questions to which the answer is yes.. After three such questions, he moves into open ends...

He worked in telephone marketing in london...

Marketing guys, your ideas please!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Hello there,

I am in the midst of an MBA program. I am finding that alot of business concepts, particularly in regards to sales, marketing and negotiations, apply well to the dating scene:

Being a good listener and analying what the customer says to find out if they are a warm or cold lead, and then how to deal and react ot it.

There are probably alot more examples than this.

Oh, I can think of one.

VC (venture capitalists) are extremely difficult to get in touch with. You would want to get in touch with these people because you want them to invest in your business. VC's get soo many offers emailed and thrown at them, they might consider less than one percent of them, nevermind actually invest in one of them. However, one VC was saying in my class last night, that they are MUCH more likely to consider investing in a startup if they were referred by someone they knew. That draws a direct parallel to social credibility and how its aids a DJ in picking up a HB8 or HB9 that you don't know.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yea i do agree that marketing/telemarketing does help improve your charismatic/charming/conversating abilities.

i work @ a small company, im not a telemarketer i have a different position there. but there are 2 telemarketers here usually and i hear them talk their way into convincing clients, it really is educational. Altho i would like to try it out, but i have a different job here.

I know that if i did it, i'd be good at it.

you just need a specific kind of charm and smooth talker while subliminally manipulating them to agree w/you.
 

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Robert Cialdini wrote a classic marketing book, "Influence: The sciene of persuasion". In it, he wrote about 6 primary laws of influence.

Commitment and consistency. People have a deep desire to appear consistent with previous actions that they've taken. Many top sales people get their client to say yes many many times before they ever sign an agreement. You can use this same principal with women. Getting them to say yes and agreeing with you up front and then working your way from there. Start small and build.

Law of Authority. People are more likely to believe experts. All other things being equal, girls will go for guys with more experience vs someone in experienced.

Scarcity. Another classic principle. People want things that are hard to get. From long lines at the most exclusive clubs to collectors wanting the rarest baseball cards. Thus with women, playing "hard to get". Timeless.

Social Proof. If we're uncertain about something, we look to others to help make our decision. If there are 5 hotties surrounding you at a bar, then you must be desirable, right? Or if there is a huge line at a restaurant, then it must be good.

Reciprocation. The old give and take. Give a girl a compliment and she reciprocates by smiling and thanking you. Give your gf an unexpected gift just because you care about her and watch how she reciprocates :)

Liking principle. People like people who are like themselves. Thus with women, find things in common with them.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I worked briefly as a phonesalesman one summer for some weeks to earn some extra money... I even sold subscriptions to people that already had one :p :p I found out that a playfull and friendly tone was all I needed. Just having fun, making them forget it's a sale but get them to remember what is great about the product.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top