Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

March - Newspaper loves women!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this just a brazilian thing?

Starting this month, every newspaper have at least one news concerning women, how they are fvcked, how men earn more, stuff like this.

Just today I read one. The guy was saying that women accomplished many things, but still they had to get a lot more, like more equalty at home. You know, the classic "share home duties" thing.

I was just think to myself: that was taken care of, in fact. We will just not marry! :crackup:

Of course, also, domestic violence. That was taken care of too. We will just not marry! :crackup:

Since I decided I will be single on purpose, this stuff does not bother me an inch. But this week was so full of it I became curious if this is just around here or is a worldwide thing.

So...? :D

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lucky. It's only starting there... Sometimes new york feels like a feminist convention. It's a worldwide thing unfortunately.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExploringOne said:
You're lucky. It's only starting there... Sometimes new york feels like a feminist convention. It's a worldwide thing unfortunately.
This month is the Women's international day, so of course it's related.

Can't they just realize that this sh1t got old?! OK OK women got everything, fine. I am all for them going getting everything they want, especially when that means I will get sex easier than ever and will not be financially chained to her: best of both worlds!

Feminism loves men I guess. The catch? only the wise ones.

This stuff seems to be strong in USA as always, but has it increased this month?

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing out of the ordinary.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExploringOne said:
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Cover of Forbes Magazine Brazil of March is a woman who "broke into" the automotive industry. "It's not just for men now, w00t!"

Well, after I found this I can say that this stuff is definitely taking a boost around here! Damn, it's EVERYWHERE!

I've never seen so much of this stuff together like this month. Even in March/06 it did not come even close.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mother's day is coming up. Maybe that's why.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Int'l. Womens Day is fine. At least in the Former Soviet Union it is. It has nothing to do with feminism. You simply get females some flowers and smile. You get to skip Valentines Day so I would take it. The least feminized place on earth is the Former Soviet Union. The Soviets never allowed any such movement. There was never a 1960's to speak of. The Soviets even banned any magazine articles relating to women's health issues. That was about the only positive to come of those years.

The reason so many of you boys don't trust girls living in the Former Soviet Union is because they have no clue of what feminism is. In their world you use whatever you have to get ahead. For many girls that means trading their looks for a guy who can support them.

Brazil? The Brazilian gov't. forces Americans to get their pictures taken by security upon arrival. Screw that. Go to a place where your navy blue passport is coveted more than a new S-Class Mercedes.

Reaction score
djbr said:
Cover of Forbes Magazine Brazil of March is a woman who "broke into" the automotive industry. "It's not just for men now, w00t!"

Well, after I found this I can say that this stuff is definitely taking a boost around here! Damn, it's EVERYWHERE!

I've never seen so much of this stuff together like this month. Even in March/06 it did not come even close.
All part of the worldwide Homo/Hor Matrix to make the men weak and the women less weak!!!