Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many ways to escalate? Which is the best?

Niwoor222

Banned
Reaction score
Are there many ways to make the interaction go forward?
I have seen puas going with this type of escalation:

I like how smart you are --> You are very sexy --> I love your whole body ---> I love your ass --> I would like to see you all naked and **** you very wild --> and finally pull close

But I have seen other puas who does not show too much this type of escalation below and instead they sexualize using questions and statment like:

You look very submissive --> I bet you love dominant men ---> What is the craziest place you have ever had sex? ---> Are you loud in bed? --- Do you like oral sex? ---> and finally pull close

I know, it can be mixed but many puas use one of this type mostly.

Which is better?
I think that the first type of escalation gives too much the power away.

I would like to know what you guys know about this.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you do will work with any woman that really isn't attracted to you. Women will let you know when you have an open door to do something, you just have to keep your eyes open and notice, and mirror her behavior. Then it's just making an effort and not fumbling the ball on the goal line.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always do show over tell when it comes to escalation. Strong, but seductive, eye contact and suggestive words that leave a lot open to the imagination and kino where appropriate has always worked for me.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardcore sex talk + strong eye contact & proximity, while kino is less than your vibe would suggest:

intense vibe comes down to only one thing: Letting your vibe speak loudly while CONTAINING your physical actions.

[...]

doing something, which is a lot LESS than your vibe would suggest. Example: caressing her cheek über gently, while your eyes say you want to fvck her so hard she cant walk next day.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lean in for the kiss on date one.

Observe her body language and reaction.

If she turns, back off.

If she's into it, cue:

Tell her let's go back to your place/my place/a cool hotel room.

If she complies and follows you, you have your cue.

Else back off, and carry on like no big deal.

It's assumed that she wants to have sex with you unless she doesn't comply/follow directions.

Last edited:

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. If you guys were rejected for the kiss close, do you guys usually end the date abruptly or do you continue it. Also do you guys hit them up again for another date and try again, or is it case closed?

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. If you guys were rejected for the kiss close, do you guys usually end the date abruptly or do you continue it. Also do you guys hit them up again for another date and try again, or is it case closed?
Just play it off as nothing happened. Then go for it again on the next date. Better to go for it then not

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have primarily been a guy who uses touch mechanisms (kino escalation) in order to escalate. Actions speak louder than words.