"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Manly stuff

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Yeah the name sounds gay but bear with me....

Today I went down to my uncle's house to help him put up fence because his horse's got out. Well I spent all day working, it rained for part of the time. Got a few blisters on my hands....but I LOVED it.

Nowadays I see guys thats more girlish than actual GIRLS!
Now there's nothing wrong with being metro. If I was fitted into a catergory that would possibly be it. What I'm saying is that its good every once in awhile to get your hands dirty. Trust me, it'll make you feel like a man and if you're helping another guy build something or whatever it gives you a chance to bond.
To many guy's (including me) want to have a desk job to where we set behind a desk in our nice clean suits and have easy jobs. Once again nothing wrong with that because we need business people, but we also need maciners (spelling) contractors, exc.

I'm just saying go out sometime and do something manly....get your clothes dirty for heavens sakes! Maybe even break a bone!....haha only kidding, but hopefully you get the picture.


Just a lil rant....take it for what its worth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I agree as well. I think a lot of people criticize the Metro thing becuase they think Metro means rejecting traditional "manly" things like beer, sports, cars, manual labor, etc. But that doesn't need to be true and it's good to see other realize that. You can still dress well, use moisturizer, and still do "manly" things.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
There is nothing wrong with metro. Using moisterizers and all that.

But theres something about getting your hands covered in grease, oil, and dirt working on an engine. I just rebuilt a go-kart, and theres nothing better than being covered in dirt, cuts and burns from the welder, and all that.

:D
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Completely agree Vincent...in fact im picking at my sore blisters! haha.

Keep the good "manly" stories comin guys!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sosofresh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
u.s. of a.
I like your story, man. Gettin a man's hands dirty every once and a while does good for his manly soul.
 

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Isn't thats what a garage and a car is for? To get greasy and dirty and tearing up some tar and coming home smelling like gasoline? :D

I agree with you man. I'm kinda metro (keep clean and smell good, take care of hair etc) but im not crazy with it and i still get my hands dirty everyday.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Completely agree. I love manly stuff, and have had thoughts of becoming a baseball general manager or sports agent, but what won out in the end was my passion for cars that is leading me to train to become a master mechanic. Traditional manly stuff is like DJ bootcamp for the soul.
 

localboy_fmx

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Wisconsin
thats exactly what im talking about, I work 12 hours a day as a diesel mechanic rebuilding engines and such. The only problem being that it takes 2 hours of cleaning myself after work to get back to my normal clean-cut self.
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
I have a summer job painting roofs. Does that make me a man?

This thread is for metrosexuals trying to proove, that they are macho men.

All I can say is, that this is bull$hit.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Drinking a half gallon of cheap ass vodka is more manlier than drinking some p*ssy ass martinis too.

But yeah, I like to dress all nice with the designer clothes and sh*t, but I live in Arkansas and you're bound to get muddy or at least all dirty and sh*t at some time or another.

Helped my friend bail hay and sh*t out on his ranch a week ago and doing all that work makes you feel better about yourself afterwards. And we got rained on us pretty bad so it was a good story to tell all the girls.
 
Top