Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manly stuff

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Yeah the name sounds gay but bear with me....

Today I went down to my uncle's house to help him put up fence because his horse's got out. Well I spent all day working, it rained for part of the time. Got a few blisters on my hands....but I LOVED it.

Nowadays I see guys thats more girlish than actual GIRLS!
Now there's nothing wrong with being metro. If I was fitted into a catergory that would possibly be it. What I'm saying is that its good every once in awhile to get your hands dirty. Trust me, it'll make you feel like a man and if you're helping another guy build something or whatever it gives you a chance to bond.
To many guy's (including me) want to have a desk job to where we set behind a desk in our nice clean suits and have easy jobs. Once again nothing wrong with that because we need business people, but we also need maciners (spelling) contractors, exc.

I'm just saying go out sometime and do something manly....get your clothes dirty for heavens sakes! Maybe even break a bone!....haha only kidding, but hopefully you get the picture.

Just a lil rant....take it for what its worth.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree as well. I think a lot of people criticize the Metro thing becuase they think Metro means rejecting traditional "manly" things like beer, sports, cars, manual labor, etc. But that doesn't need to be true and it's good to see other realize that. You can still dress well, use moisturizer, and still do "manly" things.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with metro. Using moisterizers and all that.

But theres something about getting your hands covered in grease, oil, and dirt working on an engine. I just rebuilt a go-kart, and theres nothing better than being covered in dirt, cuts and burns from the welder, and all that.

:D

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Completely agree Vincent...in fact im picking at my sore blisters! haha.

Keep the good "manly" stories comin guys!

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your story, man. Gettin a man's hands dirty every once and a while does good for his manly soul.

Aerix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't thats what a garage and a car is for? To get greasy and dirty and tearing up some tar and coming home smelling like gasoline? :D

I agree with you man. I'm kinda metro (keep clean and smell good, take care of hair etc) but im not crazy with it and i still get my hands dirty everyday.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree. I love manly stuff, and have had thoughts of becoming a baseball general manager or sports agent, but what won out in the end was my passion for cars that is leading me to train to become a master mechanic. Traditional manly stuff is like DJ bootcamp for the soul.

localboy_fmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats exactly what im talking about, I work 12 hours a day as a diesel mechanic rebuilding engines and such. The only problem being that it takes 2 hours of cleaning myself after work to get back to my normal clean-cut self.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a summer job painting roofs. Does that make me a man?

This thread is for metrosexuals trying to proove, that they are macho men.

All I can say is, that this is bull$hit.

Reaction score
Drinking a half gallon of cheap ass vodka is more manlier than drinking some p*ssy ass martinis too.

But yeah, I like to dress all nice with the designer clothes and sh*t, but I live in Arkansas and you're bound to get muddy or at least all dirty and sh*t at some time or another.

Helped my friend bail hay and sh*t out on his ranch a week ago and doing all that work makes you feel better about yourself afterwards. And we got rained on us pretty bad so it was a good story to tell all the girls.