Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manletethniccel dies from leg-lengthening

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White blonde women are dating all types of men where I'm at. They definitely opened the playbook the last 10 years. Before it was normal to see white women either with white men or black men or Hispanic men. The last few years I'm seeing good looking white women with Asian and Indian men at a more exponential rate. Last night in fact I seen a decent blondie with an Asian dude not to tall either probably 5"8

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's certainly something like TRUE LOVE that female feels for male. Prerequisites however are mostly following:
- she is a virgin or REALLY low body count
- she is young (not more than 27-28 years old)
- she is not sexually or emotionally imprinted by other men
- you are sexually attractive for her
- you are emotionally attractive for her

So all of these above need to be in place for female to LOVE you with the love most men dream of.

Now, after certain age some guys do lose their looks as well, they also looks some of their virtues and they also get jaded from failed relations.hits thus their chance for true love drops to almost non-existant level.

Thus most of you guys don't phucking get it that:
a) either you lure in young relatively conservative virgin HB 6-8 that will marry you before she will realise that her ***** she saves for the true love is actually nuke-level weapon, and she will love you for what you are and will have children with you and will have sex with her mind and body with you
OR
b) you WILL SETTLE with HB7 to HB9 (yes, SETTLE) that will BE with you for what you bring to the table almost exclusively in mathematical/barter/golddigger manner

Now, somehow guys on this forums think that settling is the first one and PLAYING THE GAME (LOLOLOL) and WINNING the game is the second one cuz HB9

LOLOLOL

Ultimately b) type guys lose their T level/live through status level/money level drop and from steady supply of sex, they receive less of it or get bored with fake emotions of their golddigging fiances and... OH HERE COMES THIS LOSER FAG.GOT with his HB6 to 8 he met when she was a virgin with dreamy eyes pointed at him and little child coming with him - his son or daughter.

But you all want LOVE and you all want PLATES. Moreover all of you think that you really get women and you finally understood them.

HAHAHAHA

It's like Westmoreland telling Congress that victory is certainly possible in Vietnam...

Life rarely puts all the best eggs for you in a single basket. What is so phucking hard to understand for you ppl? It's like b.i.t.ch.slappin' mature guys that they should finally accept their maturity and the world how it is.

MANLY: Accepting limits, acting responsibly, not living daydreams, going after your purpose, accepting female that want to accept your purpose and SUPPORT your purpose (that's high value female)

FAGGOT: Plate spinner chad crybaby coke sniffer selling bs about how life has no meaning for him other than screwing pu.s.sies, calling prostitute HB10 because nice ass and long legs, borderline narcisst or other s.hit

Initial SMV means s.hit. You can be CHAD with 10cm height and muscles advantage over me - if I am smarter than you and committed to my purpose (as I am, that's what life taught me) you will still end sniffing my exhaust fumes, I will earn more than you, I will have better house than you, I will have better car than you, I will have better woman than you and your woman will dream about guy like me if she will get to know me.

Being man is about defeating obstacles and forcing reality around you to obey your purpose. It's not about dreaming about HB9 or 10s that don't want you because life is so phucking unfair and you only want love.

You want HB10? Believe that you need to be SMV10 first and go after this idea, make it your utmost purpose, forget about HB10 at all - you are the ultimate purpose of yourself

You want woman that is both saint and a sinner - perhaps its not a single woman?

Your ex ditched you for some chaddish guy - good for you, you will get better woman after achieving some milestones of your personal path of development

...and so on.

So "wanting to find love" and "wanting to be loved" are actually not manly nor mature feelings. Past some age man is obliged to understand that he might never find such things - counterintuitivelly, if you will release yourself from necessity to find love and accept that you might never find it, you might eventually find love - only after ultimately renouncing this need.

Life of man is not about love of his woman - love of his woman for him is only a purpose for procreation and emotional support - if it becomes a 'life support' level support, you are a weak, weak man and defeat will find you.

Thus accepting the fact that you might need to settle down with golddigging or status digging hb...why not if she is hot? It's your consolation prize from life.
I always see this hard cut-off age of 28 here on SS. But doesn't that all depend on how they spent their 20's? These 28 y/o women presumably match the pattern of riding the CC from 18 - 27. I know 2 women who spent their almost their entire 20's in relationships. One got out of it at 28, the other at 30. They're since being single (now 33 and 34). There are many more like that. What pattern do they fit? And what's their "cut-off" age?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to be boring and repeat myself but the rule doesnt change.

Love, validation and the full experience only come when you're both reasonably young (she more than you) and you grow together sharing bonding experiences and building each other together.

When she has a high body count her bonding abilities disappear so does the will to commit for men, passion is gone for both.

He is one of the many d1cks for her and she is one of the many drags to manage for him.

Deep, free, mutual instinctual raw physical attraction is what makes the difference, its not something you can buy, create or resurrect its either there from the beginning or not.

Even if you find in your mid 30s a girl in her late 20s with whom you have genuine physical attraction and emotional compatibility it wont be the same as meeting 10 years earlier in the same conditions.

Guys who believes that they will win in the long run are simply coping, even if you become british petroil's CEO, buy a mansion and get in great shape and have plenty of girls willing to stay with you...you still wont have what that pretty guy studying at the university with his early 20s gf and sharing an apartment had.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He didn't get women because he didn't view himself as being worthy of getting women.
Agreed.

Stupid fvcking nerds always has to be too rational thinking to such an extent they think its all numbers.....height, size of d1ck, length of facial hair, number of facial hair, bla bla bla....

That's their fvcking problem, their biggest problem.

Our nerds here are the same, they're going around for yearsssss on end doing approaches by the hundreds just to get a pity fvck, yes a PITY fvck!

Fvcking pathetic!

Bottom of the barrel standard!

And the worse part is they're so proud of it like its some kind of achievement.

How many times have I or you seen small shorty short men with beautiful women?

Plenty if you open ur fvcking eyes, they're everywhere.

What's the difference?

They hv character....they're got some serious mojo going....

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she has a high body count her bonding abilities disappear so does the will to commit for men, passion is gone for both.
True. When I was 21 and in an LTR, I only had eyes for her. Now in my late 30's, monogamy is a daily struggle.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT guys/programmers are well paid, they are mostly perceived as good workhorses by women so they shouldn't have a lot of problems with them. Women love money. It equals possibilities and - to the extent - power.

So their money fuelled game is rather solid.
My assumption was the sales types and any non engineer types do a bit better. Engineers get a demerit from jump might as well lie about your job.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales types do great - they lie all the time and women love lies. They are solid 'naturals' however I never wanted to be one of them - In my speciality area I would phuck up every single one of them during negotiations - they do it intuitively - I can scientifically describe their tactics/strategy during negotiations and explain every single lie, body movement or even why they wear what they are wearing during particular meetings.

However, I still envy them when it comes to lack of remorse and guilt - they are truly demoralised people with no moral spine and benefit from it to the vast extent.
Yea and how they learn is different. They "bullsh1t" their way into learning. Often initially regugitating a bunch of incorrect information. I've been a stronger liar many many years ago. I just hate to have to go back down that road just because of women. There are downsides to lies even If it gets you what you want. I felt my product had more purity and theres power in purity ( like coke ) but many women prefer the lies and exaggeration.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Man many of you are totally out of your element..its like you live inside this false digital world. Do you know how many Indian dudes pull major ass in big metropolitan cities? Or how many white women Marry Indian men?

This guy was just a dweeb who read too far into internet concepts and manufactured ideas created by blithering idiots and never had a chance to develop his game because he was too busy being super academically inclined. People need to stop creating this false narrative about what white women like or dont like because fact is.. every race is piping white women whether you like it or not.

The only sad thing about Indian people is that they have to be subjected to open racism and devaluing by a buncha entitled people who create these narratives for them while never even having met any Indians themselves. I'd imagine the same goes for other minorities too.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poor guy had the incel trinity: short, ugly & ethnic.
In an earlier era, a man like would have been bombarded with offers from marriageable women ...

and he even attained wealth ...

but he took the Red Pill ...

and surgerymaxxed ....

since the desire to mate is worth the risk ...

even if "being too short to get women" is a "dysphoria" ...

and of course is only an issue with men ...

while women - who are blissfully unaware of the reality - consider "not being able to get laid" as a "psychological issue"

Sounds like he was Indian and short. Two X2 curses in the eyes of the opposite sex. What a ****ing beta though. He should have just got a harem of *****s as house maids and pnd gold diggers on the side. Anyone who lets women's onions of you shape your reality is weak.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man many of you are totally out of your element..its like you live inside this false digital world. Do you know how many Indian dudes pull major ass in big metropolitan cities? Or how many white women Marry Indian men?

This guy was just a dweeb who read too far into internet concepts and manufactured ideas created by blithering idiots and never had a chance to develop his game because he was too busy being super academically inclined. People need to stop creating this false narrative about what white women like or dont like because fact is.. every race is piping white women whether you like it or not.

The only sad thing about Indian people is that they have to be subjected to open racism and devaluing by a buncha entitled people who create these narratives for them while never even having met any Indians themselves. I'd imagine the same goes for other minorities too.

Average western woman def not attracted to indian men. There are indian chads that slay but those are rare. Plenty of wealthy indian providers though

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are in a time where we will live amongst immortals; your height, body fat, intelligence, it dont mean a god damn thing when your dead.

Immortality is going to be the next pre-selection for women. Literally.

Strange times ahead.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Average western woman def not attracted to indian men. There are indian chads that slay but those are rare. Plenty of wealthy indian providers though
That's just a scarcity mindset. I don't think it's the "average" western woman. It's the superficial western woman. The average western woman doesn't care about race. Everyone has a fair shake as far as I see it. Yes, there is superficiality based on narratives we've created through media and social conditioning, but to say a woman doesn't like a specific race or minority is fools thinking.

When we thnk these things about other men, we're also thinking from a scarcity mindset about ourselves too. Despite subconsciously feeling /thinking that other races not doing as well as us will make us feel better about ourselves.. But fact is, theres Indian dudes out there doing better than you. It's just how it goes, Same for any other minority. Gotta let go of fools thinking and scarcity mindset. I know myself, I had some indian dudes come outta nowhere and take girls i was interested in taking home.. and i wasnt even mad at them.. iw as surprised, considering how fresh off the border these dudes looked. But, I know as anyone does, that when you're a sexually confident man, energy overtakes everything. You're primed for her ***** and she can't help but give it up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had decent looks, earnt good money and he was still young. He certainly could have done ok with women if he had the confidence to approach them instead of assuming they wouldn't like him because of his height or ethnicity.

I think it's a shame that some guys get so hung up on the height bullsheet. Mostly it's just in their head. I don't think any kind of surgery is justified unless you have some kind of terrible deformity that needs correcting. When they put you to sleep, there's always the risk that you'll never wake up again.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just a scarcity mindset. I don't think it's the "average" western woman. It's the superficial western woman. The average western woman doesn't care about race. Everyone has a fair shake as far as I see it. Yes, there is superficiality based on narratives we've created through media and social conditioning, but to say a woman doesn't like a specific race or minority is fools thinking.

When we thnk these things about other men, we're also thinking from a scarcity mindset about ourselves too. Despite subconsciously feeling /thinking that other races not doing as well as us will make us feel better about ourselves.. But fact is, theres Indian dudes out there doing better than you. It's just how it goes, Same for any other minority. Gotta let go of fools thinking and scarcity mindset. I know myself, I had some indian dudes come outta nowhere and take girls i was interested in taking home.. and i wasnt even mad at them.. iw as surprised, considering how fresh off the border these dudes looked. But, I know as anyone does, that when you're a sexually confident man, energy overtakes everything. You're primed for her ***** and she can't help but give it up.

Wtf Dr. Phil. I could care less if Indian guys pull or not lol. Indian guys just get a bad rep. Even every Asian girl ive been with dont like them. Im dure if you a really good looking indian guy gaming them that would go out the window though.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a shame that some guys get so hung up on the height bullsheet. Mostly it's just in their head. I don't think any kind of surgery is justified unless you have some kind of terrible deformity that needs correcting. When they put you to sleep, there's always the risk that you'll never wake up again.
Short men get hung up on the height bullsheet because of all the soft & hard rejection by women because of height. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: And in the Age of Hypergamy, it's like it's 1 strike and you're out! :mad:

This is what I am talking about:

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short men get hung up on the height bullsheet because of all the soft & hard rejection by women because of height. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: And in the Age of Hypergamy, it's like it's 1 strike and you're out! :mad:

This is what I am talking about:

But what I mean is that they don't know that height is really why they're getting rejected. There are lots of other factors. Just being slightly taller isn't likely to make much of a difference if everything else remains the same and it's not as if you can really do much to increase your height anyway, so what's the use of getting obsessed with it? We each have different assets and we use what we have.