Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manhood

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are my experiences, however I would love to hear other people's thoughts:

In the last couple of years of my life I have undergone treamendous change, and I now come to the realization that I have been walking down the difficult path to attaining manhood?

What is manhood and why is it a difficult path?
Well I don't believe I am there yet, but the path for me atleast has been a very challenging one. It began when I started taking actions for myself, and realizing that in most circumstances I know what is best for me.

I have been brought up to have treamendous respect for my parents. As a child I was very sheltered. I never took any real action, and was always under the notion that my parents know what is best for me. Even after graduating from high school I was very sheltered (this made walking the path even more difficult). I hardly ever pursued my own whims and passions, and it got to a point where I felt I was incapable, and scared to imagine life without protection from my family. And I was very spoilt emotionally by my mother she always gave me words of warmth, security and protection.

And then I begain walking down the path, and I know words can't give justice to the emotions, experiences and changes in myself that I have encountered. Like another poster had said, you are constantly facing the deamons inside you on a daily basis. Learning to think for yourself, wanting to become a DJ are all natural outcomes of following this path to manhood.

For me, manhood is:
1)being sure of yourself
2)being able to think independently
3)being courageous; willing to fight and endure challenging cirucmstances
4)being self reliant
5)forming independent conclusions of life and the world (all based on your own unique experiences)

Many men do not focus and respect the outcomes and transformation enough. Sadly, some never even walk the path. If they did, I do believe all would derive a greater benefit in the quality of their lives. Most obviously, you can never become a DJ unless having walked the path.

Manhood is about having no support, the only support you have to offer is yourself.
Manhood is about growing, that all problems and challenges faced make you grow only stronger.
Manhood is about controlling your thoughts in a positive way.
Manhood is about embracing your sexuality, and expressing it.
Manhood is about being independent, assertive, and not letting others abuse you.

Another dimension of manhood for me is about not being affraid of death. As such, a man must conquer all his fears.

Manhood is having the confidence to pursue your dreams and passions.

I think one of the most important elements of manhood, is about being able to think rationally and logically. Especially in this materialistic world, where we are surrounded by distractions, fears and insecurity. A true man will follow what he believes to be right despite conflicting with what the world around him believes to be "right".

In my own experience I have found attaining the true sense of fearlessness to be most difficult. Many a time I am overwhelmed with fear, worry and anxiety. Instead of submitting to these emotions, I fight them. It is a tough battle, and can take even years to win. But once this battle is won, can a man be able to realize his full potential.

The second most difficult experience I am encountering on this path is about gaining self-confidence (also tied to fearlessness). I speak of having the confidence to believe in your beliefs, and not be shaken by negativity and other irrational thoughts that often plague the mind. The path of manhood involves removing all these weeds that are in our mind, and replace with a beautiful garden!

Thus concludes my interpretation of manhood and the path towards it. For me it is the most important and critical thing in my life. For without it, I would not be who I am today; and what I have achieved so far in my life.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i clicked on this topic i thought it was gonna be about your **** LOL

Manhood = ****

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck yeah.. more people should read this

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not gonna miss out on an oppertunity like this...

is this about your **** or what???

lol there i said it :)

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chris, life is not rational. If you're striving to gain all that on your way to manhood you're too far. The most important thing in life is confidence that you'll be okay, that you'll make it and believing in yourself. That's the main thing. Once you've achieved that, try whatever other ideologies you have.

Some of the things you said are straight Dr Phil bull****. That's good advice once you get married which I don't suggest you do until your 40's or later or until you've gained enough experience that settling down seems like a good option.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
The most important thing in life is confidence that you'll be okay, that you'll make it and believing in yourself.
Thanks Ebach.. I'll remember that