That_Guy49
Don Juan
At my school we have open campus lunch,. which means that we can go anywhere we want. Well, me and my friend(It was his b-day today) rolled in his 2003 mustang with 4 girls.
Man, it was gonna be a good lunch until we got in a f*cking wreck with the car in front of us because they braked so suddenly. Man, my head busted the windshield but I had no blood or pain!!! My friend had a scratch, and the girls were alright but were panicking like a motherf*cker. It was crazy as hell, and I felt bad for him.
It could have been prevented, but one girl put a note in my friend's hat and showed it to him, in front of his face while he was driving. Dumb b*tch.
Man, his mustang was all f*cked up from the front! They towed that sh*t and we walked back to school and the girls and all of us checked out and we went and chilled. I was trying to DJ one of em, but the girls were all feeling sorry for my friend and were kissing ass, damn right they better be sorry, thats my boy! Anyways, after we smoked em out, they got REAL ANNOYING! I took all those girls home before I killed myself. lol. btw, if you wanna make a girl happy, don't get her stoned, but get her coked out.
Afterwards, we chilled and waited for 5 p.m. this evening.
Man, some dudes were wanting to jump my friend from a redneck town down the road, and they needed my help. We called up the 10 toughest motherf*ckers in school including me and my friend, and a bunch of black dudes showed up, and anyways, it was a reunion of fayetteville, arkansas' future criminals and overall bad asses.
It was 21 ppl ready to fight this dude talking sh*t saying he was gonna bring all of West Fork and Winslow(small redneck towns).
We were at the skate park waiting, they came by....It was 3 cars full of ppl for them, and when they saw 8 cars and a bunch of dudes ready to fight, they just kept on driving by. They called us, kept talking sh*t and called it off wanting to do it another day. Straight up p*ssies!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, Its been the craziest day since school has started, definately one of the longest days I've ever had. It was a total adventure. We could have made a movie out of this and it would sell! lol...anyways. I'm out, I'm tired and ready to take some morphine and go to bed!..
Man, it was gonna be a good lunch until we got in a f*cking wreck with the car in front of us because they braked so suddenly. Man, my head busted the windshield but I had no blood or pain!!! My friend had a scratch, and the girls were alright but were panicking like a motherf*cker. It was crazy as hell, and I felt bad for him.
It could have been prevented, but one girl put a note in my friend's hat and showed it to him, in front of his face while he was driving. Dumb b*tch.
Man, his mustang was all f*cked up from the front! They towed that sh*t and we walked back to school and the girls and all of us checked out and we went and chilled. I was trying to DJ one of em, but the girls were all feeling sorry for my friend and were kissing ass, damn right they better be sorry, thats my boy! Anyways, after we smoked em out, they got REAL ANNOYING! I took all those girls home before I killed myself. lol. btw, if you wanna make a girl happy, don't get her stoned, but get her coked out.
Afterwards, we chilled and waited for 5 p.m. this evening.
Man, some dudes were wanting to jump my friend from a redneck town down the road, and they needed my help. We called up the 10 toughest motherf*ckers in school including me and my friend, and a bunch of black dudes showed up, and anyways, it was a reunion of fayetteville, arkansas' future criminals and overall bad asses.
It was 21 ppl ready to fight this dude talking sh*t saying he was gonna bring all of West Fork and Winslow(small redneck towns).
We were at the skate park waiting, they came by....It was 3 cars full of ppl for them, and when they saw 8 cars and a bunch of dudes ready to fight, they just kept on driving by. They called us, kept talking sh*t and called it off wanting to do it another day. Straight up p*ssies!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, Its been the craziest day since school has started, definately one of the longest days I've ever had. It was a total adventure. We could have made a movie out of this and it would sell! lol...anyways. I'm out, I'm tired and ready to take some morphine and go to bed!..