"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Man walks away from girl on date after she disrespects him

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
Did this really happen? This is way too.much disrespect.


When a woman does this you MUST call her out on it. This is one of those things that makes us say women are sometimes like children;you might need to raise them on the spot.

It starts as a small and subconscious shyte test , and spirals out of control like a snowball effect . If this really happened she must have felt like it was Going nowhere and tried to make you end the date by all means necessary.
This really happened plus so much more with my current ex before the RedPill. Just earlier this month I went out for drinks and dancing on a first date. I went to go use the gentleman’s room and when I returned my date was dancing with another man.

I left her there to enjoy herself.
Didn’t contact her again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
What sane women shows up with a friend and orders to most expensive drinks on the menu and expects the guy to NOT react?

This is made up to get people to click. More views = more money.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
This really happened plus so much more with my current ex before the RedPill. Just earlier this month I went out for drinks and dancing on a first date. I went to go use the gentleman’s room and when I returned my date was dancing with another man.

I left her there to enjoy herself.
Didn’t contact her again.
Oke that sucks big time ,good to hear you are able to see the bigger picture now.

I always say, use a 3 strike policy. That being generous. Depending on what she did ofcourse, might be 1 strike. But IF you stay you'll get unnecessary disrespect. She lives the happy single life in front of your eyes, because you should've walked away way earlier.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Just to be clear, as I've always said, respect is more important than sex
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
RangerMike I have a question for you.

Say you’re on a first, second or even fifth date.

Previously there was zero disrespect
but out of no where she does the following.
- on her phone texting
- later on during a conversation she stops you mid sentence by simply holding up one finger “wait” as she picks up her phone to text more
- let’s herself get opened by a stranger, gives all her attention to him completely ignores you and gives her contact or social media information to him
- “oh I invited my friend” another man shows up

Again Ranger Mike,
No signs of disrespectful behavior from her prior to this and could be on any date from first to fifth date or perhaps months down the road

How do you handle this?
I'd walk out of there.
 
Top