"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Man Up BootCamp: Week 1 (mid-week review)

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Aspiring DJ's


The past few days, those involved with the "Man Up" BOOTCAMP ("recruits") were assigned to a cold-turkey style "de-toxification", an "AFC societal detachment" in which most, if not all, discernable environmental pro-AFC influences were to be avoided. That included: no music & videos containing AFC lyrics, no TV or movies with an AFC premise or AFC ending, no web sites focused on AFC or influenced by AFC thinking, no media at all that would cause any AFC mindsets to find their way into the subconscious. In place of such influences, recruits will do things that are more PU-centric. Under the conditions where hanging out with AFC friends might happen, unless there would be a reasonable means to do PU or do PU related activities, and unless there would be at least 1 HB present, such get-togethers would be avoided and replaced with pro-PU activities. That is not to say that AFC friends were to be dropped, only that those involved with bootcamp begin to open up their awareness of the influences upon their thinking, both conscious and unconscious. As far as pornography, that is the personal choice of the recruit, but even that must be considered for it's overall affect - either negative or positive - to that recruit's potential for success.

The expectation for this assignment continues. All throughout bootcamp, recruits will continue to maintain such an awareness of societal influences and avoid things that are pro-AFC while increasing their involvement in things that are pro-PU. Anyone that has delayed taking action on these grounds should do so NOW and with great persistence or the next phase of bootcamp will be significantly harder to accomplish.

The same rules will apply to this and future bootcamp reports, assignments, and posts as was outlined in the original bootcamp assignment post.
So how is it working out so far fellas? Treat this first week like a fast re-hab.

Now Post This Weeks Experiences!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

asianAss

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Singapore
failure

I haven't been listening to much music, or watching much TV (the only one I watched was the last episode of Frasier which I watched because my dad loves it.) No movies. It's only been a few days since I became aware of bootcamp. I hung out with girls once, tried a bit of PUing. No 'gay' outings.

I succumbed to porn though. My personal aim is to watch porn only once a week if I need to. Ideally I should be laying chicks to avoid porn :), but until then ...

Slap myself this week and will determine harder <grrrr>
 

DoubleD

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Dam its hard to avoid the influences when you really look at it.. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! When you actualy wake up your mind and take a look at what can be affecting your sub conscious its actually quite scary! There are ads putting men down and making men look like complete losers, music about women ****ing men up and TV shows that show the "nice", "sensative" guy as a winner or the cool player as a bit of a dork. I can't say that I removed them all but I have certainly removed a huge portion that I used to unconsciously digest... anyways.. onwards.

Its been an excellent expereince.. been feeling more at peace generally and more willing to just have fun and accept things. I haven't done any cold/direct approaches but have been much more confortable in conversations and interactions with people I know or shop assistants etc. I think removing the AFC influences has made things more chilled and has lets you sit back and enjoy thing more. (Rather than have this weird undertone that any interaction or whatever has some sort of pressure to be someothing great) Mentally after just the one week my mind is heaps better. Generally I am feelinggreat and interacting with more confidence.. and thats just with removing AFC.. nice. Bring on the tasks... I'm ready for DJ mastery! :D
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by DoubleD
I'm ready for DJ mastery! :D
That's the spirit I wanna see out of everybody.

Now, come on!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I had to remove most of my tv time away. The tv all the time has AFC influences but I refuse to drop friends the tv show because that is what I watch in the morning to get me up and into a good mood. But most other shows I don't watch because of the overtones. I cannot listen to country anymore :( (at least most of it). I don't hang out with many of my friends that don't get any. Although alot of my friends on the baseball and sports teams are real lady getters. So that is who I will spend alot of my time with.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
I gave up on tv a long time ago, i tend to only watch films now. I did not find this wek so hard as i have cut out most of the AFC stuff already. Well done everyone else.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
what is an "AFC" and a "PU" and "HB" ?!?

I cant find it in the don juan bible... :( What does it mean? I know it doesnt mean "A F**kin Chicken"... and I dunno what "PU" and "HB" means...
 

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2000
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
average frustrated chump, hot ***** and pick up.

am i the only one that think the don juan boot camp by m.o.t.u. is solid and should be done before a boot camp that is made up as it goes along?
 
Last edited:

asianAss

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Singapore
i like some parts of the dj guide but i much prefer the Weapons of Mass Seduction guide, or the fs101 handbook at www.fastseduction.com

Also, I've heard in some forums people dissing motu. They claim to be friends and they said that he was only good with girls who were attracted to him already (which was about 30%). in other words, he was good at increasing rapport but not opening. I would like to know if anyone knows motu better and can comment.

I've always prefered to think of HB as Hot Babe. All girls can be *****es, it's how you press their buttons :-D
 

asianAss

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Singapore
No, really, this bootcamp sucks!!!

What's up with not even having an assignment!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
New Bootcamp Guys

Bunk Left
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=53133

Let us just go with the regular bootcamp.

Also here is all the bootcamp weeks reading materials
Week 1:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13538&highlight=boot

Week 2:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13080&highlight=boot

Week 3:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9824&highlight=boot

Week 4:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12365&highlight=boot

Week 5:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9694&highlight=boot

Week 6:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9695&highlight=boot

Tell Me Who Is Still In?
I am going to try to do this on my own if no one goes on with this?

I would like to make up aim buddies by the 9th and start on the 10th, Thursday of this week.
 

asianAss

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Singapore
all right, let's restart this

I'm in. I'll be your aim buddy.

I'm also concurrently doing a bootcamp using the same syllabus. Most people are already in their week 3 so I find that encouraging. I've got a lot of tips from there too.

The link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PUAbootcamp/

You need to request permission to join.
 

DoubleD

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Yep.. I'm in! But need instructions on week 1 etc.. I'll join with the aim thing.. lemme know what I need to do.

Need the boot camp to keep on task!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I would like one more person in on this but if this is all We got.

Aim buddies are:

asianAss - BaseballDJ

I will go with Double D until another member comes in and joins the bootcamp.

Rules for this bootcamp is that you must post twice a week on your results. You can take as long as you need to complete each exercise.

We start today. Tonight I will start a new thread on this.

Good Luck!

Screen name is xXFightforLifeXx

(P.S. This is also my bros sn so whatever is in the profile is his and he is on from time to time. I do use this sn more than he does though just ask for Kyle)
 
Last edited:

faustus

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
UK
bootcamp

Hi,

I'm new here. I've been reading the site for a few weeks. I want in on this bootcamp.

Dr. Faustus

:cool:


"Oh, what a world of profit and delight, Of power, of honour,
of omnipotence is promised to the studios DJ!"

- Doctor Faustus, scene 1, line 55.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
alright

You can find this bootcamp thread under the name "Bootcamp started on June 10"

anyone who wants to join in can join in also in on the other thread
 
Top