Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man tribute to wife who had an affair

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vy72jannBo4

After seeing that video my question is this: How fast you think before she ran away with the other guy?! No balls what so ever!!

http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/facepalm.jpg
After seeing what she looks like, I would have been like "Good riddance. You're the other guy's problem now." He's not a bad-looking guy for his age, probably a male 5-6. She's a 3 at best. Don't understand why he's so desperate to get back such a beastly-looking woman.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again

99% of men living in western countries are whimpering, sex starved, honey-do, nest slave faggots who would gladly slit their own throats if some trifling woman asked for it.

i'll say it again.

99% of men living in western countries are whimpering, sex starved, honey-do, nest slave faggots who would gladly slit their own throats if some trifling woman asked for it.

these men have no pride, no dignity, nothing

they live for the approval of some arrogant femcvnt who despises them with the fascist state backing up the woman's every misandric whim.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there man. Hope he comes around or already did. Damn! Poor sob! Somebody get him the red pill, and some perspective!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
has anyone e mailed him the link to this site??

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wrecked my whole night..lol. Actually it's really not funny because he's in a lot of pain. Truth be told though he is lucky. I'd call myself a 6 conservatively, working my ass off to be a 7. I'd never go near that woman. He should have been the one having the affair. Poor basterd.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you tube link says this is now private and cannot be viewed. any other way to see this?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not missing much. IIRC, just a pathetic AFC pleading to his fat ugly wife to come back to him, even though she left him and their family for another dude.

Some men just can't be helped...

smh