Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man **** this (rant about feminism)

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-IyOpESeE&feature=relmfu

It's Bill Maher going up against 3 women and michael moore in a discussion about feminism. I used to read stuff on these forums about how women need to be treated like children. I used to read that and agree with the fact that men and women have their differences but it couldn't be that bad. I mean women aren't children.

Wrong.

I've come to the realization that women are living in a totally different reality than men. Especially good looking women. The reason being is because the fvcking world bends over backwards for them. I mean listen to michael moore in this video. He's arguing against his own damn sex just to be "agreeable" with women. And this dyke ***** on Bill mahers right is the worst. Bill Maher makes the argument that women want to be protected, which they do. Then this chick on his right immediately chimes in with "well, who wouldn't want to be protected?"

That's the kind of bull**** reality women live in. Women wanna make the argument that they are capable of dealing with all the sh!t and struggles that men have to deal with BUT when the sh!t hits the fan they back down and expect men to step up to the plate. What a ****ing joke. That's why you have to have the balls to tell a woman to go **** herself if she pisses you off. You have to have the balls to believe in yourself when no one else does. I'm telling you right now that we're ****ed as a country if guys, ESPECIALLY dudes my age, don't start grabbing their goddamn balls. Listen to Bill Maher in this video, how he keeps calling people out on their bull**** feminist theories. WE'VE GOT TO START DOING THAT.

I just got done doing an internship in Washington, DC this summer. I took a girl out to see the fireworks on the 4th of July. Everything went well, lots of heavy touching, talking about sex, etc but when the fireworks were over, and we were walking back to the metro to catch a train to her place she starts telling me how I'm not as cool as I think I am, how I'm ugly and my game is weak.

Now a-lot of guys on this website might cry out "**** TEST!","SHE'S TESTING YOU!!!"

Well guess what?

**** THAT ****

You know what i did? I literally stopped walking, and let her keep walking, turned around, did a 180, and walked back to my place. The ***** texted me the next morning telling me how one of the rules is "that a true lady never gives it up on the first date". You know what I did? Didn't text the ***** back.

I'm not gonna let a girl insult me and get away with that crap just because she may or may not be "SH!T TESTING" me so that I can get my **** wet.
STOP LETTING WOMEN GET AWAY WITH CRAP. I've had it with ***** whipped, whimpy guys. Women walk around with the confidence that guys should have! Something is wrong here!. Grab your balls god damn. Your a GUY. STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND STARTING OWNING THIS ****.

RANT/

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
word up brotha.. did she really mean wat she told u though? wtf was her problem? that bish was freaken rude

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say a good 85% of males now are sissified dweebs. There are SO MANY weak willed dudes my age group especially. The Alpha male is very scarce.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
wisely played OP. you did the right thing. let the
***** know where she belongs. it takes real
balls to walk away. a true chump would crawl afterr
the girl

Reaction score
Every sentence that comes out of Michael Moore's mouth in this clip makes me angry. Who can justify arguing against their own gender like that?

(Bill Maher's great here. Wow. I never thought I'd type that.)

What do you do with men who are overprotective of women, though? I've mouthed off to girls in the past, and a few times a captain save-a-hoe's rushed in to "defend her honor" on the offhand chance it'll get him laid.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
feminists want all the advantages men have, but without the responsibilities a man has. if a man gets rejected by a woman, he has to brush it off and move on to the next one. if a woman gets rejected she cries for a month or threatens suicide. a man is expected to protect and support his family while his wife has the option of doing nothing.
sometimes i really wonder what its like to be a female. i mean you dont have to do anything just sit there and look good....men waiting on you at your beck and call, you can get away with anything, lots of suitors coming by your house to visit you, etc.

then these people have the audacity to say women can handle anything a man can. right...id like to see a girl approach a man, put herself out there prepared to look stupid, only to get shot down, then go to the next one and do it all again. lets see a ***** do that. they cant handle it.
men and women have different roles in society and thats just the way it is. feminists make me angry but it doesnt do us any good to get angry. just need to have the balls to put them in their place.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've seen this vid a few times.. it's pretty bad. Bill Maher's owns this debate and it's not even funny.

i think you did the right thing op. what i would like to know is.. what happened? when did it become so hard to get sex? i have been on this earth 22 years and all i can tell you from it is this..

dating has got to shyt now!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In the workplace, women have been granted superpowers. They can be just as moody as ever (if not more so) but if men display any natural traits (i.e. not acting castrated) they can be fired on the spot.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me you like to push the envelope into the danger zone, as you even mention more than one man punching you at work.

The workplace requires a subtle tilting of forces in your favor until you make your decisive strike, the sure shot.

The phrase "Pardon my rant" can only be interpreted by a pea-brained woman as "I am ranting against you" no matter how many times you disclaim it.

Why not show us the unedited content of your email?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I was reluctant to share work details but restored it.

I do push boundaries to see where they are.

At the perimeter of the ranch is an electric fence that is supposed to provide a mild electric shock to remind the cattle they went too far in that direction. It's not supposed to electrocute the poor thing on the spot the moment it grazes against the fence for the first time.

But Texas women are like that. Being from Boston and living here is a major culture shock. In Boston people are hardly ever offended. Here they get mad for life if you disagree once.

That's simply wrong. For example, it's a rule of video games that a warning should be provided for every pitfall. There is no trial and error - obstacles should feature a telltale sign so that the astute player could conceivably get it right the first try.

Also, while a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence, so is keeping your job.

This is a microcosm of my career. As an inventor I am blatantly non-conformist - and companies love my technology but they want me to conform to their aristocracy. For a while I had that problem with the invention itself - it was too radically different to be accepted. But 10 years later the industry is catching up. Now office politics is the issue. And people f*cking suck. They think that because they started 2 weeks before you and/or have an office that they are your boss. Period. Well f*ck their seniority, I don't even know what half of them goddamn do. But I come along with tools everyone loves and end up dead right.

Can you guys believe I manage to offend people?