"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Man Supports His Girlfriends Onlyfans Only To Realize She Is Ready To Cheat #Cucktales

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052

I just found this today. I stand to be corrected, either the poll had drastically changed since I last saw it (ie with people changing their answers), or I completely mis-read this. It turns out that 21.1% would rather be cuck, and 78.9% would prefer to remain incel.

The presumption is the regular cuck definition (ie LTR/marriage) as a rotation is theoretically not possible for an incel. However, if an incel were to luckily get into a rotation then he would likely be in a quasi-cuck arrangement of having just that one or two girl rotation while the girls are sleeping all over the place, judging by this, I still think most people would still prefer to remain incel. There is a difference between this thing being in your face, plus the amount of time that has elapsed to ultimatley end up with such a disappointing result, verses keeping that out of mind. Incels tend to want to continue waiting rather than get something that doesn't vindicate or redeem for all that time spent before meeting "the woman".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
41
Age
32
Only caveat is if you are pimping her out and still getting what you want from other women on the side.
Otherwise, of course she wont respect you or youll be a cucke.
 
Top