Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man stays emotionally solid as wife leaves him during YouTube video

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to gauge his emotional stability regarding his situation with this video. He may have had the night to digest it. He is drinking mind you.. He could be drowning his sorrows, and trying to occupy his mind with a whisky review.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, he's on video, of course he would try his very best not to cry because he's well aware he's being watched by many people.

However, what really happens when he's no longer on live is another story.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears they had a big argument. It's sad when people who care about each other can't get along.
He's drinking, in the morning. So either he's an alcoholic, or is drinking because of the situation or both.
He's also probably a bit in shock and isn't fully processing what's going on.
He sounds optimistic for some changes in his life, because it does appear they don't get along.
Guys don't usually break down and cry, they might feel depressed but try to move on with their life regardless of their feelings.
What else can you do?

I'm not sure drinking and watching old movies is the best way to handle it, but short term it's probably not the worst thing.
This is typical male/female response. She is probably going to go seek support from her friends and family, and he is going to sit alone in his house, drink, make videos, and watch TV.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good insights, thanks guys. Do you think pua advice about staying emotionally unaffected is just prolonging the numbness phase @Mike32ct ?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Good insights, thanks guys. Do you think pua advice about staying emotionally unaffected is just prolonging the numbness phase @Mike32ct ?
This numbness state I’m talking about is a natural one; it's not an act at all. I've had it happen to me several times in life when I was hit with bad news.

It probably could be used in PUA. You'd have to consciously try to prolong it though. Probably most effective for the more painful rejections.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We men have delayed reactions to things, while women vent immediately. I believe that the good Lord made us this way so that we can respond to emergencies and function on the battlefield. I have been shocked at times by my numbness to life events, but always it comes out way later.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that video has over two million views, whereas most of his videos have under a thousand.
Must have gone viral on Red Pill sites and such.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that video has over two million views, whereas most of his videos have under a thousand.
Must have gone viral on Red Pill sites and such.
Yeah it went viral but I don’t know where

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if the lady in the back is his wife then I would say its a net positive.
Dude has a chance. Shave the head and hit the gym and look forward.
Dont look back.
If a girl wants to not choose to be with you. It is her loss
Same thing I was thinking. She's old and fat. Unless she's a childhood sweetheart, not worth it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing I was thinking. She's old and fat. Unless she's a childhood sweetheart, not worth it.
Granted, but he's no spring chicken prize himself.