SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
Thoughts?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
And YouTubeCelsIt's OVER, for MarriageCels
This numbness state I’m talking about is a natural one; it's not an act at all. I've had it happen to me several times in life when I was hit with bad news.Good insights, thanks guys. Do you think pua advice about staying emotionally unaffected is just prolonging the numbness phase @Mike32ct ?
And DrunkcelsAnd YouTubeCels
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah it went viral but I don’t know whereI noticed that video has over two million views, whereas most of his videos have under a thousand.
Must have gone viral on Red Pill sites and such.
Same thing I was thinking. She's old and fat. Unless she's a childhood sweetheart, not worth it.Well if the lady in the back is his wife then I would say its a net positive.
Dude has a chance. Shave the head and hit the gym and look forward.
Dont look back.
If a girl wants to not choose to be with you. It is her loss
Granted, but he's no spring chicken prize himself.Same thing I was thinking. She's old and fat. Unless she's a childhood sweetheart, not worth it.