Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man marries chick he had been dating for a year, without even kissing, and she throws him to his death a week later

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why we have the 3 date rule! If she ain’t fvcked you by the 3 rd date get rid of her! You can stretch it to 5 but don’t waste anymore time than that.
3 and I lose her #. She can hit me up. #next

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had a quick death. Some women are much more insidious, they attempt to rot you from the inside. They want to watch you lose your mind and kill yourself, and they want to be the reason why.

Sometimes you can sense death on a woman. It's a sense that tells you if you continue to see her, one of you will have to die. There is no winning strategy with these types. If she knows where you live, you better be strapped. When she comes over, you better always tie her down or cuff her. The only way they respect you is if you abuse them. But in doing so you're justifying their victim mentality. If you don't identify with the abuse then you're wasting your precious time, if you do then you're just as self destructive as she is. Destruction attracts destruction. Trash attracts trash.

This is why real players attract baddies. They DGAF about the girl, which she respects because it's a type of abuse. It's pitiful really, it means that's what she thinks is normal. She most likely grew up in a broken home.

It's best to simply focus on women that make you warmer, that bring nothing but joy. The women that respond positively to empathy. The women your gut sense approves of.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see more redflags in this tragic story than Tiananmen Square on Mao's birthday:

- Guy sees girl (instead of himselff) as The Prize.
- Said girl is crazy
- Guy marries said crazy girl before the age of 35 because he must have thought that's something he's supposed to do aka go full Autopilot mode.

And eventually all these lead to his death.