Chuck Taylor
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2022
- Messages
- 292
- Reaction score
- 351
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The only people who use to be on dating apps were scientist or nerdy college students. It was not something marketed or used by mainstream. Mainstream people just didn't understand it NOR did they have access to it. I still remember during the mid 2000's business people still debated if the public would "just hand their credit card to online site" to buy things online. It could be "dangerous".OLD was fine from the late 1990s to about 2013. Then smartphones became the norm and then swipe apps. Now you have every tom **** and harry and criminal, scammer, pervert etc. who has easy access to OLD with little effort.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I think it's starting to swing back the other way. More meeting IRL. What would explain the swipe apps now and the low quality of women seen on there lately? I've even notice a number of women with herpes listed on their profiles. Even pregnant women are now on OLD. I didn't see this 6 years ago. Does a woman with STDs get bunches of "likes" and guys wanting to go out?????The only people who use to be on dating apps were scientist or nerdy college students. It was not something marketed or used by mainstream. Mainstream people just didn't understand it NOR did they have access to it. I still remember during the mid 2000's business people still debated if the public would "just hand their credit card to online site" to buy things online. It could be "dangerous".
I was about to say, he’s about to have more women wanting him when he’s in jail than he ever had when he wasn’t.He will receive hundreds of love letters from women for the next 25 years. More then the dumpster of tinder.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It’s just our imagination though. Or at least that’s what I’m told.Hybristophilia
Yea I've noticed people being forthright about their herpes status and pregnant women.I think it's starting to swing back the other way. More meeting IRL. What would explain the swipe apps now and the low quality of women seen on there lately? I've even notice a number of women with herpes listed on their profiles. Even pregnant women are now on OLD. I didn't see this 6 years ago. Does a woman with STDs get bunches of "likes" and guys wanting to go out?????
True. Its sick. The quality is just terrible on old. Really rolling the dice. Maybe eharmony and catholic match are not as bad but tinder, match etc. Is dumpster diving now. Upward app is free. The women seem a bit better on there.Yea I've noticed people being forthright about their herpes status and pregnant women.
I suspect the percentage of users with herpes hasn't changed; women simply know that divulging their status won't preclude men from dating them.
Makes them "stunning and brave"?Yea I've noticed people being forthright about their herpes status and pregnant women.
I suspect the percentage of users with herpes hasn't changed; women simply know that divulging their status won't preclude men from dating them.
I can appreciate the honesty and simply swipe Left. No big deal.Yea I've noticed people being forthright about their herpes status and pregnant women.
I suspect the percentage of users with herpes hasn't changed; women simply know that divulging their status won't preclude men from dating them.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I agree. How bad is it you're seeing lots or pregnant women and STD positive women on these apps? Do you think clean guys are going on dates with STD positive women?I can appreciate the honesty and simply swipe Left. No big deal.
Yes, loser guys.I agree. How bad is it you're seeing lots or pregnant women and STD positive women on these apps? Do you think clean guys are going on dates with STD positive women?