Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man, it's amazing how fast they come crawling back :|

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this would happen - My ex found out about the new girl and called me a couple days ago.

She told me she thought we had an agreement to tell each other BEFORE we started 'dating' other people (which I did at one time agree to this for some retarded reason). I told me we would talk about it later because I was getting ready to bounce out to the bar for the evening.

I went to the bar with a buddy and the 'new girl'.....Got another call from her, she was crying her eyes out and obviously drunk. I was nowhere near sober either, and she started talking **** to me about how she couldn't believe I replaced her "so quick"....I said some pretty mean things about how much better the new chick is....she shot back and told me to give her cell phone back (they're on the same bill in her name)....and I told her we could talk the next day when we were both sober.

I guess that wasn't good enough for her, because her and some mutual friends came over while me and my bro and this new girl were hanging out drinking. Drama insued, I ended up talking to the ex in the truck and getting her to calm down and stop crying. She seriously couldn't believe that she was "replaced so fast" (it had been over 9 months, and no matter how you look at it, that's goddamn long enough).

Fast forward to the next day, and I called her at work and told her to come over after work so we could get things sorted out. She came over and we talked for 2 freaking hours. She cried. I asked her about all the sh*t she said......how she told me to move on and not wait, that she didn't love me anymore, that she didn't want to get back together ever, etc. She said she meant NONE of it. Piss. Told me she was deeply in love with me still and that she was trying to scare me into getting my sh*t together....

I asked her why the hell she was such a cold b*tch. She told me that I hurt her and she wanted me to change, etc. I asked about the things I heard about her looking for another dude, she denied it and swore to God she never did anything wrong. She said....and I quote: "I don't know how to be with anyone but you", and "I don't want anybody else, there is no replacement for you".

WTF.

I told her I called her bluff and she didn't expect me to move on, she agreed that I was right. I asked her what the f*ck outcome she expected, she said she wanted me to grow up and get it together because she wanted to get back together and somehow live happily ever after. She told me I wasn't marriage material while I was still acting like a boy and not a man, etc.

I mean, I'm not ashamed to admit on here that I was f*cking up and being irresponsible because honesty is great. I was pissed because she bounced on me, the b*tch. I still don't think I deserved it. It was totally fixable in my eyes, but she broke up with me, not vice versa.

Anyhow, I asked her what she wanted to do about this situation. She said she hoped we could work it out if we could both change for the better. I told her I really didn't know, but I didn't say no. She said she didn't want anybody else now or ever, and that she ALWAYS gives fake numbers when bros ask, and shuts dudes down when they try to get fresh.

We talked about everything, and after two hours, we both had to go. I gave her a hug and told her I'd be in touch. I honestly felt like a f*cker. WTF? Somehow I'm the bad guy again.

THEY NEVER LEARN UNTIL I'M GONE.

Then it's "Oh, I love you so much, etc". "Can't we work things out?".

She dumped me, I begged her to change her mind (a long time ago), now I'm 'dating' another girl and she wants to rethink things.....even after she told me no way in hell would we get back together?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Smack me hard. I've finally felt better about the way my life is going, having fun not worrying about this, then as soon as she finds out about it, things are different....she never meant what she said, and she really does love, and she wants to work things out provided we can both change??

[/sarcasm]

I f*cking hate this garbage. I think know what the right decision is to make here, but I'm having a hard time figuring out why I'm putting so much thought into it. I've learned valuable lessons here that I refuse to flush down the toilet, and I'm not the same person mentally that I was a couple months ago.

Thanks for listening.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing more enjoyable then having an ex come crawling back after she thought her a$$ was too good for you. I feel very happy for you.

Personally, if I was in your situation, I'd never take her back. The b!tch threw you away, prolly thinking she could do better, saw you beating her at her own game, and realized that she was a dumb hoore. She wasn't interested in you enough to care about maintaining a relationship, and the only reason she even looks at you now is because you found someone else that's probably better then her.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
There is nothing more enjoyable then having an ex come crawling back after she thought her a$$ was too good for you. I feel very happy for you.

Personally, if I was in your situation, I'd never take her back. The b!tch threw you away, prolly thinking she could do better, saw you beating her at her own game, and realized that she was a dumb hoore. She wasn't interested in you enough to care about maintaining a relationship, and the only reason she even looks at you now is because you found someone else that's probably better then her.
Yep, unstable confused ho! If this happened just over you being "immature", WTF is gonna happen after u are married for 10-20 years? She is gonna treat u like a peice of sh*t again, not caring about your feelings because she wants you to "grow up"?

Man, I personally feel fukcing awesome for u! Suck sh*t to the ho, she got what she deserved! Dont feel like the bad guy! This chick is confused and is manipulating you to make u feel bad! Some chicks have a great ability to do this!

Awesome work Cactus!

This is an example of why I always say, dont try to move on, dont pretend to move on, but cut all contact and after pushing through all the urges to call her, you WILL MOVE ON!! Then the ho will probably come crawling back, works most of the time and once u have moved on, you cant go back. Times change, people change, lives change, change is good, now learn from this and take your life in the direction you want to take it in!

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, in my book i will never ever go back with a girl after she dumped me not matter what the reason was. And dude she wants you to change you dont have to change for no girl you are the way you are and if they dont like it they could leave.

Listen i know now your confused and that in some way you still have some feelings for your ex becausen for some reason everytime some one gets dumped there's still something that you cant forget and the challange still there, but is time to improve your self dont go back and make the same mistake.

2nd Option!

But if you really wanna give it a second try now your a different person you found this site and you have improved yourself and thats a plus.

Is up to you man hope it helps you out

Reaction score
1. I love stories like this. The ho's always come crawling back when they find out that you have a replacement.

2. She left you. So fawk that shyt.

3. What do you think she has really been doing for 9 got dam months...studying the bible? Women ALWAYS lie about their shyt. She has probably seen 3 or 4 others by now but they didn't stick. If she had a replacement for you...do you think she would give a flying fawk about you right now?

4. You have the power now. Use it and abuse it. Make her crawl to be with you.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky... At what other points in your life can you have so much power over someone... And it gets to be your ex. I would pay 100 bucks to enjoy those feelings over any exes (especially ones that dumped me)....

If this is a game, you lose if you give the power back to her....

I'd just ignore her, maybe string her along a little depending on how bitter you feel. Either have some fun with her, or be a gentleman and show her the door. Do not give her any satisfaction of getting you to come back... She'll use that power to hurt you again, and then you'll be done. At least now she is the one with no dignity, DON'T LET THAT BE YOU.

~Zappa

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is brilliant! I love it when chicks don't realise what they have thrown away until you show them you are more than capable of trading up.

I had exactly the same situation as you. My ex broke up with me about a year before I got my current gf to try to 'shock' me into growing up and becoming the person she wanted me to be... Then I realised she wanted someone who would keep her in the lifestyle she would like to become accustomed to... stuff her, I am nobody's bankroll!

The only difference I had was that after I found my current gf, the ex didn't call me up... get this... her mum did, trying to 'see if there was anything salvagable between us'!!!

Sorry I don't have any real constructive advice for you here, but I know how bloody good it felt to tell all my mates that her old lady had called me up trying to get us back together. The best thing was I went around to the ex about a month before hooking up with my current gf and... reminded her of what she had been missing out on :D

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cactus..

Sounds the the ex is giving you more ******** bro.

Yea..you were fixable..she could have stayed...but she bailed when the boat was sinking..ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!

If she was a great woman, she would have stayed when the times were the roughest. Looks like she's pissed because she lost on a game that she shouldnt have been playing.

Yea, you wish she could have been the one. Maybe she was..but..she bailed bro..plain and simple. Regardless if you werent 'perfect' now...what happens if you guys get married and she demands another 'change' in you or she'll threaten to divorce you and take half your money.

Better riddens bro....I may take a run down to Portland to kick it..last spot I hit a couple years back was called Copper Penny. That place still hiphop?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Yep, that's the truth.

Yeah, Copper Penny....still hip hop, still a ton of ho's in there all the time ;) It's not a bad place at all.

Anyway though, thanks all for your responses. I thought this girl was immune to the old rules of the game, but she wasn't. I didn't think she'd give a sh*t, but I guess she had more feelings for me that she wanted to admit to. You can't tell somebody to move on and expect them to stay!

The important thing is that it's over.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Cactus, I'm in almost the exact same position. She had all the power, now she has none, although it was me that did the dumping.

4. You have the power now. Use it and abuse it. Make her crawl to be with you.
This is f*cking gold!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by cactus3178
^ Yep, that's the truth.

Yeah, Copper Penny....still hip hop, still a ton of ho's in there all the time ;) It's not a bad place at all.

Anyway though, thanks all for your responses. I thought this girl was immune to the old rules of the game, but she wasn't. I didn't think she'd give a sh*t, but I guess she had more feelings for me that she wanted to admit to. You can't tell somebody to move on and expect them to stay!

The important thing is that it's over.
It's like the father who abandons his son, then the son grows up to be an NBA superstar pulling down millions of dollars and the father comes back around talking about what a "bad person" he's been and how much he suddenly "wants to be a family."

You know what, it's OK to feel for her, but as far as romance goes...F**K that. She made her decision and you made yours.

Good luck with the new chick, man. :)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooh, I've heard that one before. I took her back thinking she changed.

If you take her back, she'll know you can be walked over. Bye bye to her.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Oooh, I've heard that one before. I took her back thinking she changed.

If you take her back, she'll know you can be walked over. Bye bye to her.
Yep, it happened to me. After 7 years I finally grew a pair and kicked her out. 6 months later, I agreed to try to make it work again. Well, she was WORSE than she ever was before. Far worse. It was a game of how many knives can I stick in his gut on her part. Then outright demanding that I do all the 'wooing' - here are her direct words:

"When a tornado hits (like the demise of our relationship last year), a clean-up is not instant. It takes time and effort from both parties. Frankly, I feel like I need to be wooed for a while. And if you can't handle that, well....I don't know what to say then."

Kind of a double standard in that quote there, ain't it?

She starts out saying it takes time and effort from both parties, then tells me to make all the effort.

Last edited:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE SAID WHAT?????

JEEEEEEZE this girl pisses me off! Can you PM me her phone number? I want to call her up and set her straight!

You have to get her freaking PERMISSION to get a new girlfriend???? Who does this b!tch think she is? Driving you nuts, throws you out and NOW she decides it was all a big game to change you into her little finally-good-enough-to-marry pu$$y boy?????
And YOU Mr. Cactus! Don't you DARE fall for her crap! You're a free man now, you do not owe her anything!

Like HPNOTIQ said, if she bails when things get rough and doesn't try to sit down and rationally work things out, but tries to play these stupid games...then she isn't worth your time.

cmr662

Don Juan
Reaction score
man oh man cactus. i found this site a couple months ago because of a oneitis i caught. i was pretty bad. this site helped me get over her, then when she found out i was dating one of the hottest chicks at our college, she gave me the chat where she was crying and missed me blah blah. and i gave in! yes i know, what an idiot i am, but i learned from my mistake because after about 2 weeks she dissed me again. now i have cut off all contact and honestly hope i never see her again. dont make my same mistake man! i know its hard, and looking back, i think it was the sex that made me give in. man was it good, but there is always better!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her let you fvck her in the ass :p

Remember: Don't quit her, until you hit her in the shytter.

;)

Cheers!

Eric

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's two kinds of "break ups" - The first one is really just a one-two week breakup to sort things out... The dumper (which is the girl) will usually start calling back and ask for coffee. You can take her back but you both have to settle some differences right away.

Then there's the second type. this breakup is the one where she and you breakup (where she is the dumper) and makes little attempt to "see how you're doing." Basically she has made a semi-permanent decision. A month or two will go by before she starts contacting you to see what's up. During this period she's probably either trying to find a new guy or is going out with a guy already, or just wants to stay single.

When girls make this semi-permanent decision. And she's making a half hearted attempt at getting back together, forget her. I'm in the same situation right now but already dating a girl that is treating me much better. Why go back to an old flame that has seems to enjoy arguing every couple of minutes?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was funny that we didn't speak for almost a month, then when she found out about this new girl, she called me crying. I told her I hadn't expected to hear from her since it had been a month, then I asked her why she hadn't called if she "wanted to stay in contact" with me....she said she was just going to call me the other day.

BS. I doubt that.

I called her bluff, and she admitted to that. Yes, I do feel kind of bad, but at this point, I can't tell the difference between what's true and what's not coming from her.

A friend of mine called yesterday and told me him and his g/f broke up. Again. This is the third time now for them. I'm not going to do that sh*t, and I don't think I've ever seen a second try work for anybody I know.

Thanks once again for all your comments. If this had happened a couple months ago, you can bet I'd be right back in the trap trying to kiss her ass.

I mean, honestly, if I KNEW things would be different, I'd go back. Who the hell wouldn't? But that is NOT based in reality, and I know that thanks to this board and www.sosuave.net.

Thanks all.