Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man in Denial

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Consider:
  • Boy meets girl in June and joins weekly social club that she hosts.
  • Boy spends every Saturday from 4pm to 2am at this social club.
  • Boy waits until August to ask for her number because "She's was really hurt by her last boyfriend".
  • Boy doesn't expect sex because "She's not that kind of girl".
  • Boy asks her out in October and she says "Maybe".
  • Boy texts her Happy Birthday in October but when she doesn't even say thank you, or text him in any capacity, even once, ever, he assumes "She's just not that into texting".
  • Boy asks her out in November to see Hunger Games but she cancels because "Her friend read the book and said the movie wasn't that good".
  • Boy asks her out in December to see Star Wars and she makes him wait until Christmas Eve to say she can't make it after all because "Her friend spoiled the ending".
  • Boy does not set foot outside the house for the entire 10 day period of Christmas through New Year's because the weekly social club was cancelled.
  • Boy asks her out in January and she says "Maybe".
  • When a photo is taken of the boy with a hot girl and it is suggested he let the other girl see, he claims "She's not the kind of girl who would be impressed with him dating beautiful women".
  • On Valentine's Day Eve, at the weekly social club, when she says she doesn't have a Valentine, he suggests "Why don't we all get together (tomorrow)?" to the group, and takes her "Sure" as being a date.
  • A week later at the event, he nags her about their "date" and she says "Maybe".
  • Girl calls in late February to say "She's been insanely busy" so she still can't go this month, and he believes her.
  • Now having spent over $1000 at the social club, and $20,000 in time based on his hourly rate, boy holds on to false hope for March date.
Don't be this boy. B!tch slap this boy.

Seriously, this is my roommate. I've actually brought hot women over (one for him) but one time he went to bed at 9:30pm instead of making a move, claiming "She was too drunk". I asked my date that night whether her friend wanted him to make a move and she said she did, but now he has no chance.

I literally have a list of 20 hot women who I met in 2016 alone, and he's still talking about this one girl, wasting all his time. He's about to turn 39. Is he going to just snap one day? Maybe he doesn't really like women and this is his token pretend girl?

The moral is, a successful seducer always pursues more than one woman.

Last edited:

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the other moral is those stupid or brainwashed poor souls should learn how to deal with dating markets like economics. you have a currency (time + attention + money + sex), you shouldn't give this currency to a girl that doesn't reciprocate with her currency (sex + company).

Think of it like dealing with cash. if the girl doesn't give you what you want then you shouldn't give her your currency for free.

logicallefty

Reaction score
"Boy" is me in grade school and early high school.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh I feel totally beta coz I m contemplating waiting until date 4. Couldn't ever go back.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.You always should count how much hours time/per sex you get.The boy ... if he earned this 20.000$ instead of spending his time on this chick could rent for few months top quality 20 yeard old Instagram chick and **** her brains out fullfilling all his desires.Instead he is 'nice guy'.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Compare this to how I handled a recent relationship. We dated 7 weeks. Last night was our 4th date. We got a hotel for 3 nights (she lives 100 miles away) as she is here for a work seminar. Things seemed so promising. We originally had love at first sight. She let me go down on her the last 2 dates but we didn't go all the way. During dinner yesterday she said "You worry me because I think I'll lose control of myself". Just before bed she said "You look so cute in your pajamas!!". But then the minute we went to bed she became like a frozen Salmon. I kissed her shoulder and she said "Ow". That was the extent of our night in a hotel. This morning, noting she was at the far reaches of her side of the bed, I left and went to work, wondering if I need new cologne. She texted me all day and asked me to take her out tonight. So we went out again and ended up back at the hotel but I just said "I'm not my roommate. I don't hold on to false hope. Our relationship is dead in the water after last night". She actually had tears in her eyes but ultimately she couldn't deny it. She tried the "It's not you it's me" and "I really like you as a friend" but I packed my things and kissed her goodbye forever. Remember: if you spend the night in a hotel with a girl and don't have sex, the relationship is over.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Compare this to how I handled a recent relationship. We dated 7 weeks. Last night was our 4th date. We got a hotel for 3 nights (she lives 100 miles away) as she is here for a work seminar. Things seemed so promising. We originally had love at first sight. She let me go down on her the last 2 dates but we didn't go all the way. During dinner yesterday she said "You worry me because I think I'll lose control of myself". Just before bed she said "You look so cute in your pajamas!!". But then the minute we went to bed she became like a frozen Salmon. I kissed her shoulder and she said "Ow". That was the extent of our night in a hotel. This morning, noting she was at the far reaches of her side of the bed, I left and went to work, wondering if I need new cologne. She texted me all day and asked me to take her out tonight. So we went out again and ended up back at the hotel but I just said "I'm not my roommate. I don't hold on to false hope. Our relationship is dead in the water after last night". She actually had tears in her eyes but ultimately she couldn't deny it. She tried the "It's not you it's me" and "I really like you as a friend" but I packed my things and kissed her goodbye forever. Remember: if you spend the night in a hotel with a girl and don't have sex, the relationship is over.
Yea but dude, that's totally your fault. You should have smashed this broad.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I agree it's my fault, and I told her that. But it's worse to hold on when the chemistry isn't there. I had been keeping another girl who was putting out on hold because this girl was skinnier, but she's done.

Girls generally either want sex a given man always, or never. Sex should just happen when two people are in the same room.

The 24 hours together test is a huge one. The overnight date. Sadly, I have had many relationships fall apart after the 24 test.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During dinner yesterday she said "You worry me because I think I'll lose control of myself". Just before bed she said "You look so cute in your pajamas!!". But then the minute we went to bed she became like a frozen Salmon. I kissed her shoulder and she said "Ow". That was the extent of our night in a hotel.
A man who intends to fvck a woman does not bring pajamas with him.

When a woman says, "I think I'll lose control of myself," she is asking you for permission and to create the opportunity for her to do that. She wants to be fvcked like never before. She wants to have her clothes ripped off and to be taken passionately. She wants a man of strength to dominate. She wants you to mow down her built-in ASD. That was what she was saying to you at dinner. She was all in and ready for you.

When you got back to the hotel room, clothes did not get ripped off. You did not get her naked. You did not get you naked. You put on pajamas. Eeeekkk.

Her responding, "You look cute in your pajamas," was her common courtesy trying to fill in the gap and not be rude or show her shock while wondering WTF just happened to her fantasy of the man who was going to ravage her. Any attraction she had just went from sopping wet hoping you were going to dominate so she could lose control with you... to arctic cold...in less than a second.

I cannot even begin to explain what an attraction killer I perceive that scenario was in my opinion, as a woman. I am not explaining it to mean or judgmental. I want you to understand so you never do it again. It's as much of a startle and attraction killer as a man eagerly waiting with anticipation for a woman who is freshening up before joining him in bed and suddenly she comes out of the bathroom and rather than walking out in lingerie or being naked she comes out in old sweats, with a face mask and curlers in her hair. As much that man was building in anticipation for the hot sex they were going to have and how he was going to fvck her, immediately it's gone. He can't get back in the game even if tried right them. The game is over, right then, for him. what does he do? He likely internalizes his disappointment and rolls over and goes to sleep., with little to no touching all night long. Cold as a fish. Such disappointment. It could have been so different in his mind. That's what this girl I imagine experienced with you and your pajamas.

Don't get me wrong, I imagine your pajamas look just fine to you. What they do for attraction is a different story. Never again, bring pajamas along when you intend to fvck a woman. Wear what you have on with her or you get naked. Be naked with her. Have sex. Sleep naked. That covers everything. Those are the only options. That's it. Only ever wear pajamas when you are home being cozy, without a woman there.

Next time you go to a hotel to fvck a women expect to be naked and then get naked. A woman only goes to a hotel with a man, when she expects to be fvcked by him. Know that, act accordingly and the sex is all yours for the having.

TL;DR a man putting on pajamas = game over = unrecoverable

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, thanks LiveYourDream. Next time I'll just show up completely naked with a girl in her 20's who I never had sex with before. Readers will note this is the same girl who I dragged to my bed by her hair BTW, and I got in trouble for that on the forum.

Note that as our first hotel stay was work related, she had to work until 2am and got home at 3am, and it's winter, hence I was wearing pajama bottoms when she found me in bed.

Guys: make a note: LiveYourDream is saying (to some diabolic level) that wearing pajamas is a reason for a girl to end a relationship instantly and permanently "in less than a second" with a guy she really liked. I call BS.

LiveYourDream is the same girl who will say that if my date were attracted she would dig a tunnel to China to see me. Both scenarios cannot be true.

I admitted that this woman wasn't sufficiently attracted and LiveYourDream wants to kick me when I'm down. Oh well, I had another date already today (with a girl who had sex with me 48 hours after we met, in a hotel, last month, and who BTW helped me pick out those pajamas that night). I choose girls who want to have sex, not girls who force me to rape them or who are so fickle as to end a 2 month courtship over my outfit.

Guys: be sure to know the difference between girls who are attracted to you and girls who are not.

Last edited:

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont own any pajamas or wear them but why would that make a girl not wanna fvck u lol. if anything that would make good convo in bed.

There's endless lines to get her or myself naked if she makes a crack at the pajamas..

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with u both. Kill the pajamas for the sake of believing that any night a broad could come over and it kill her buzz.

But I do agree...any woman who has a "this isnt working out" vibe bc your wore pajamas was never truly into you to begin with and should be NEXTED

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thanks LiveYourDream. Next time I'll just show up completely naked with a girl in her 20's who I never had sex with before. Readers will note this is the same girl who I dragged to my bed by her hair BTW, and I got in trouble for that on the forum.

Note that as our first hotel stay was work related, she had to work until 2am and got home at 3am, and it's winter, hence I was wearing pajama bottoms when she found me in bed.

Guys: make a note: LiveYourDream is saying (to some diabolic level) that wearing pajamas is a reason for a girl to end a relationship instantly and permanently "in less than a second" with a guy she really liked. I call BS.

LiveYourDream is the same girl who will say that if my date were attracted she would dig a tunnel to China to see me. Both scenarios cannot be true.

I admitted that this woman wasn't sufficiently attracted and LiveYourDream wants to kick me when I'm down. Oh well, I had another date already today (with a girl who had sex with me 48 hours after we met, in a hotel, last month, and who BTW helped me pick out those pajamas that night). I choose girls who want to have sex, not girls who force me to rape them or who are so fickle as to end a 2 month courtship over my outfit.

Guys: be sure to know the difference between girls who are attracted to you and girls who are not.
As I shared, I envisioned you were out to dinner and she talked about losing control with you. I imagined you proceeded straight from dinner to the hotel room to help her do just that and fvck her. I imagined that rather than entering the room and immediately escalating and undressing one another that you somewhere in there you excused yourself to get more comfortable and then appeared in pajamas. That was what prompted my reply. If I was not clear enough, or misunderstood, I apologize.

That was what I envisioned when I read your post. That is how I attempted to explain it in my response. Take what works and appeals to you and leave what doesn't. I am not suggesting I know it all. I offered my perspective, if it had played out as I explained.

I am sorry you perceived this as being kicked when you were down. I meant no attack by it. That's not my nature. I assumed that you may not perceive what I did and was attempting to be helpful. I understood that it is not uncommon for you to see women in hotels on occasion. I was just hoping to help you increase your success rate of sealing the deal in the future. That's all.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I shared, I envisioned you were out to dinner and she talked about losing control with you. I imagined you proceeded straight from dinner to the hotel room to help her do just that and fvck her. I imagined that rather than entering the room and immediately escalating and undressing one another that you somewhere in there you excused yourself to get more comfortable and then appeared in pajamas. That was what prompted my reply. If I was not clear enough, or misunderstood, I apologize.

That was what I envisioned when I read your post. That is how I attempted to explain it in my response. Take what works and appeals to you and leave what doesn't. I am not suggesting I know it all. I offered my perspective, if it had played out as I explained.

I am sorry you perceived this as being kicked when you were down. I meant no attack by it. That's not my nature. I assumed that you may not perceive what I did and was attempting to be helpful. I understood that it is not uncommon for you to see women in hotels on occasion. I was just hoping to help you increase your success rate of sealing the deal in the future. That's all.
As I read his story I got sick to my stomach. She was so ready to take that hard D, and he failed to capitalize. Live and learn, I hope.

She's 100% correct in that regard. Although I will say that I always bring sweats to wear to bed or around the hotel room after sex. Her ***** is still wet.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I read his story I got sick to my stomach. She was so ready to take that hard D, and he failed to capitalize. Live and learn, I hope.

She's 100% correct in that regard. Although I will say that I always bring sweats to wear to bed or around the hotel room after sex. Her ***** is still wet.
After sex...certainly, be cozy. It's a time to bask in the glow, enjoy it, eat, sleep, whatever makes you happy.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a woman agrees to go back to your place or a hotel room, she wants to be seduced... and sex is going to happen, provided you do not screw it up. It really doesn't matter why she is there or what excuse she gives for being there... she is interested in sex, she did her part... she is there... now you have to do your part as the one with the penis and make something happen.

How do you seduce???

Well, there is no set standard formula.... every woman is different... you just have to start slow and pay attention to what she is doing and her body language. If you do something and you get no response, try something else... if you do something and she tried to suck the tongue out of your mouth keep doing that... escalate and get inside her.

Not being critical, and I'm sure you haven't shared the whole story, but there is a lot space between wearing your 'jammies and dragging her to bed by her hair. You really should NOT be doing the later unless through escalation that she indicates that's what she likes. I would not assume that your girl likes it rough until she lets you know that's what she needs. If you did something and she pushed back hard... then you went too far too fast.

I know it sucks... but women are NOT going to tell you want they want, its a process... get used to it and don't let it get to you... it's trial and error, it's a game, and it's part of what makes sex interesting for women. They freaking love it, and oh BTW... they will tell their friends... they don't talk about the sex act... they talk about the PROCESS to get there. They LOVE saying to their friends "I don't know what came over me... I just lost control!" Then they will dissect everything that happened that put her in bed naked and you fvcking her.

You grab a women by the hair immediately and start going to town... you are ruining all her fun.