"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Man...I'm in a ****ty position.Triangle of...interest, kinda.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
So my friend likes this girl. Hes been droppin a few hints here and there,b tu hes really inexperienced with girls.
Now I on the other hand...jsut attract them for some reason[not bragging...i don't want non-attractive girls to like me].
So this girl he likes, shes a cool chick, i just want to be friends with her. But shes kinda into me[I see right through her]..Shes a HB7 i'd say. Hi n her would be good together.and I jsut don't wnat to hit my friends infatuation and be a ****[hell, I'm encouraging him to ask her to Homecoming].
What would you do when the girl your friend likes, likes you and I'm not into breakin Bros Before Hoes.
What woudl you do, how cna i help him out...or get ehr to not like me really....and not be a nice-guy or nothin[her friends=hott]...
****in-a.


EDIT: by triangle of interest...i ment i'm interested in keepin a friend, hes interested in her, and shes interested in me lol..
I'm not gay. :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Lol. I hope your friend is man enough to stand up and take it like one. Cause you're about to break it to him.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
haha wow i'm an *******.
I was like "C, dood...I feel liek a****. You need to talk to L man..I think she likes me, and **** that, i'mn to gonna hit on her man"
and ehs like "..man if she lieks you, then **** it,"
and i told him that confidence and he can get any girl. and i called him a pussay and told him not to give up. He told me he can'tg et any girl he wnats...
**** that. I need to train him, he can get girls man..he'' hes got the same build as me n ****. ****in-a.
 
Top