Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man...I'm in a ****ty position.Triangle of...interest, kinda.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my friend likes this girl. Hes been droppin a few hints here and there,b tu hes really inexperienced with girls.
Now I on the other hand...jsut attract them for some reason[not bragging...i don't want non-attractive girls to like me].
So this girl he likes, shes a cool chick, i just want to be friends with her. But shes kinda into me[I see right through her]..Shes a HB7 i'd say. Hi n her would be good together.and I jsut don't wnat to hit my friends infatuation and be a ****[hell, I'm encouraging him to ask her to Homecoming].
What would you do when the girl your friend likes, likes you and I'm not into breakin Bros Before Hoes.
What woudl you do, how cna i help him out...or get ehr to not like me really....and not be a nice-guy or nothin[her friends=hott]...
****in-a.

EDIT: by triangle of interest...i ment i'm interested in keepin a friend, hes interested in her, and shes interested in me lol..
I'm not gay. :)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I hope your friend is man enough to stand up and take it like one. Cause you're about to break it to him.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha wow i'm an *******.
I was like "C, dood...I feel liek a****. You need to talk to L man..I think she likes me, and **** that, i'mn to gonna hit on her man"
and ehs like "..man if she lieks you, then **** it,"
and i told him that confidence and he can get any girl. and i called him a pussay and told him not to give up. He told me he can'tg et any girl he wnats...
**** that. I need to train him, he can get girls man..he'' hes got the same build as me n ****. ****in-a.