Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man I pissed off there is no Tessio's execution

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What is that I read online about his death, but I can't find this scene in film.

"Willie Cicci and a few other men drove Tessio to Two Toms, his social club, where his traitorous men were executed. Tessio, and his dead co-conspirators were then brought to an abandoned gas station on Staten Island where he was executed by his former protege Nick Geraci, while Al Neri looked on. His death was attributed to the Barzini family, since Staten Island was their territory, which explained the death of Don Barzini at the same time. "

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be in the book (never finished it), but I've seen the deleted scenes from the films and I don't think they ever shot this. It's not really necessary though, think about it... We know what's going to happen. Showing Cicci and those guys taking Tessio somewhere and killing him, at the point in the film where it's focusing on Michael shoring things up, well that would be a huge detour from the story. After the parade of hits that came during the baptism, plus the fact Michael still has to take care of Carlo...the Tessio rubout works fine, IMO.