"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Man I can't believe this... this isnt me!!!

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
One week of college has passed and I got at least 10 phone numbers of chicks (range HB4-HB8) and 20 something email addresses...

I know there are better DJs out there who might laugh at my record but...

its improvement, yo!!!

From last year's record of 1 number in 365 days.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
not bad

good job, man!
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Congrats, now on to the next skill. You gotta turn the #'s and e-mails into dates.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
awesome job dude. you've done better than me.
i've only gotten 2 #'s in 1 weeks time. and spent the night w/ that one chick.

going out w/ my math study partner (HB8) tomorrow after class!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Your doing a HELL LOT better then me, i only got 1 freakin email in 1 week :(
 

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Just curious, do you guys go to school full-time or part-time? I am in the military and work full time. I only go to school part-time with the night classes on Wed and Thursday. Just wondering. Not looking for advice. I'm already in there like swimwear.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Sounds like me on orientation week, and I wasn't even going to school yet :)

Rock on man, rock on!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why don't you share with us what you did different from last year to get such promising results (although no dates yet).
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Why don't you share with us what you did different from last year to get such promising results (although no dates yet).
lol, I think he did what 99.9% of guys dont do. He grabbed his ballz and APPROACHED!!!

Man, Neo, that is a HUGE number. I have only sustained that level for a few weeks of my life. Other than that, its just too much, it pretty much consumes your life if you are approaching that much.

Now its time to consolidate your gains!

Happy Hunting :D !!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This is the best f'ing time to "approach" women. They're all new to school, looking to make new friends, looking to experiment with their sexuality and be part of the college "experience". :)

I wasted it. See to it that you don't. :p
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
neo you have demonstrated the huge improvements in you
you are an inspiration to us all
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
i ll go back to college in week, i wanna see what can i pull. but thats a good number, keep it up.
 
Top