"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Man has to share $15M lottery win with his EX-WIFE

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
You hindered the ability of your ex-spouse to claim what should have per part of the community.
I got the check after I had already produced my financial disclosures to her lawyer. He could have done additional discovery on money I received after that. He didn’t cuz he was an idiot. If he had I would have disclosed it. Her loss. She shoulda hired a better lawyer. That’s how these things work.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Really? Under what statute? State or federal? Civil or criminal? I didn’t know you had a law background.
LL "loaned" his sister $4500 because she was short on cash and in immediate need. When the time came to pay LL back, she just made out the check to the auto dealer to simplify the process. The auto dealer doesn't care who the money comes from as long as they get it. Problem solved.

The End.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Never get married simple as that women are usually 90% house keepers the guy gets kicked to the street. A friend of mine he’s a staunch religious guy used to preach marriage that’s not the case anymore after his wife was messing around
 
Top