"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Man has to share $15M lottery win with his EX-WIFE

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
The state ruled that the man has to share his lottery win of $15,000,000 US with his ex-wife.


Is this to take the pressure off the state to support a divorced mom? Is it part of the female imperative? Or is she entitled to half his winnings because she was his wife and they had children together?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
The state ruled that the man has to share his lottery win of $15,000,000 US with his ex-wife.


Is this to take the pressure off the state to support a divorced mom? Is it part of the female imperative? Or is she entitled to half his winnings because she was his wife and they had children together?
"In process of divorcing" unfortunately still means "married". Legally she was entitled to her half, even though she probably didn't deserve a sh|t stained penny of it. The law sucks sometimes... Most of the time..

I didn't win millions but I did get a $4500 bonus at work the year of my divorce while the divorce was in process. They asked me if I wanted it in direct deposit or paper check.. I said "hmm.. how about paper check." Got the check, signed the back.. Gave it to my sister. Then went to the car dealership and picked the car I wanted to buy. My sister came and wrote a check right out of her checking account for my car. Then I went to court and told the judge this divorce was hurting me so bad financially that my sister had to buy me a car, and presented all the paperwork including my sister's canceled check for my car. My phoney sob story didn't get me to the moon but I think it had an impact with the judge. At the time I needed every little bit I could get.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The state ruled that the man has to share his lottery win of $15,000,000 US with his ex-wife.


Is this to take the pressure off the state to support a divorced mom? Is it part of the female imperative? Or is she entitled to half his winnings because she was his wife and they had children together?
And she will give it to her new man.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Demonic, straight from Hell. We need a revolution. Stick n' stones.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
"In process of divorcing" unfortunately still means "married". Legally she was entitled to her half, even though she probably didn't deserve a sh|t stained penny of it. The law sucks sometimes... Most of the time..

I didn't win millions but I did get a $4500 bonus at work the year of my divorce while the divorce was in process. They asked me if I wanted it in direct deposit or paper check.. I said "hmm.. how about paper check." Got the check, signed the back.. Gave it to my sister. Then went to the car dealership and picked the car I wanted to buy. My sister came and wrote a check right out of her checking account for my car. Then I went to court and told the judge this divorce was hurting me so bad financially that my sister had to buy me a car, and presented all the paperwork including my sister's canceled check for my car. My phoney sob story didn't get me to the moon but I think it had an impact with the judge. At the time I needed every little bit I could get.
Good for you! Love it.

We as men are fighting the family court system with pitchforks while women have M1 tanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I don't see what the problem is. The divorce isn't final until it's final.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
what a stupid law, if someone didnt contribute 50% to obtain the money, why is she getting it?
That "stupid law" is called the marriage contract, which is the foundation of civilization and is consequent in keeping men in the mating game.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
"In process of divorcing" unfortunately still means "married". Legally she was entitled to her half, even though she probably didn't deserve a sh|t stained penny of it. The law sucks sometimes... Most of the time..

I didn't win millions but I did get a $4500 bonus at work the year of my divorce while the divorce was in process. They asked me if I wanted it in direct deposit or paper check.. I said "hmm.. how about paper check." Got the check, signed the back.. Gave it to my sister. Then went to the car dealership and picked the car I wanted to buy. My sister came and wrote a check right out of her checking account for my car. Then I went to court and told the judge this divorce was hurting me so bad financially that my sister had to buy me a car, and presented all the paperwork including my sister's canceled check for my car. My phoney sob story didn't get me to the moon but I think it had an impact with the judge. At the time I needed every little bit I could get.
Of course, what you did was fraud.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Of course, what you did was fraud.
Really? Under what statute? State or federal? Civil or criminal? I didn’t know you had a law background.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Wtf? Is it this easy to cheat on judge?
Judges and lawyers operate in their own world, but they are people too. There is a judge in my town who is known for sleeping with married women. I’ve seen him out at the bars he is a total boss.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Really? Under what statute? State or federal? Civil or criminal? I didn’t know you had a law background.
You hindered the ability of your ex-spouse to claim what should have per part of the community.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top