"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Man, girls are too confusing

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Just an example right off my head.

I go with this girl to a concert, and things go great, lots of kino and sh*t. After the concert, she is always all over me, like sittin on my lap at lunch and stuff, and sending me all these signals. Then she starts ignoring me and blocks me on aim, well, its aim, who cares. Then she goes back to being really nice and sending me signals, then I'm talking with her tonight on aim, and she says something about being an alcoholic, I ask her "how so?" and she says nothing to me the rest of the night even though she was there all the time as she turned her away message on and off 2 times, meaning she checked her messages and sh*t.

So, ya, I'm tired of all these games girls play. I think I'll just start ignoring her, besides, I went to homecoming with this one really hot chick (9.5) and made out with her, and this was after the concert. And I'm macking on other girls too, so its not like I need this one. What do yall think? Ignore her for a while? I'll try to beat her at her own game :D .
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Mabey she knows your this big mak dady that you are:), so she is playing games with you to try to get you more interested?

Shes doing, things to make you more interested the way you do to hot chicks, trying to knock you off your pedistal.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I think you're overanalysing.

But that's just me.
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Ya, I prolly am. But it's just that girls can be *****es one day and be all over you the next day, its just weird. Oh ya, this same girl hugged me when she saw me in the hallway today......I give up, girls are too weird.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hey, her gig is working. I believe that most girls (and men too) are extremely predictable and malleable. Oftentimes their difficulty is simply a projection of our own faults,whether they be lack of MakKIN SkILlZ or otherwise.
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
hahaha, dude don't worry about it. Take w/e she throws at you like if it's a childs play.

I bet you 100% that what she's doing right now is trying to attract you.... basically she has almost the same knowledge about dating as you, the trick here is not to fall for those and becoming sad because of them... You got this girl in your fingers right now, stick with it be patient she'll open up.............if you take the right actions :cool:
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Definetely Next her.

Don't take any crap from chicks, ever. I don't care how hot they are, your a don juan and she is ever so privaladged to get any of your attention.
 

Gun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Detatchment will work wonders in this situation. Give her a taste of her own medicine and start gaming your other prospects to take your mind off her.. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top