Man.. fvck you all. Looks DO matter.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Warrior74 said:
At the end of the day, what are you whiny faggots gonna do about it? If you believe it matters and your an ugly sack of ****, what are you gonna do? Whine to us about it? Shut the Fvck Up.

Get rich, get surgery, get your ass in the gym, learn game inside and out, lower your standards, turn gay, go asexual, buy a new expensive car, get some hair plugs...what ever...just do something about it and quit your fvcking yapping.

None of you plan on changing your positions or seeing different points of view so just STFU and game on.

lol typical human..

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
LOOKS ALWAYS TRUMPS ALL ELSE.

If you are a handsome guy with a nice body, all you have to do is show up. PERIOD.
Wow, I can't believe there's still people that are this ignorant of how sexual selection works.

Truly spoken like someone who lacks good looks (and as a result personal experience) like nobody else can. ;) Very nice. Keep up the good fight there, Falcon. Maybe Slippy and Starfox can help you out with their equally matched complete lack of factual basis for their arguments.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Wow, I can't believe there's still people that are this ignorant of how sexual selection works.

Truly spoken like someone who lacks good looks (and as a result personal experience) like nobody else can. ;) Very nice. Keep up the good fight there, Falcon. Maybe Slippy and Starfox can help you out with their equally matched complete lack of factual basis for their arguments.

Still wondering what's wrong with you huh? Haha the world works in cruel ways. Especially with ones who have bad genes like you. It's not your fault that you have bad genes, it's your parents fault that they mated and gave you bad genes. That sucks man.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's few and far in between but I've seen some pretty beat asians date some decent to hot white women. Then again these same guys are gangbangers.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your charming personality and bulletproof Game wont make you look any better when your shirt comes off.

Looks are at least AS important as good Game. An exceptional physique can cover for bad Game and good Game can cover for bad physique, but it's far better to have both than to be deficient in either. The good news is that you have more direct control over your appearance than how a woman will subjectively interpret your Game. So stop crying about it, get into the gym and think about all that the next time you're choking down your next double whopper with bacon and cheese.

And for the record, I have a lot of Filipino friends who're getting more ass than my white friends.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that looks do matter with a lot of girls.

But even if they didn't . . there were times I've had attraction. You know, the kind you can just feel. Or times where its just been BLATANTLY obvious - where the girl is chasing YOU around a club. But still, there was something blocking me. There's like a wall I would hit, where I just COULDN'T close the deal. I just didn't BELIEVE it on a deep level. I'd go into my head and come up with a reason why - "she might have something", "I'm just here to have fun tonight", "I don't need girls to make me happy" etc. Why the fvck would I do this, when earlier that DAY I'm on a forum about getting women??? Because I'm not where I want to be with looks.

So even if its on a mental level, looks matter.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Your charming personality and bulletproof Game wont make you look any better when your shirt comes off.

Looks are at least AS important as good Game. An exceptional physique can cover for bad Game and good Game can cover for bad physique, but it's far better to have both than to be deficient in either. The good news is that you have more direct control over your appearance than how a woman will subjectively interpret your Game. So stop crying about it, get into the gym and think about all that the next time you're choking down your next double whopper with bacon and cheese.

And for the record, I have a lot of Filipino friends who're getting more ass than my white friends.
fat people would have you believe that women don't buy into looks, but its obvious to anyone who is in shape that women will compliment you if you have a good body. I can say with 100% certainty that my looks got me laid on a number of occasions. Being in shape opens the door and makes it easier to start chatting it up.

In my trips to non American locations, I found that the majority of the populations were skinny. It was hard to find a women who was really 'unattractive' in these locales. I was floored at the raw % of females I was attracted too. In America, I am not attracted to most because they let themselves go and are ****ing fatasses. I am sure it works both ways too. Iif a dude picks up the weights , starts cleaning up their diet, there is no reason that they can't look good to women either. However, most kids/guys are lazy and want to pawn off potential efforts by saying 'looks don't matter, be a natural gamer'. My rebuttal is this; why not have both?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Well you see, it's not necessarily the face that women are attracted to. Each individual woman has a set of what I call "physical qualifiers" that a man *MUST* have for a woman to be initially attracted to him. Height, race, skin complexion, facial structure, voice, hair length/color, teeth, build, etc.

Of course, the more qualifiers a man meets, the stronger the initial attraction is. But if a man meets the bare minimum number of her qualifiers, he will have a shot with the woman. This is where confidence comes in. If she's attracted to you but if you do not have the confidence in yourself and your game or become a pansy while you're with her, even though she will still be physically attracted to you, she will eventually get turned off and drop you like a bad habit.
That's a great way of explaining.

Most men fail in the in the confidence/game area. Unless your really fat, ugly and/or have no style, you look good enough for most women. Your game gets you the rest of the way there.

Rollo Tomassi said:

Looks are at least AS important as good Game. An exceptional physique can cover for bad Game and good Game can cover for bad physique, but it's far better to have both than to be deficient in either.
So it goes both ways.

The better one's physique is, the less effort he has to put into game. If one has a bad physique, he better have awesome game.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Your game gets you the rest of the way there.
Yeah, pretty much. Your qualifying physical attributes get your foot in the door. The rest comes from your game.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Yeah, pretty much. Your qualifying physical attributes get your foot in the door. The rest comes from your game.
your last statement is wrong.

imagine if you take off your shoes and you smell like puke. you can thank your body odor for being the worlds most pinch **** block. Game won't protect you from poor hygiene.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174348

i wrote this, im also asian. read it

fk this thread is so negative.

looks matter lol, it does. anyone who is not dead knows this

hot guys accept it, ugly guys fight it. accept it money.

when girls see a poster of robert pattisson, do they say..OMFG HIS PEROSNALITY IS HOT? lol no. but that aside, read my post

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL what a bunch of Pvssies!
its like saying girls with big boobs get laid more. its SUBJEBTIVE reasoning.
there are chicks that get off on my good looks, there are those that dont.... do i care? HELL NO! why? bcs my perception of me is so high i could give a fvck what the girl thinks.... if looks matter who cares? there will always be a dude getting some regardless, and with that attitude you WONT get ANY
however, your personality isnt subjective, TIS THERE MY FRIEND how you get those legs to open!
so whine somewhere else!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that none of the whiners anwsered my question. None of the LOOKS DO MATTER crew except Rollo.

What are you going to do about it? See in that question is the key to your freaking manhood. Not about if looks matter, but if you decided that they do, what is your response to that as a man? That is more important than if they matter or not. How do you deal with things that are beyond your control? This is the essence of manhood. This is what separates the boys from the men. Whining about it doesn't change it. If there is a mountain in your way you can a. whine on sosuave, b. get over that sum***** the best way you can, c. go home and pretend you never saw it. Most of you are choosing A and C. Which is why I call you a bunch of faggots. A real man says...hey, I may not have a G4 to fly over the mountian, but I'll climb over it with my bare hands if I have to. If that means learning game, dressing fresh, hitting the gym, getting a good hair cut, cleaning up the acne and just being happy you made half way up the mountain content with the effort you put in...then so be it. You tried dammit. A man tries. Hell you might make it to the top. But whining about it ain't trying. And pretending it aint there doesn't get you anywhere. Action is the only thing that matters. Nobody disses a man for trying, but nobody respects a man for whining and not trying.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
your last statement is wrong.

imagine if you take off your shoes and you smell like puke. you can thank your body odor for being the worlds most pinch **** block. Game won't protect you from poor hygiene.
LOL, sorry no. Hygiene is a part of a physical attribute.

If you're trying to say that there is a point where something about a man can be so bad that game will not help, then you are correct.

But that wasn't the point vatoloco and I were trying to make. Look and smell the best you can, do everything you can to improve yourself, the rest comes from your game.

Diamondhead

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I noticed that none of the whiners anwsered my question. None of the LOOKS DO MATTER crew except Rollo.

What are you going to do about it? See in that question is the key to your freaking manhood. Not about if looks matter, but if you decided that they do, what is your response to that as a man? That is more important than if they matter or not. How do you deal with things that are beyond your control? This is the essence of manhood. This is what separates the boys from the men. Whining about it doesn't change it. If there is a mountain in your way you can a. whine on sosuave, b. get over that sum***** the best way you can, c. go home and pretend you never saw it. Most of you are choosing A and C. Which is why I call you a bunch of faggots. A real man says...hey, I may not have a G4 to fly over the mountian, but I'll climb over it with my bare hands if I have to. If that means learning game, dressing fresh, hitting the gym, getting a good hair cut, cleaning up the acne and just being happy you made half way up the mountain content with the effort you put in...then so be it. You tried dammit. A man tries. Hell you might make it to the top. But whining about it ain't trying. And pretending it aint there doesn't get you anywhere. Action is the only thing that matters. Nobody disses a man for trying, but nobody respects a man for whining and not trying.
Very well said !

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, so how do you get high self-esteem and confidence? i need some real advice. this shyt is so hard to get

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
read my post , its in don juan discussion. its called something fellow low lives. lol you remind me of me. alot

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

EXACTLY
Yeah you know what that's the thing though this **** is supposedly too "hard" for some people.

This fighter could not have said it better......
"I do not talk about my weaknesses, I work on them." - Fedor
Emelianenko

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

AMEN!!!!! :yes: