Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man drugged and robbed by obese woman he was flirting with...disgraceful

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It's not that. If you shop for a good cash car, it won't cost you much at all ($1000 to $2000), and you can pick a reliable brand such as a Honda Civic or Accord or Toyota Camry. Those are super reliable cars that last 200k-300k+... If you are in the rust belt, buy the car in the south or the west.

A starter ho isn't a completely hideous monster. It's something close to your body shape, but she's not as fine as she could be possibly because she doesn't know how to dress and her confidence isn't raised. That's where a masculine man comes in, fvcks her properly, talks his lingo in her ear and her confidence and aspirations raise. Then you notice with her confidence raised, she looks kinda better. While all the other incels are complaining about all women are bad, and other men in the dating game trying to date too high keep complaining about women are full of sh1t, your fvcking daily, and multiple times daily if you like.

That starter ho probably hasn't even had much c0ck and just needs to learn a few new things. Besides, just like pigs hunting for TRUFFLES, we never know who has the GOOD PVSSY, you never know she might be sitting on a gold mine.

In the world of women, they don't rate woman 0-10 like men. They just see other females and competition, and they know the types. The thing about having ANY female is other females will want to get with you or make you cheat on your "lady"... So it's how you get in the game. It's the same as complaining about eating MRE's or someones leftovers and you are in the desert for the next 6 months. You better eat you something.
same for opposite gender; I've seen polished up tightening of men's frames that is gratifying and yes makes them more attractive.
A woman gets tired of improving their preselected, social proof attractiveness only to realise it was 'just her turn' with him.

Not doing the save-the-nerd game anymore only to have him go monkeybranch.

Selfish now, but to attract what I want I have to do a LOT of work on myself.
Boy, do I ever. And because I'm trying for ideals I must still keep my notch count low so sex as exercise and confidence booster isn't available to me. Its a bitter pill but my reward will be experiencing a good man in the future that doesn't need saving. I don't know how I can be useful but it will have a lot to do with knowing my role.

I swear I write on here just to keep an internet record of thoughts and goals and realisations and healing.

MRE's are the saltiest food on earth. Bought a couple dinners to try them. Never been thirstier.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same for opposite gender; I've seen polished up tightening of men's frames that is gratifying and yes makes them more attractive.
A woman gets tired of improving their preselected, social proof attractiveness only to realise it was 'just her turn' with him.

Not doing the save-the-nerd game anymore only to have him go monkeybranch.
Same as the "save the ho" on the male side. Once you raise the "hos" view, it will see differently and act upon those new options. It's a low rate of success. You'd think they remember that your the one that "built with them", but a "ho" cares about self.

The nerd is probably more likely to hang around, but then when you show him that he really did have all these options and his self imposed viewpoint was keeping him stuck, he's going to try out some of his new possibilities.

Selfish now, but to attract what I want I have to do a LOT of work on myself.
Boy, do I ever. And because I'm trying for ideals I must still keep my notch count low so sex as exercise and confidence booster isn't available to me. Its a bitter pill but my reward will be experiencing a good man in the future that doesn't need saving. I don't know how I can be useful but it will have a lot to do with knowing my role.

I swear I write on here just to keep an internet record of thoughts and goals and realisations and healing.

MRE's are the saltiest food on earth. Bought a couple dinners to try them. Never been thirstier.
Like Drake said all the "good ones are taken". I'm younger than you, at our age everyone is going to be set in their ways, and not very accomidating, they are jaded and not as kind.

With you being a female, getting your body game on point and some basic makeup and wardrobe you will have a ton of options just from taking better care of yourself.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Same as the "save the ho" on the male side. Once you raise the "hos" view, it will see differently and act upon those new options. It's a low rate of success. You'd think they remember that your the one that "built with them", but a "ho" cares about self.

The nerd is probably more likely to hang around, but then when you show him that he really did have all these options and his self imposed viewpoint was keeping him stuck, he's going to try out some of his new possibilities.

Like Drake said all the "good ones are taken". I'm younger than you, at our age everyone is going to be set in their ways, and not very accomidating, they are jaded and not as kind.

With you being a female, getting your body game on point and some basic makeup and wardrobe you will have a ton of options just from taking better care of yourself.
sorry to hear about those ungrateful ones. Yes, I can see how their elevated confidence would turn to arrogance. What a shame.

Not a waste of your time as you did get the slumpbusting boost from their bodies at least before they took off.

Keep up with the sex first figure things out later. Will always benefit you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to hear about those ungrateful ones. Yes, I can see how their elevated confidence would turn to arrogance. What a shame.

Not a waste of your time as you did get the slumpbusting boost from their bodies at least before they took off.

Keep up with the sex first figure things out later. Will always benefit you.
What if the increase confidence is just confidence and additional capabilities vs the people who stayed at the old viewpoint. So to the people who stayed in the original spot it "looks" like "arrogance"?

What about "false humility"? Alot of folks "bully" others to try reduce them so they show more "humility" and act beneath those around them? Whose to say it's your right to judge and reposition someones view or where their mindset sits? Whose to say the folks who had the issue truly did have "humility"? They were arrogant enough to be angered that someone starting to feel "better" around them...

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
What if the increase confidence is just confidence and additional capabilities vs the people who stayed at the old viewpoint. So to the people who stayed in the original spot it "looks" like "arrogance"?

What about "false humility"? Alot of folks "bully" others to try reduce them so they show more "humility" and act beneath those around them? Whose to say it's your right to judge and reposition someones view or where their mindset sits? Whose to say the folks who had the issue truly did have "humility"? They were arrogant enough to be angered that someone starting to feel "better" around them...
hmm.

like maybe the nerd or the ho was too humble and he/she just became normal?

so normal is being ungrateful for all the love or support you gave the ho and I gave the nerd only to have them turn around and cheat?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.

so normal is being ungrateful for all the love or support you gave the ho and I gave the nerd only to have them turn around and cheat?
Who knows. I didnt' know you had lifted a nerd up?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodstuff, I think I've never had an alpha man.
Selfmade, needed no help from me, just accepted me as complementary rather than the builder-of-him.

I can be bold to say this because this is new for me to declare this.
11 men. Zero alpha.

Fvck, how could I have been strongerwilled(really codependent, let's face it) than all of them?
i have to think and ponder this awhile.
Not sure. Even a non Alpha can be self absorbed and only focus on what they want, or simply naive to what needs to be done...

I didn't know all your ladies ended up abandoning you when your confidence grew. It might have been the indignancy at having other women into you.
I started out with mad confidence with the ladies, always had it, especially in the bedroom. That was reduced

I'd like to question that belief in the manosphere about believing that women want you when you have a woman.

The part I question is the woman that's already with the man.. SHE doesn't want to see the man with other women.

For some, the jealousy would instigate passion(think of the fictional wife of the Goodfellas movie guy who didn't leave him when he cheated) but my question is: the fact that you see good(read high selfesteem or 'feminist') women not putting up with it has got to translate to this supposed axiom not always being true?
[/QUOTE]
hmm.

What is a "nerd" to you? To a real street thug lawyers, most other professionals and most cops are "nerds". IMHO a nerd is someone who lacks esteem, no sexual market value, socializing scares him or her. They don't know how to get laid. They tend to put people on pedestals.