Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man, don't ever say the stuff you learn here outloud =/

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
fight never starts with the punch but it starts before even the hands r made into fists...

turning away from him is stupidity even if u r Bruce lee... he can hav Lucky punch on u too... better stop it before it started... simple.
WhoAmI

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know....even with a lucky punch on Charisma you could'nt stop him. He is one tough and scary guy. Oh man is he a tough one.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite how I would have handled it. Though next time keep your eyes sharp.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But forget your testosterone proof for a minute, y'all agree with the joke or not ? The girl thought it was funny, the chiq the other night too, how about the rest of you ?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick in the liver??? :rolleyes:

What is that gonna do?

Also, don't think that you're a tough guy because you go to some gay martial arts class every once in a while, where you do spin kicks and karate chops and stuff. Any boxer would sh*t can your pathetic, kung-fu a$$ with a few punches.

Last edited:

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
THIS IS WAY OFF SUBJECT Sorry moderators, But its fun for me.

First a kick to the liver hurts at best and at worst can snap a rib into puncturing your lung.

Boxers are great they are used to getting WHASTED every lesson.

Charmed i am not a fighter i did lots and lots of kickboxing when i was younger.Im not macho the best way to win a fight is for nobody to get harmed, its not always possible but 95 outa 100 it is.As i said earlier the times when how good you where at fighting meant how good you where at surviving are well and truely over skill cannot protect you we both know it, Ok this was harmless punchup but its not always gonna be like that i think you know.Personally if i get into a truely dangerous situation where i cant do anything then am gonna frow a few coins in hios face kick him in the balls or stamp on his shin and run like hell, if that sounds like ***** talk to you i dont care its how it is and that still aint no mach for a gun. From now on lets stick to the forum topics sorry moderators this is my last post.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you handled the situation perfectly. And it sounded like a scene out of movie too :D

I thought that line you gave was really funny. I don't know why these guys are hating...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont kick my liver.....please no no....

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charisma, you're arrogance is a danger to you.
You are a good example of a true **** head. Also as soon as a second push has been put on me thats it, its over, ha.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charisma,

Personally, I would've hit you much harder than just give you a slap on the back of the head. That guy made a mistake.

I would've fly-kicked you and broken your back first. :p Nothing personal, but if you had the gall to diss me like that in front of my girlfriend, then I would have really thrown everything on your azz right then and there, to see what you're made of. After all if you're gonna jive talk to someone, you'd better be ready to back it up, right? I mean, if you display arrogance and not expect to get ur azz whupped, then you're a naive dumbazz. :D

Whether or not I would've kicked your azz or you would've kicked mine remains to be seen, but it probably will never happen, since we will probably never meet.

It was a very entertaining story though. :D Btw -- next time, don't beat up such a skinny guy.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe how tough Charisma is. He must be the best fighter. How can i become you? Oh wait...i dont want to become a shyt face.

Reaction score
God, why everyone is making a big deal out of the wimp remark?

It was clearly evident that the MA guy impied to the BF his Girl was ugly more than 4 times, and wouldnt stop, then.......got hit

>> I wasn't going for a number, just flirting/convo practice. <<

MA Guy to this girl:" I think you are ugly."

>> It was her boyfriend, I'm all relaxed, and just keep doing what I was doing before. <<

MA guy to BF" your GF is fugly and I am not even remotely into her, therefore I wont stop talking."

>>The dude starts to go like 'You ain't cheating on me are you ?' Against his girlfriend,<<

BF to his GF :" Henoy, you are beautiful."
BF to MA guy:" Dude, she is NOT that ugly."

>>So I decide to give it a rest, and he apparently understood I wasn't interested,<<

The MA guy to skinny BF:" YES , she is."

>> The girls asks me 'You can still speak to me you know ..' <<

The girl to the MA guy:" NOOO, i am NOT ugly."

>> And I'm like 'Yeah sure, but haven't you noticed the whimp you're dating ? I could keep talking to you, but it's a known fact that you'll come home with me, and leave that insecure whimp right here' <<

The MA guy to the Girl:" YES, you are ugly, as evidenced by the fact of that WIMP you are dating due to your uglyness."

"AND I think your BF, too, believes that you are ugly."

>>girl I know would just have laughed or something, so wtf huh, this one did too, <<

Girl to MA guy:" you are NO body, and frankly I wouldnt give a rat's a_s that what you think of me."

>> he starts pushing me like a friggin maniac.<<

BF to MA guy: you frigging lamer pissed my GF off, now I have to pay... by giving her all the unnecessary treatments. DAmn you lamer."

>>Then I say like 'Dude stop ****ing pushing me'<<

MA guy to BF:"for what? I merely agreed with you that ur GF is ugly."

>>He goes totally maaaaad 'What ?? What ?? You think you stand a chance ??'<<

BF to MA guy:" damn you, look, I know she is ugly, BUT that is all I can obtain, lets insult her together while she is gone, but NOT now."

>> I relax the **** out and I say 'yeah dude whatever, if I want to hit something i'll just punch my pillow this evening, relax' <<

MA guy to the BF:" she is soo untouable , you can do better."

>>get hit on the back of my head <<

BF to MA guy:" which part of that is all I can obtain you dont understand?"

Lesson to be learnt: when you are insult a girl's looks in front of her man, there will be a price to pay.

Last edited: