Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man, don't ever say the stuff you learn here outloud =/

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeezes christ, I got in a fight today, he didn't stand a chance since I do MA as a hobby, but damn :D

So I'm sitting with this girl, have no friggin clue she's there alone or not, but since we're sitting there, minding our own business we start talking, she was pretty and all that, but I wasn't going for a number, just flirting/convo practice. So suddenly I see a dude coming up to us. It was her boyfriend, I'm all relaxed, and just keep doing what I was doing before. The dude starts to go like 'You ain't cheating on me are you ?' Against his girlfriend, omg. So I decide to give it a rest, and he apparently understood I wasn't interested, at first sight. So I just mind MY OWN business. The girls asks me 'You can still speak to me you know ..' And I'm like 'Yeah sure, but haven't you noticed the whimp you're dating ? I could keep talking to you, but it's a known fact that you'll come home with me, and leave that insecure whimp right here' I said that AS A JOKE :eek: Any girl I know would just have laughed or something, so wtf huh, this one did too, but apparently that insecure ***** of hers heared what I said (like I cared), and he starts pushing me like a friggin maniac. Then I say like 'Dude stop ****ing pushing me' He goes totally maaaaad 'What ?? What ?? You think you stand a chance ??' I relax the **** out and I say 'yeah dude whatever, if I want to hit something i'll just punch my pillow this evening, relax' I turn around and walk away, I get hit on the back of my head :confused: , I turn around he throws another punch, I blocked it and gave him a nasty kick in his liver, he dropped like a sack of potatoes. I'm never gonne say what I learn on this board again lol =/ All I wanted to do was practice on the damn chiq :/

By the way, the thing I said to the chiq, let's say the insecure homo didn't hear it, you think it was a good line anyway ? :D I mean she was laughing, but I'm pretty sure without her noticing it she took it serious .. subconsciously ? :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I don't know if it's a "good tactic," but at least wait until the dude's out of earshot. LOL! Even the most insecure AFC can still pack a mean punch.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhhhh....

I dunno. Remember, the point of C+F is to make yourself look arrogant but funny. Calling someone else names makes you more of a jerk.

Don't forget, actions speak louder than words. SHOW her he's a wimp by being a better man. Don't tell her. What I mean by show her, is be a DJ, not just walk up to him and kick his ass.

-- Zero-

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but seriously, he didn't stand a chance anyway, and he stood behind me, I thought he walked away to get a drink or something, didn't have a clue he was still standing so close at that time. Insecure people are lousy fighters anyway, definatelly if they're extremely skinny :D

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -Zero_h0uR-
Ehhhhh....

I dunno. Remember, the point of C+F is to make yourself look arrogant but funny. Calling someone else names makes you more of a jerk.

Don't forget, actions speak louder than words. SHOW her he's a wimp by being a better man. Don't tell her. What I mean by show her, is be a DJ, not just walk up to him and kick his ass.

-- Zero-
Hey he hit me first, I was just defending against that second punch, I just walked away, I didn't want the chiq at all lol, was a fun brawl though :D

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I didn't call him names .. I just said that to the girlfriend in an obvious funny way, didn't know that fool was still standing behind me :(

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma
yeah but seriously, he didn't stand a chance anyway, and he stood behind me, I thought he walked away to get a drink or something, didn't have a clue he was still standing so close at that time. Insecure people are lousy fighters anyway, definatelly if they're extremely skinny :D
He stood a pretty good chance, if he had used a bottle on your head and not his fist. Or a smashed one in your face.

Never turn your back on someone, it does not prove you have no fear or want to walk away, it is plain stupid.

And what you say above proves you had no awareness of your surroundings, that is a fundamental principle of all martial arts.

Back to the point, it seems your chat up wasn't the thing that provoked him to fight, it was you insulting him the second time round. That has nothing to do with the DJ techniques here, so don't blame them.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JJMcLure
And what you say above proves you had no awareness of your surroundings, that is a fundamental principle of all martial arts.
Good point, JJM. That's so key.

And charisma, I know you didn't start the fight... well. you SORT of did by calling him a wimp. I mean, what did you expect? AFC, Insecure, Bodybuilder, whoever and whatever is going to want to defend themselves if called a wimp, ESPECIALLY in front of their girl. Next time, just play it a little cooler is all.

JJM was right. All he needed was a bottle, or a bat.... you get the idea.

-- Zero-

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Thats stupid what if that guy had a gun or frown a glass at you or something no girl is worth your life.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her bf and you are both AFC losers. Both of you need your asses kicked.

The bf more then you......why did you back down when you got pushed? Thats why he keep on going after you because he thought you were scared. The minutes someone touches you release the punch to his nose. Break it......the fight is over. He hit you in the back of the head to make you look like a chump because you were taking in all his pushes. Why would you sit there and take his ****? A person like this feeds off others fear. You should of grabbed this guy and really roughed him up. If you want you can still go back and finished what you started.....in the long run its not worth it though. Fighting gets you in a lot of trouble when cops get involved. In your case they did'nt...so you lucked out there my friend.

I bet this little ***** girl was loving two guys fighting over her. I would have kicked his ass and then spit in the girls face. I dont think they would bother you again hahah.

I really would'nt spit on the girl i would just ignore her from this point on. To tell you the truth you do come across as a loser. Those are losers things to say, "oh your bf is a whimp come home with me"? or "i'll go home and hit my pillow"? Yea you do that......

Try and stay out of trouble, because most of the time it'll find you.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ok, I take that you guys never got in a street fight before. Either he was extremely good at magic, and he somehow got himself a bottle in less then two seconds, when the bar was about 20 meters away. Or he just bought himself a gun since he obviously wasn't wearing one (yes YOU can SEE it when he's wearing tight jeans and tight T-shirt). So to keep looking at him for no real reason is pretty gay, since he was no threat at all I moved on. Awareness goes only 'so' far, there is no need for a lion to fear the cat, you don't see a lion running around the jungle watching out for every butterfly that looks him in the eyes either do you ? :D This guy could have hit me with full power, right on my head, there's is another thing they teach you in non-karate-kid culture, how to take blows, but I guess Mister Miagi didn't say that outloud ? I don't mind if people give input on fights etc.. I love it, but if you're so into 'dissing' the person, at least ask for some details or something, from the replies it's more then obvious that you don't know what a streetfight is, or even a fight that doesn't take place inside the schoolyard.

And Legend you talk nonsence, but I have a strong feeling that you don't know how the fight went, let me explain you again.

We did not fight over a girl, he did, I just defended myself with one simple hit in the liver, which is the best place to hit someone for defence, since there won't be permanent damage if you control yourself, and you will have at least a minute to walk away while he's down. He didn't think I was scared, he just went mad, have you never seen a total nerd go insane and fight the bully of the school, while he really can't stand a chance anyway ? That's called a rage, and rage get's you nowhere in a fight.

So then the only important thing here I wanted to know, since I'm pretty sure 100% of the people that reply here are total morons when it comes to fighting anyway, the thing I said to the girl. It was really funny, seriously, I told this story to a girl I dated an hour ago (thanks IcePick ;)), and she laughed her ass off, I asked her opinion about the joke too (she didn't mind lol) she said something like 'Well if a girl can't laugh with those kind of jokes, she's probably full of herself, and not worth your time' So that's the answer I got, and that's pretty much how I feel about it. It was never meant as an insult, I said it in a playfull way that made it sound like 'Damn, what's he so stressed for ?' Not 'Damn, what a friggin loser are you dating, come suck my c0ck now !'

Bad call for me to write about a fight to an unexperienced crowd, next time I'll stick to 'I met an 11 HB, but I don't know how to approach her' :D Thanks for the input though, it's good to have different personalities' responces :) Keep'm coming, ignore the fight, the input is worthless so far.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i was you. You are the toughest guy on this board. I can see why now all the girls love you.

Please dont hit my liver and walk away Mr. streetfighter.....

bump

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you might have seen me yesterday, I went mad and turned green, trashed the entire city.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you might have seen me yesterday, I went mad and turned green, trashed the entire city.
Whatever you say, Dr. Bruce Banner...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There goes my privacy :(
Chill, report to mods, they'll fix it.

Your situ above was kinda funny, though I think you shoulda been a little more wary of saying that sh!t with him there. Still, sounds like something I would do :)

Oscar.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Dear mr macho i have studied martial arts for many years i dont so much anymore cuz i feel theres more to life than punching sh!t outa each other (where its safe in the ring) i do know that people who agravate fights are stupid. Just because you got outta this one ok you dont know who the hell is this guy has he friends has he a gun at home what if he sees you when your really drunk what if next time he has weapons what if he was mike tysons sparring partner, what if he had a knife in his back pocket. Martial arts are there for your protection, thugs today have no time for macho behaviour they are cruel sometimes crazy and will not hesitate to use any trick to maim or even kill you.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbass....lol

Never turn your back to anyone!

next thread please....

:cool:

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PANK
Dear mr macho i have studied martial arts for many years i dont so much anymore cuz i feel theres more to life than punching sh!t outa each other (where its safe in the ring) i do know that people who agravate fights are stupid. Just because you got outta this one ok you dont know who the hell is this guy has he friends has he a gun at home what if he sees you when your really drunk what if next time he has weapons what if he was mike tysons sparring partner, what if he had a knife in his back pocket. Martial arts are there for your protection, thugs today have no time for macho behaviour they are cruel sometimes crazy and will not hesitate to use any trick to maim or even kill you.
But this person was no stranger to me, I know him from our campus, not 'know' him, but I know who he hangs out with. There was no reason for me to not turn my back on him, I've done it 2000 times already, call it good judgement ;) And if next time he has weapons, in some weird twisted future, then I won't turn my back on him lol :D Martial Arts are there to make the weak believe they are strong, the fights are there to put those ****ers back with their two feet on the ground :D If you were in any way a fighter, you would clearly have seen some great points in what I did.

Oscar Wilde, at least someone who lives in the same world as I am :D