Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Boobs

Primo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this problem.
If i start slacking for 2 months or so i start getting man boobs.
my fat shows up on my stomach but on my chest too. Does anyone know any good anti man boob exercises.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't do spot treatment for losing fat. You're getting man boobs because of genetics. If you want to lose them you're going to have to lose the fat all around your body, so you might want to try DIESEL's cutting up plan or something similar. At the very least you need to start monitoring your diet and cutting back on carbs and fat.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try a topical cream like yohimburn. Some people claim that it works for spot reduction. It seems logical. I posted an article on "the science of topical fat loss" recently. do a search.

Also read up on flax seed oil. I read somewhere that it has anti-aromatase properties.

read up on nolvadex as well. an anti-estrogen that seems to act on receptors in breast tissue.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be oh-so wrong, but from what I've heard, spot reducing doesn't work...

Anyone got any studies to dis/prove this?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried doing a search Viroid... :/

The search term you specified (fat) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
I put the phrase in quotes and everything.

I always thought those creams were a scam. I'd like to see the facts that back up their claims.