Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man (20) burns teenage (19) pregnant girlfriend alive because he didn't want to be a father

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a really sickening crime. On the other hand, women can waive their parental rights either through abortion or adoption. Men don't have any choice and are forced to take care of a child they don't want or live without their child if the woman decides on an abortion.

That being said, it's no excuse to murder someone.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are probably going to hate what I have to say on this situation, but I have a mantra of always "keeping it honest" with you guys, so here goes? I firstly want to send my prayers out to Maria Peiner's family, what happened to her was horrible without a shadow of a doubt. May she and her unborn kid rest in peace.

With that being said, I have taken to this forum many times and tried to discuss how fvcked up the negative effects of feminism has had on this market. Women are using their power to oppress men socially, dating wise, culturally and of course, legally.

It DOES take two to tangle, but women have an assortment of options to not just prevent an unwanted pregnancy but to get rid of one even after it manifests. A guy can only pretty much use a condom or not fvck at all if he wanted to rid himself of an unwanted pregnancy, or completely remove himself from contributing to the gene pool forever through a vasectomy. Nobody on this Forum with a straight face can tell me this situation is fair.

It's well apparent that Eren Toben DID NOT want to be a Father, and thus, he should NOT have been pushed, pressured and mandated into being one, especially at 20. The rationale that people use in relation to this is, "Well, he should not have fvcked her if he didn't want to be a Father," is like saying a person that got injured or killed by a drunk driver should not have operated a vehicle that night. My plans in operating a vehicle were to perhaps go grab a late night burger, my plans were not to end up in the ICU because of someone else's decision.

And that's what we have going on here, Eren Toben just wanted to have sex and a good time, he wasn't looking to become a Father (at least right now) and it's unfair that the system along with the women, can MAKE this guy become a Father when he doesn't want to be one. This girl was a very attractive girl, could she have not found another guy who wanted to be with her and be a Father as well? Why force Eren Toben to be one when he doesn't want to be one for goodness sakes?

If you want to avoid this shyt and stop this shyt from happening, create fair and balance regulations in relation to this area or the shyt WILL NOT stop.

- MGTOW is a response to bullshyt like this, where men are having to deny their BIOLOGICAL urges to run away from women in order to save their own fvcking lives. But every man doesn't get the chance to run away, some men are already being screwed by ex-wives, their current wives, ex-girlfriends, or their current girlfriends and some of these men are going to SNAP. Like Eren Toben did.

- How many ex-husbands have killed their wives due to her screwing him in Family Court? He figures she is taking his life away anyway, so why not take that bytch to hell with him? A lot have.

- How many "baby daddies" over-burdened with child support for kid(s) they aren't even allowed to see, have taken away the lives of their baby momma? A lot have.

Nobody gives a flying FVCK about making life fair for men, everybody (men and women) only focus on what the fvck is comfortable for women. If you think I'm lying, go check out my "Anger Problems" thread in Mature Man and read a lot of the responses. They shift every blame in the world on me, and not at ONE TIME do they ever suggest that women need to "get their act together", they do not suggest that at one time.

If shyt doesn't change, you will see more Maria Peiners and more Eren Tobens. A woman can have sex openly and freely and NOT be a mother until she decides she wants to.....give men the SAME level of choice.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are probably going to hate what I have to say on this situation, but I have a mantra of always "keeping it honest" with you guys, so here goes? I firstly want to send my prayers out to Maria Peiner's family, what happened to her was horrible without a shadow of a doubt. May she and her unborn kid rest in peace.

With that being said, I have taken to this forum many times and tried to discuss how fvcked up the negative effects of feminism has had on this market. Women are using their power to oppress men socially, dating wise, culturally and of course, legally.

It DOES take two to tangle, but women have an assortment of options to not just prevent an unwanted pregnancy but to get rid of one even after it manifests. A guy can only pretty much use a condom or not fvck at all if he wanted to rid himself of an unwanted pregnancy, or completely remove himself from contributing to the gene pool forever through a vasectomy. Nobody on this Forum with a straight face can tell me this situation is fair.

It's well apparent that Eren Toben DID NOT want to be a Father, and thus, he should NOT have been pushed, pressured and mandated into being one, especially at 20. The rationale that people use in relation to this is, "Well, he should not have fvcked her if he didn't want to be a Father," is like saying a person that got injured or killed by a drunk driver should not have operated a vehicle that night. My plans in operating a vehicle were to perhaps go grab a late night burger, my plans were not to end up in the ICU because of someone else's decision.

And that's what we have going on here, Eren Toben just wanted to have sex and a good time, he wasn't looking to become a Father (at least right now) and it's unfair that the system along with the women, can MAKE this guy become a Father when he doesn't want to be one. This girl was a very attractive girl, could she have not found another guy who wanted to be with her and be a Father as well? Why force Eren Toben to be one when he doesn't want to be one for goodness sakes?

If you want to avoid this shyt and stop this shyt from happening, create fair and balance regulations in relation to this area or the shyt WILL NOT stop.

- MGTOW is a response to bullshyt like this, where men are having to deny their BIOLOGICAL urges to run away from women in order to save their own fvcking lives. But every man doesn't get the chance to run away, some men are already being screwed by ex-wives, their current wives, ex-girlfriends, or their current girlfriends and some of these men are going to SNAP. Like Eren Toben did.

- How many ex-husbands have killed their wives due to her screwing him in Family Court? He figures she is taking his life away anyway, so why not take that bytch to hell with him? A lot have.

- How many "baby daddies" over-burdened with child support for kid(s) they aren't even allowed to see, have taken away the lives of their baby momma? A lot have.

Nobody gives a flying FVCK about making life fair for men, everybody (men and women) only focus on what the fvck is comfortable for women. If you think I'm lying, go check out my "Anger Problems" thread in Mature Man and read a lot of the responses. They shift every blame in the world on me, and not at ONE TIME do they ever suggest that women need to "get their act together", they do not suggest that at one time.

If shyt doesn't change, you will see more Maria Peiners and more Eren Tobens. A woman can have sex openly and freely and NOT be a mother until she decides she wants to.....give men the SAME level of choice.
As much as I disagree with the main message, I also recognize that there is some truth in the point you support.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of truth here. I had a pregnancy scare with when I was 22 and my then girlfriend was 20. We had been dating for about 5 months when she stated that she might be pregnant. She purposely went off her birth control (depro-provera) to trap me. It was all for selfish reasons and she wanted attention and a meal ticket. Well, turns out she was lying about everything. So no baby.

I remember thinking how ****ed up that...

1) she is legally allowed to take child support/money from me for a deceptive decision SHE made.
2) I was pushed into raising a child that I didn't want and did not ask to have.
3) I might possibly be raising a child with someone I didn't like anymore, creating a bad environment for that child. The child did NOT ask for that and it's not fair that he/she grow up in a household that will most likely be volatile.

It takes two to tango - but if the child is out-of-wedlock, and if the woman makes the decision to have the baby, then the man should make a legal decision if he wants to support it or not. If he truly loves the mom, and the child, I'm sure he'll do whatever it takes to assist with the costs of raising that child. If he feels he's been deceived, he can take her to court and fight the support charges. I'm sure a lot woman would keep their on birth control if they knew there was a good chance that father isn't LEGALLY obligated to pay.

Or how about this,,,let's say that a written agreement/document must be turned in to the state/government with written signatures by the mother and father both approving the pregnancy. It would be like a permission slip to have a baby. If no agreement papers are mailed in notifying the state of the pregnancy and prior to birth, then the mother (the individual carrying the baby) would pay a $40,000 fine. That kind of sum would scare the **** out of any desperate, deceptive woman trying to trap a man.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The system is ****ed, but this guy is a coward and quite frankly, evil. Definitely a true a socio path.

Luring her into the woids then stabbing her abd burning her alive with your unborn kid of 8 months...and having your friends help u....that's an extra kind of cruelty.

He could have just fled the country instead of....burning someone alive and condemning himself to prison/execution and ruining the victim's family lives as well not to mention an 8 month old kid inside her.

I'm all for putting stupid bitches in their places...but this guy needs to be punished accordingly. Would be very fitting to burn him alive as well.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The system is ****ed, but this guy is a coward and quite frankly, evil. Definitely a true a socio path.

Luring her into the woids then stabbing her abd burning her alive with your unborn kid of 8 months...and having your friends help u....that's an extra kind of cruelty.

He could have just fled the country instead of....burning someone alive and condemning himself to prison/execution and ruining the victim's family lives as well not to mention an 8 month old kid inside her.

I'm all for putting stupid *****es in their places...but this guy needs to be punished accordingly. Would be very fitting to burn him alive as well.
Hey listen, I totally understand you, but your response is the "typical/trained" response that people have in these types of situations.

"Oh that guy is evil! How dare he!"

"She was such a beautiful girl! She could do no wrong!"

I totally understand you, but at the same time (which maybe makes me sick in the head as well) I can understand why men are getting fed up with this bullshyt. The Family Court related laws over child support, child custody, etc., should have been modernized decades ago. Too many women are abusing the power that they have, and some guys are getting FED UP with the bullshyt and seeking revenge.

It's just that some of these FED UP guys are completely fvcked/sick in the head and will take their revenge to extremes. My fear is that you are going to create more guys like this if somebody doesn't update/modernize the damn laws and provide men with more options to opt out just like women have.

Hell, I listed how women have a variety of options to not get pregnant in the first place, then she has the option to kill it once she finds out she's pregnant, then she also has the option after she's given birth to it...to LEAVE it on the doorstep of a hospital, government agency or non profit somewhere, giving it up for adoption.

Women have ALL of these fvcking options, a man only has the option of not fvcking at all, wearing a piece of rubber (which can break easily) or taking himself out of the gene pool altogether (vasectomy).

The shyt isn't fair.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey listen, I totally understand you, but your response is the "typical/trained" response that people have in these types of situations.

"Oh that guy is evil! How dare he!"

"She was such a beautiful girl! She could do no wrong!"

I totally understand you, but at the same time (which maybe makes me sick in the head as well) I can understand why men are getting fed up with this bullshyt. The Family Court related laws over child support, child custody, etc., should have been modernized decades ago. Too many women are abusing the power that they have, and some guys are getting FED UP with the bullshyt and seeking revenge.

It's just that some of these FED UP guys are completely fvcked/sick in the head and will take their revenge to extremes. My fear is that you are going to create more guys like this if somebody doesn't update/modernize the damn laws and provide men with more options to opt out just like women have.

Hell, I listed how women have a variety of options to not get pregnant in the first place, then she has the option to kill it once she finds out she's pregnant, then she also has the option after she's given birth to it...to LEAVE it on the doorstep of a hospital, government agency or non profit somewhere, giving it up for adoption.

Women have ALL of these fvcking options, a man only has the option of not fvcking at all, wearing a piece of rubber (which can break easily) or taking himself out of the gene pool altogether (vasectomy).

The shyt isn't fair.

It's not a trained response. It's simply identifying what's right and wrong.

And the girl isn't even hot IMO....certainly not my idea of beautiful. More like a girl next door type.

Like I said, he didn't just kill her, he killed an 8 month year old baby as well and the way he went about it was completely sick and sadistic.

Maybe she was an evil **** and actually deserved to die.....there have been truly evil women who I wouldn't have felt bad about shooting between the eyes. I really don't get that vibe from this whole thing, though...but even if so:

1) she had a had a baby insider her due any day...so he killed a fully developed baby as well

2) he went about it in a cowardly and extremely cruel way

3) it's stupid and quite frankly wrong to kill someone unless you have no other choice as in a matter of pure self defense

4) I actually don't get the sense she was that horrible or a physcho b&tch out to destroy him... He just didn't want to be a father and the way he killed her had to take some sort of derranged pleasure from it

5) dude is not a man

6) he even looks like a derranged individual in his pic....classic socio path look through the eyes

7) saying the **** ain't fair is something women do....life isn't fair and never was...look at all the animals slaughtered out in the wild and in factories to be our food...all you can do is best deal with wgat you have and gaurd yourself against the cards stacked against you....u can't go burning people alive because u slipped up and got them pregnant

8) dude left his fingerprints on the knife like a retard...probably didn't even use gloves

9) his own friend was quoted as saying she really loved him meaning she likely wasn't some bipolar physcho tormenting him

10) she had a family that will long be tormented by this

11) told her they were going baby shopping as part of the Luring her into it...clearly took pleasure in this

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Ruler and Zinc,

I know life isn't fair and again, don't get me wrong, I'm not for how this guy went about seeking revenge. The point of my post is awareness. No, life isn't fair, but that doesn't mean we have to just roll over and accept whatever life throws at us either.

My post is a call to action, all of you guys on this forum who are hidden under profiles, it's time we protest and fight for change in the Family Court system for the very types of things I listed. If we don't do that, you are going to have MORE situations like this. You are seeing these stories more and more across the country, it's going to get worse.

You can call this guy whatever names you want, from psycho, to saying he's not a man, whatever, none of the shaming tactics matter. I'm afraid that you are about to see this shyt happening way more often because the Family Court is out of control...and women are using it to abuse men for no damn reason.

The Family Court has turned and CAN TURN good men psycho...I have seen it first hand. It's not going to be enough to get up calling these guys names saying they are pvssy or whatever, none of that shyt is going to matter. We need to fight for change in the laws.

Also women have to be held more accountable on who they pick to date, I bet you that this girl (may her RIP) knew this guy was crazy in the first place, but as you guys know...the more "fvcked up" you are as a guy, the more PVSSY you get from a significant portion of American women.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post is a call to action, all of you guys on this forum who are hidden under profiles, it's time we protest and fight for change in the Family Court system for the very types of things I listed. If we don't do that, you are going to have MORE situations like this. You are seeing these stories more and more across the country, it's going to get worse.
Fighting and demanding change from "the system" takes a lot of work, and there's no guarantee of success. That is a multi-generational effort, since it's taken that long for "the system" to degrade.

It's much better, IMO, to use that same energy to just make sure you stay away from crazy chicks.

But I can understand why some people would rather rail against the system than simply sort out the crazies on an ongoing basis.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler and Zinc,

I know life isn't fair and again, don't get me wrong, I'm not for how this guy went about seeking revenge. The point of my post is awareness. No, life isn't fair, but that doesn't mean we have to just roll over and accept whatever life throws at us either.

You can call this guy whatever names you want, from psycho, to saying he's not a man, whatever, none of the shaming tactics matter. I'm afraid that you are about to see this shyt happening way more often because the Family Court is out of control...and women are using it to abuse men for no damn reason.

The Family Court has turned and CAN TURN good men psycho...I have seen it first hand. It's not going to be enough to get up calling these guys names saying they are pvssy or whatever, none of that shyt is going to matter. We need to fight for change in the laws.

Also women have to be held more accountable on who they pick to date, I bet you that this girl (may her RIP) knew this guy was crazy in the first place, but as you guys know...the more "fvcked up" you are as a guy, the more PVSSY you get from a significant portion of American women.

No shaming just calling a spade a spade. The guy is a punk.

I get your point, but a civil war is basically needed to set this nation straight. That or several generations of gradual political cgange. I don't see any of that happening, at least not successfully anytime soon.

And this story happened in Germany or Russia if I'm not mistaken.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've put myself out there just as much as you man. But making women more selective about who they date? So you want it to be more difficult for us to get dates and get laid, amidst the social media crisis? I mean I agree with you, but with every force there is an equal and opposite reaction. I just don't see any situation in which it's a win-win. Society and the world is just too fvcked up anymore, IMO.
WAR!

Defenders
Women
Betas
White knights
Elites
Total strength: ~91%+ of the population (50% are women, at least 80% of men are either betas or white knights, 1% are elites), Elites support

Attackers
Red Pill Activists
Total strength: Unknown, up to 9% of the population

It's going to be like Japan in WW2 going up against the USA, USSR, China and the British empire. Over before it began, but Japan attacks anyway because the other choice is to be crushed into submission regardless. That's how I see this societal "fight" going. Kamikaze! *BANG*. And then the feminine imperative and blue pill will win.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with you, feminism has a huge dominoe effect that people do not realize is even going on. Every change has a cause and an effect and feminism is a negative effect.

Some of the effects I believe feminism cause is:

- The death of the nuclear family.

This "equality" thing literally means traditional values go out the window.

- Unrealistic expectations for women.

This is self explanatory and I also believe it can lead women to play a more masculine role. The issue isn't that they play a masculine role but it's an issue when they suppress their feminine side on purpose.

- Higher suicide rates in men

Feminism has a huge impact on dating and family life. Players get a taboo and nice guys get a friendly label. A guy does one thing and gets told it's wrong and then another and another... It leads to depression from just being confused and not being able to get a girl.

- Quality of women get lower.

Feminism stands for accepting yourself for who you are. It literally means to avoid being responsible for your crappy behavior. Whether that's a bad attitude or a bad diet.

- Males grow up confused.

This relates back to the nuclear family but one of the biggest concerns is that not getting a girl, tagged with a crappy upbringing, can easily breed a killer. I believe that one of the causes of these school shootings is feminism. It may seem far fetched but it does trickle down, just look at these shooters. Do you think they get laid, and if so, would they be shooting up such places?

Feminism just causes damage. Whether they hate men or actually care about "true gender equality" it doesn't matter. It's damaging to society for both genders. Genders are designed to be different, not equal.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using feminism to defend this nutcase sociopath.... really.

Come on guys....you can't blame women nor the system for EVERYTHING.

Feminism is definitely a cancer destroying our society... But it has nothing to do with what this guy did.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one agrees with what he did. He deserves life in prison for his crime.

It's just that some of the posts in this thread allude to her behavior. The current system REWARDS her type of behavior, where a woman can just decide to have a baby WITHOUT his approval and get paid an incredible amount of money for it. I'm pretty sure he'd be less likely to have sex with this woman if she fully disclosed that she was NOT on birth control - which she was obviously wasn't.

I was just on Reddit the other day reading about some girl who just got pregnant and the father didn't want any part of it, so she took on a new relationship while pregnant because the new guy made her "feel good" about herself. Women were congratulating her on the baby and the new relationship. It was disgusting. I'd be willing to bet the guy didn't want to be with girl mainly because she's a liar, manipulative, and didn't give a sh!t about him or the life he wanted. That's probably the real reason he doesn't want anything to do with you.

I swear, women should be taken to court over this garbage. If the Federal Trade Commission can sue over deceptive business practices, then men should be able to sue women for deceit and fraudulent conduct.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read several articles on this now and find no signs of physcho behavior on her part besides not wanting an abortion.

Fact is, you get a woman pregnant, be prepared to deal with the consequences.

It is her God given right to have the child if she decides. Yes, the system is completely fricked and a lot of, if not most women use it to their full advantage.

As we speak, a bipolar physcho who really does deserve the worst is using a child to extort money from my twin brother and is literally trying to destroy him and his career with all kinds of blatantly false allegations. I would happily knock her the **** out if I see her out in public.

However, I haven't seen any evidence of that sort of thing in this story.

I recently got a chick pregnant myself.... I talked her into a medical abortion that involved taking a short regimen of pills to force a miscarriage. It was less than a month into it and there was no heartbeat yet, but had she refused to get the abortion, I was prepared to take on my responsibility, which would be accepting the kid as my own.

Be careful when banging chicks because if she is strongly against abortion and you don't intend on marrying or being with her, your life just got wayyyy more complicated.

And it's actually not your right to force someone else into having a miscarriage. We all have to be careful and accept our mistakes that we make. The system ain't changing anytime soon and if you don't want to be a father, use protection and don't *** inside even with it wrapped up. Accidents do happen.