Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mall pickup how-tos?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help on mall approach where targets are on the move and where clerks may stop talking to u due to real customers.

Do you just go into a store and chat up a clerk or do u pretend to browse and then chat her up? I pretend to browse and it makes me feel unnatural and cheesy.

likeaChArM

Reaction score
well theyre paid to be nice to customers so good luck judging interest! its kindof sad tho because they cant really reject you and walk away they still havto be nice. sometimes when a shop assistant pays particualar attention to me i get a name and flirt abit but i wont take it any further.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are times when it is just not normal to approach a woman. An example would be a girl walking by herself through the mall. As much as people hate to admit it, it IS weird to stop a random stranger and talk to her, so you're not going to escape that. The only thing you can do is detach yourself from giving a shyt about her reaction and making her feel comfortable by gradually let her know you're not a lunatic.

If you feel "cheesy and unnatural" it's probably because what you're doing IS cheesy and unnatural. YOu have to sincerely not give a fvck whether these people live or die. Only then will you be liberated.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by david90
I need help on mall approach where targets are on the move and where clerks may stop talking to u due to real customers.

Do you just go into a store and chat up a clerk or do u pretend to browse and then chat her up? I pretend to browse and it makes me feel unnatural and cheesy.
In the middle of the holiday rush MIGHT NOT be the best time to go and try to get your rocks off. :p