"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Mall, or street approach

lilplaya248

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
columbus, ohio
What up yall

Anybody got any good opproaches for when your at a mall, or on the street and you see a chick you wanna talk to. And if 1 mofo say read the damn bible I will literally f you up with my middle finger. Becuase I did read the bible but as far as I got I didnt see any good approaches I would axctually use.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
As far as mall approaches go, I always see many women there that I want to talk to but they all seem busy. Just the other day I saw this HB7-8 she had a lot of bags she was carrying and seemed to be in a rush and I would've approached her but meh.. I guess the best way that I found approaching women are if they're sitting by themselves relaxing on the bench/chair or something just have a sat by them and introduce yourself. I feel awkward approaching women who also don't give me eye contact first, so I wouldn't just approach some woman if she doesn't make eye contact with me because chances are she might think you're some weirdo.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
DID YOU READ MY REPLY TO YOUR OTHER POST?
Read Senor Fingers "Weapons of mass seduction" for the last fvcking time. Shyt i'm tryin ta help you. He has 2 sections there, freestyling cold approaches, and the power of detachment....
 
Top