Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mall experience today...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I said I wasn't going to write another thread until WUWD and Matrix unviel thier project, but I don't think this is advice, so it's legal...Anyway, on to the point of this...

A few of my friends and I were going to the mall becuase we needed to get some stuff and we decided we might as well look for girls while we were there...bad idea. We saw PLENTY of girls, there was just one small problem...they were either too young, way too old, or they were our age and were with thier parents (wtf?) or boyfriends (wtf?) We saw a few nice girls our age that had no boyfriend or parents around them, but they were in groups of 15-20, literally. One of my friends counted. Finally, we found two girls that were NICE (body was a 8.9) and one of my friends and I decided to go for it. We flipped a coin for who goes to talk to them (we both wanted to, but it would have looked way too bad) and he won the toss so I was the wingman. Well, he starts talking to them and I can hear thier conversation...

"Hello, I'm Malcolm."
"Hi, I'm Kim and this is Jill."
"Nice to meet you. What school do you two go to?"
"Maner Woods."
"Where's that?"
"Howard County."
"Did they build a new high school or something?"
"No, it's our middle school."
"Oh...well, I gotta run. See you later..."

Needless to say, that pretty much killed our day, so we just left becuase he had to go to work soon and I was going over to one of my other friends house shortly after. I think I'll start looking around school...

Last edited:

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm.. i dont get it??? :confused:

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I know what you mean. There are a lot of "available" girls that aren't so available. It happens. You're lucky that you got buds that will go look for girls with you. For me it's a little different. My buds are mostly bout just causing a ruckus and sh*t and fights and me along with them. It's hard to pickup girls when you're parading the streets with a wrench in your hand and your boyz are swinging their knives around.

I think I need to hook up with people willing to go look for girls with me. Problem: there's no way to find 'em. What can you possibly say? "Aiyo man, whachu sayin'; you guys into girls??" Ill either get embarassed or knocked out. Heh. Well just be happy you gots the opportunity.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when you're scoping out a chick and then find out she's like in 8th grade... it's like "OK... thanks bye."

I was helping bounce with my friend at his sister's party. God, if only I were a freshman again. Then I could actually mack on the 8th/9th graders and not want to kill myself afterwards.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
I hate it when you're scoping out a chick and then find out she's like in 8th grade... it's like "OK... thanks bye."

I was helping bounce with my friend at his sister's party. God, if only I were a freshman again. Then I could actually mack on the 8th/9th graders and not want to kill myself afterwards.
Lol, that's pretty much what we did. "We are in middle school." "Yeah, I have go...somewhere." For once, I'm actually envious of freshmen...then again, they have about 7 years of schooling left, while I only have 4...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up, please. If I hear one more person refer to a girl over a 9.4 I'm going to puke all over my keyboard. I have met ONE woman in my life above a 9.4, and she is the prettiest woman I've ever seen, and jsut about the prettiest woman ever to grow up in buffalo.

When you rate women easily [as 95% of you UNDOUTEDLY are] you dont realize how much of a gap you are putting between you and them, in your mind. That gap is a VERY bad thing.

Be more realistic, please.

For the record, there is one 9.9 I have ever seen, and that was Brook Burke when she was in her modeling prime. This random broad and Brook Burke should never even be uttered in the same breath, let alone givin the same rating!

END RANT

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woops. That should say "8.9"

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true... but ratings are also different for different people ( i know people do rate too high) .. but a 8 to someone could be a 6 to someone else... for instance u think brook burk is so hot? eww.. honestly i wouldnt feel an attraction for her, shows how ratings are different for diff ppl.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that Brooke Burke isn't the hottest woman ever to live (far from on my scale), but if you dont think she is attractive then you might want to look into... umm... homosexuality.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every chick is an 8.0 except my wife.

I do not have a wife, but when I find a girl who is -- I'll add 1.0 from her personality.

Until then, 8 or below.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy...lmfao! Well I didn't miss much obviously..but maybe the girls meant Mayfield Woods? Cuz I've never heard of Manor Woods...you are so right though, you just can't tell with the girls these days man its sad...Try Arundel Mills next time though, although it isn't any better

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Every chick is an 8.0 except my wife.

I do not have a wife, but when I find a girl who is -- I'll add 1.0 from her personality.

Until then, 8 or below.
This is what I have said all along... I like this guy