Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mall approaches

BrocKing11

Don Juan
Reaction score
When approaching and trying to PU girls at the mall, should introduce yourself and then get her number, or should you introduce yourself and then to proceed to have a conversation. if so how long should it be. Because normally people are on the go at the mall, so im not sure if you should get in and get out, or try to talk to them for a little.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't just walk up and introduce yourself, that usually doesn't work too well. Start the convo with a comment on your surroundings - think something humorous, you want to get her laughing. Continue the convo from there. Try to keep it going at least a minute or two - any shorter and it's hard to build interest, any longer and you'll probably run out of things to say.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whats up

actually ive done so much of this because i live right by the mall and i wanted tp practice my approaches.

when approaching i suggest that you dont have GET THE NUMBER GET THE NUMBER GET THE NUMBER beating in your head, try and just really MEET new people. Once people know your trying to get something from them they get all defensive... some of the time., but not all the time ok some chicks will just give you the number if the REALLLLY LIKE YOU but you dont know that so its best to just really neet the person instead of trying to get something.

Example

1.CHICK WAITING FOR SOMETHING
hi...Im phay
ummm HI
i have to go but i really want to talk to you , what your number
NO BOY FRIEND

2. CHICK WORKING, NO CUSTOMERS

HI
HI!
whats your name
BLAH
oh cool, look ill just get right to the point can i have your number
NO BOYFRIEND

hahah thats just 2 examples i mist of went up to 7 chicks one day and its weird they all had boyfriends, but i thought that i should just get to the point and ask but they dont like that , i guues they feel used, i mean i would........

so then i got success

Example
CHICK WALKING ALONE

i tap her on her shoulder and she looks the other way then finds out i tapped her as im looking aloof ( jus playing around )

she says OH HII

then i say me and my friend think your hot but he was to much of a punk to come up to you

we laugh

and what make it work was that it really seemed that i wanted to talk to her rather than just get something from her, i was just having fun. i dident close because i was so overwelmed i knew i would have got the number she was like looking at me waiting for me to ask, now i know next time ill ask

blienk is right on with the spark it on surrounding because it really makes it seem like your just having friendly conversation

the thing that gets me though is that usually i see a FIIINNEE AS CHICK ok and shes just walking in the mall and its like i cant seem to find something in the surrounding to start convo on, and thats when i just want to get to the point and ask for the number to avoid fluff talk but then i get a boyfriend... hmmm

then theirs thoes fine chicks that are in front of you and its like i dont want to run up to her but its like how else am i going to get to talk to her....

i dunno im still pondering

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle

hahah thats just 2 examples i mist of went up to 7 chicks one day and its weird they all had boyfriends, but i thought that i should just get to the point and ask but they dont like that , i guues they feel used, i mean i would........
I'm sure they didn't all have boyfriends. But look at it from the girl's perspective - why should they give out their number to a complete stranger?

The problem isn't asking for the number - if a girl is interested, she will not hesitate to give it to you. But you can't create interest by just introducing yourself. Think of approaching as being a salesman. If a salesman goes up to a potential customer and says "Well, lets just get to the point, will you buy my product?" then he's not going to get very many sales. He needs to convince people they are better off by having his product, so he shows them why it's so great.

You need to do the same thing. If you can convince a girl she is better off by giving her your number, then she will gladly give it to you. You just need to show her you are funny, interesting, confident, etc.

Your last approach was good, you only screwed up by not asking. Going back to the sales analogy, it's like a salesman telling you why his product is so great and then walking away before you get a chance to buy it. You were disappointed you didn't get the number, and the girl was probably disappointed that you didn't ask...So just go for it next time.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it would help to be observant...i notice a lot of the times when i walk by girls...they'll tend to follow me with their eyes..some even turn their heads to follow..if you catch that..just smile and wink...you'll prolly see em again shortly...and if you do...and theyre checkin you out again...just call them over and start chattin em up like ur old pals...i do that to anybody my friends introduce me to and they respond well to it..as for the number...it would have a watch...after talkin to em for about 5 minutes or so check ur watch (if u dont have on ask what time it is)...and if its near a 15 (5:00, 5:15, 5:30, 5:45) then be like "You're kidding right?" usually youll get a "No.....why?" just reply with "I'm supposed to meet somebody at (the nearest qtr hour)." if u just passed one..say its 5:50...be like "Oh crap..i was supposed to meet somebody at 5:45..man i gotta go..." then take a couple steps away...stop..turn..and be like...hey...this was a blast...here write ur number down n ill call you sometime...BE SURE TO HAVE A PEN OR SOMETHING HANDY...but..if they arent checkin you out..you can still do it

bubbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
all are great ideas to aproch girls, i think i should try them, thanx guys

BrocKing11

Don Juan
Reaction score
out of curiosity, what do you guys use to write their number down on. a little strip of paper or like a notepad?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrocKing11
out of curiosity, what do you guys use to write their number down on. a little strip of paper or like a notepad?
I have a cell phone so I just add it in there.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just find one or two or a thousand or so at the food court and sit down and chat with 'em. I've yet to do hallway approaches.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just use the old "hey, thats a really nice !item!, i was thinking of getting my sister something like that for her birthday", conversation opens..........

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Imma get some more field experience in the area but here's wut i've gathered:

1.) Opinion opener's are the best because they don't show your intentions and keeps the girl guessing and on her toes
2.) Smile!
3.) When you stop caring about if she likes you and just have fun you will become A LOT BETTER
4.) In groups open the ugliest chick and then work to the target
5.) Here is possibly the best thread i've seen about it. It can work for anyone, but it is geared towards younger Dj's in the mall areas so hurr ya go: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=15014&highlight=cheiftan

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrocKing11

usually ill have a pen in my pocket or something..and when i ask for her number...if she doesnt have nething...she'll ask if i do..and to make it look like i didnt plan on gettin a number..ill sort of pat my pockets.."searching" to see if i have a pen..and then ill be like "oh hey..heres one"...and then get her to write her number on my hand or arm or something..a little bit of kino..and a number...keep a piece of paper in ur pocket if u want more than one...so u can go to the bathroom..copy the number on the paper..and then wash ur arm off for another..and then keep puttin the numbers on the paper after you leave...so that way you can get every girl to put her number on your hand or w/e...

WARNING: If you don't wash the number off and she sees it she WILL know that your just trying to pick her up and that you've obviously been trying to pick other girls up too...because the proof is right there on your arm/hand

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
At malls, a very easy way to meet girls (this may seem stupid, but it works) is to wear clothes that funny and/or . This may be such as tight girly sweaters, different images, hats with weird stuff on them, ect. I found it easy to meet girls at malls this way, because they just say "dude thats a cool hat" or something like that, and you can go from there. One important fact to consider, is that its good to have at least 3 buddies with you when you do so, because if you wear something stupid and you're by yourself, you will look very stupid and the humor value will be very low.

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinion Opener

[C&F/Roleplaying/Ballbusting/Kino]

Whip Out Cell Phone, Give to target
(She'll put in number)

Exit-> Double Cheek Kiss or Hug.