"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mall Approaches

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I was leaving the mall the other day and noticed these 2 chicks run passed me.

I get to my car and notice they are parked right in front of me.

As im getting into my ride she makes a comment, heres how the convo went.

her "Wow nice bimmer"

me "Thanks, you like it?"

her "Yeah i do, is it your mommys?"

me "No, what would make you think that?"

her No answer

me "Do i look that young?" *wit a ****y smile*

her "no you dont, so what do you do?"

Me "Ahh you know, a little of this a little of that"

They start laughing "Whats that supposed to mean?! Why dont you tell me what a little of this and a little of that means?"

Me "Well gimme your number and maybe we can get together and i can explain it in further detail"

Her "Hmmmm no"

me "no?, ok then have a good evening ladies"

*gets in bimmer and creeps out*

The thing about it was these chicks werent higher then 6's, not even datable.

Damn haha.

edit - If you start a thread you could at least share your own experience ;P
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Julian
edit - If you start a thread you could at least share your own experience ;P

yea i wish i had one :(....The only experience i ever had was just like walking around mall...lol looking
 

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
Ok this one time me and my friends were at the mall seeing a movie. We had this little bet thing on where we were gonna get numbers, none of us had. As we were leaving we all wanted to not lose the bet so we see these three girls standing there. We go up and we just talk to them. Then i go for the number of this one chick and she gives it to me, but it is so obviously a fake number. So i'm like come on give me your real number. The girls were just stupid, laughing and stuff. Also they were trying to switch names and then when we were trying to get them straight they just laughed at us. They were dumb, not dateable at all. We just all wanted to win the little bet we had on. I probably left out a lot of the details and stuff, but it was really funny and a long time ago. So i guess that's it
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
ok if you have a chance with a girl or they think your attractive or "hot" then really they like you and are just as scared as you to talk.. I know this cuz my GFs friends r always like "omg look at that guy" and they like 1 my friends that works at one of the store and they r too scared to say anything. so relaly just go get it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
^Well then post at least 1 u dirty mongrel.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Interesting topic...heres mine:

One day at the mall, me and my bud were chillen at the food tables, scopin out the honeys. My buddy, Mike, a natural DJ, spots a group of 3 broads, a HB8, a HB7, and a UG5.

So, Mike being the most ballsy and DJ'ish at the time (back when I was a bit more AFC) waits for them to look over at us, and winks.

The HB8 leads the other 2 girls to our table and asks Mike, "did you just wink at us?"
Mike replies, yea, we wanted to talk to you. He introduces himself and me, and they introduce themselves.
Mike, thinkin he is all that, starts chattin up with the HB8, while I start chattin to the HB7 - the UG5 stands off to the side, knowing she is nasty.

So then after a bit of chattin wit the girls, Mike says infront of the girls to me sarcastically: "So Jimbo, why dont you ask this girl for her number" (he likes to be a cokblocker).

So I capitilize on his CB attempt, and was like "yea, let me get your number and call you sometime" to HB7.
So, HB7 writes her number on my arm with a pen.

Mike then asks for HB8's number, and he gets the digits on his arm.
Me, paying no attention at all to HB8, - was too caught up with HB7 - notices that HB8 wont take her eyes off me.
She then compliments me out of nowhere saying how sexy what I was wearing was.

Later, we were walkin them to the theater (in the mall), where we were about to depart them, and I was lookin over at somethin across the room. When I turn back around, I see HB8 staring at me seductively. So, Im like, "what?" - kinda sarcastically with a smirk on my face.
She replies "dont you want it?"
Im like "Want what?"
"My number"

So im like score, and got the digits.
Mike was jelous the whole night, saying she just felt sorry for me :rolleyes:
As stated before, I was afc at the time (6 months ago), so didnt end up callin her :(
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Jimbo2k
whats a bimmer?
Do you mean Beamer? :p
Accent ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Urban dictionary or not, the CORRECT spelling is Bimmer. It's pronounced somewhere in between the two.. "Bihmer", NOT "beamer"
 

Blaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
It's pronounced Beamer (As in bEEmer), not Bimmer. Get it right. You guys should have respect for this car.

And where the hell do you get the money for a Beamer? Well depends what kind. It's not a 318i or 325i is it?

If it's a 5 series I'll bow down to you.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
it is pronounced bEEmer, however it is spelled Bimmer, thats the only point i was trying to get across.

Anyway its a m5. Love me.


jk its a 325i, still pretty dope.


5 series is ok but i prefer the swiftness of the 3 compared to the 5.

If anything id jump to a 7 series or 850i.

and the ultimate.. M5!
 
Top