"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mall approach techniques?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
How would u do your approaches at the mall or clothing stores?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
4
Gunwitch methods 1 and 2 are pretty much specific in design for that as thats what I prefer.

You can search for them in the don jaun bible and in this tips section.


Get laid not liked!
http://www.dynamicsexlife.com
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by david90
How would u do your approaches at the mall or clothing stores?
I hear it makes chicks really wet to post questions in Discussion.
 
Top