Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male Sterilization and YOU!

Should I get a vasectomy?

• Total voters

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had quite a few bad relationships at this point in my life, and I don't feel that I really want to have a family any longer. Why? I'll tell you...

I'm 24 years old. I was devorced from my wife before I was 21. I got married at the ripe old age of 19. I made a very stupid decision to marry this c*** after learning that she was pregnant.

Three months later, she ran off with her ex-husband and got an abortion. She came back to me a year and a half later, beat up and out of money. Never heard from her once in all that time before she came back to me. I was seeing other women, but I never filed on her. I thought I loved her. I thought she loved me still... I was young and I was dumb, and I know I still am. Thats why I don't wanna' f*** up anymore.

In the end, she skipped town after cleaning out my bank account and ran off with some soldier boy to Hawaii. Atleast I didn't have much. Still don't, but don't feel sorry for me. I'm fine.

Time went slowly by and the suicidal thoughts subsided -- I met someone new. Things started out pretty good at first, but I soon caught her in bed (my bed) with another man. Another 'soldier boy'. How do you like them apples?

This happend a few more times... only no more soldiers were involved (thank you, Jesus-- I'll remember to say my prayers more often).

Time went on again and I lost all faith in humanity. Women especially. I met someone newer. She's honest this time. Faithful. True. The only problem is that I'm not anymore. I really doubt that I could ever care about someone enough to marry them the way I am now.

She wants all that sh!t like most girls do. Kids, a house, a dog named spot. I'm not even sure I want the ability to provide it. She says she won't stay with me if I don't marry her and give her these things... Maybe I should.

And maybe it's time I got a vasectomy and gave up on the 'American' dream.

Should I? --

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be more careful, mate.
And choose your women more wisely.

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you went through sucks man, but don't let what happened in the past distort your future.

Your current girl sounds like a control freak, tell her what YOU want out of the relationship and if she's not willing to provide that for you, walk away, with your balls intact...

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
I've had quite a few bad relationships at this point in my life, and I don't feel that I really want to have a family any longer.

There is a reason why you had bad relationships.. Just like there is a reason why you could loose a fight.. It means you don't know how to fight for the latter, or in your instance you don't know how to have a healthy relationship..

Further more, you are blaming your self for your inability to have a healthy relationship. You taking things personally..

If you loose a fight, will you tell to yourself I suck at fighting and will never be good at it?

The concept is the same. But instead of learning a martial art, here you can learn how to have good relationships, commonly known seduction science, pick up arts, how to be a Don Juan..

Learning this will bring you to a place where you are happy with yourself..

I doubt that cutting your d!ck off will make you happy. In fact in won't.. Nor it will make anyone feel sorry for you.. Thus you're not educated and need to be pointed into the right direction...

Learn to pick up women... www.bristollair.com .... It's step by step.. The study leads you toward your happiness. :flowers:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she won't stay with me if I don't marry her and give her these things...
At the risk of sounding callus, it sounds like you're being used again. If she really loves you, this crap wouldn't matter. Looks like she's trying to lock in your commitment, so she can make babies with a soldier boy, and still have you raise them.

--

My only word of advice is... if you're thinking of getting married, live with the girl for a few years beforehand, to make sure she's the one for you. And I'm not talking about dating her for a year or two, i'm saying LIVE with her.

--

good luck

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
thatguyjamalx said:
Your current girl sounds like a control freak, tell her what YOU want out of the relationship and if she's not willing to provide that for you, walk away, with your balls intact...
Amen to this! You give a girl an inch, she will take a mile. A lot of girls talk about how they like to "get their man right" in the begining of a relationship.

Besides, if she wants you to provide for her, she minds you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
...And maybe it's time I got a vasectomy and gave up on the 'American' dream.

Should I? --
Depends. What's your dream?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 24 and you have no kids. I'd suggest to have at least one before you get yourself cut. I also agree - choose your women more wisely. And make sure you find a woman who would make an excellent mother for any child you wish to create.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Condom and birth control pills are safe enough. If your still worried you can take pills for men and use spermicide. Vasectomy scares me... it's like foreskin removal.. it's genital mutilation and there's always a chance they might screw up or end up not being able to reverse it if you don't like it.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
I've had quite a few bad relationships at this point in my life, and I don't feel that I really want to have a family any longer. Why? I'll tell you...

I'm 24 years old. I was devorced from my wife before I was 21. I got married at the ripe old age of 19. I made a very stupid decision to marry this c*** after learning that she was pregnant.

Three months later, she ran off with her ex-husband and got an abortion. She came back to me a year and a half later, beat up and out of money. Never heard from her once in all that time before she came back to me. I was seeing other women, but I never filed on her. I thought I loved her. I thought she loved me still... I was young and I was dumb, and I know I still am. Thats why I don't wanna' f*** up anymore.

In the end, she skipped town after cleaning out my bank account and ran off with some soldier boy to Hawaii. Atleast I didn't have much. Still don't, but don't feel sorry for me. I'm fine.

Time went slowly by and the suicidal thoughts subsided -- I met someone new. Things started out pretty good at first, but I soon caught her in bed (my bed) with another man. Another 'soldier boy'. How do you like them apples?

This happend a few more times... only no more soldiers were involved (thank you, Jesus-- I'll remember to say my prayers more often).

Time went on again and I lost all faith in humanity. Women especially. I met someone newer. She's honest this time. Faithful. True. The only problem is that I'm not anymore. I really doubt that I could ever care about someone enough to marry them the way I am now.

She wants all that sh!t like most girls do. Kids, a house, a dog named spot. I'm not even sure I want the ability to provide it. She says she won't stay with me if I don't marry her and give her these things... Maybe I should.

And maybe it's time I got a vasectomy and gave up on the 'American' dream.

Should I? --
So you want to cut your balls off because a few b!tches did you dirty? Dude cool out for real. Learn some of this advice from this site and you'll get better.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thank you all for your replies, however not one of you have stated anything I don't already know. Saying is one thing... living it, now thats something else.

I'm not sure what knowing how to fight has to do with it, but I am a black belt. Not that it matters much...:rolleyes:

As for the information on this site, I know most of the DJ Bible. Especially the stuff written by 'Pook'. I'm just not big on 'keyboard jocky' BS, you know?-- I don't have a problem meeting women. I don't have a problem seducing them, either. My problem is of a vastly different nature...

I don't care anymore. I can see that this was useless.

The only useful info I got was "Leave North America". :p

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Why you trolling buddy? What's wrong?

In any case, I hope you learn and evolve. It's the only way to not get extinct.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Why you trolling buddy? What's wrong?.

Nothing, my friend. No problem... I'm glad we cleared that up. ;)

Mr. Wolf said:
I hope you learn and evolve. It's the only way [to keep from going] extinct.

I hope the same for you as well.:rockon:

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Damn boy, you have a big ego, and no brains.. I'm not the douche here being controlled by a woman and wanting to cut my balls off. Good luck, get better.