Male Models Looks Still Get Rejected

David Zappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been offered make modelling roles at prestigious agencies in the past. However, given my geeky upbringing, law school and all, women constantly rejected me. I'm six foot two and slim.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I dress well and have very nice hair. But women just don't seem interested in me.

I really need your help guys.

Regards

David:D

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know you but plenty of guys I see on magazines as male models are simply skinny guys with no special built, only great thing they have is a head full of hair.

I think height and muscles are what really make the difference as much as masculine facial traits.

Also dont mistake superficial look with look, robert deniro is average to ugly but he has the dominant man look.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stop talking them out of liking you lol. Your mouth is your worst enemy. Also you might appear too eager. You gotta learn to play it cool. Anyway it's a long road to figuring it out. Not really easy to give you all the answers in one post. Stick around, read up, date and talk to women and start analyzing/learning from your mistakes.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a funny experience recently where this girl (friend of a friend) went on a long rant about how a friend of mine (pretty boy looks) was "too pretty" and maybe even gay. When we got to the party, she proceeded to pounce on me.

Beard and build.

Ever since I've put on 15 pounds and grown facial hair, IOIs have gone through the roof.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that you think you deserve girls because of your looks proves that you dont deserve girls.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to women, the majority of attraction comes from the value you offer rather your looks. Why do you think guys who are average looking end up with 8's?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bossman90 said:
the majority of attraction comes from the value you offer
i would change that slightly from "offer" to the value you "portray". only because most this value sh!t is perception not reality.
If you can convince yourself that you're the sh!t and girls would be lucky to have you that is portraying value even though
you may not have a lot of money, friends, or whatever the hell else..

but yes your point is valid. you can easily have fantastic looks but still repel women mostly because of whats going on in your head.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy, but maybe the women you've pursued simply didn't like you...

I could tell you to bulk up or slim down. To shave or to grow a beard. But if whatever game you're kicking to girls isn't working, then that's the problem you have to solve. Looks are great to have...if you can back it up with some type of game.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having looks and/or money is no magic ticket to getting girls. To use a sports analogy, you can be the most athletic and hand-eye coordinated person in the world, but you'd still make a piss poor quarterback if you don't understand the rules of football. Your good looks are definitely a plus, but you still need to learn Game.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might want to pack on some muscle. How much do you weight?

Also, looks are just one piece of the puzzle. They certain help, and matter, but other parts of you (social skills, financial situation, game, status, etc) shouldn't be neglected.

Looks alone won't get you very far, though having looks on top of everything else will.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy! I've been told I am a very good looking guy in the past...but what is very interesting to me is that I tend to be a moody guy, and I used to have very bad inner game.

I've noticed that when I am feeling my best, easy going, talkative and just nicer in general (smiling vs. frowning, not in my head so much) that women almost blatantly tell me they want me, and MANY of them hint at getting together with me.

BUT when I'm feeling like sh*t, thinking too much, too much in my head, stand offish or just feeling down in general I may as well be invisible, except for to maybe 10% of the female population that is ALL about looks. If you are good looking, AND you have an amazing vibe about you and are very comfortable in your skin you are pretty much unstoppable and too much game can actually hurt you. If I was you I would work on general friendliness and feeling good and connecting with women vs. trying to learn too much game, for very good looking guys, over-gaming is a real issue. In a womans mind you already have A LOT of value as a man just for your looks, your a lawyer so that is also a huge value boost in her eyes, why the hell would you need to try so hard and play head games (they know the score)? Is there something WRONG with you?????

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should get a film of you approaching or in the field so we can properly evaluate.

game is a nuance thing. you could have like some weird tick where you lick your hand before you introduce yourself and we would never know.

you have the broad stuff on point it seems. money, looks, intelligence, but you are probably doing something wrong that we can't evaluate without further information.

so, broad spectrum answer. get your inner game tight

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FML. Just made a wordy-long reply to this - only to get an error. Might make one again later.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 6'4 about 250 lbs muscular build. was always told im an 8 out of 10 on looks scale. im fairly intelligent and a bit on the geeky side. but apparently im boring and too nice. whatever women want i dont have. i give up.

Reaction score
David Zappa said:
Hi all,

I have been offered make modelling roles at prestigious agencies in the past. However, given my geeky upbringing, law school and all, women constantly rejected me. I'm six foot two and slim.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I dress well and have very nice hair. But women just don't seem interested in me.

I really need your help guys.

Regards

David:D
yup youre right

not every girl is SEXUALLY AVAILABLE, its nothing on you

screen them, instead of trying to win them over
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/04/21/screening-game/