Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male entitlement

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really fed up of female/male posters on the 'net moralising about men not seeing the beauty in more 'average' women.

Okay, perhaps its not always good to be duped by what's on the surface, because I know full well that many so-called 'attractive' women are rotten, but seeing how misandry is rife, how about more women see the beauty in the 'average' man, who every day goes around thinking he can never be loved or seen as attractive, because others make him feel like that?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose you have a point, but 'beauty', 'average', 'attractive' and even 'rotten' are all entirely subjective from one person to another.

Even though the 'net might be spouting off all these words, they are probably all talking about different people.
Some people rave about Gwyneth Paltrow, but personally I find her kind of average.

I'm just saying there's no point getting angry about it, because everyone is attractive OR average according to someone else.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
even 'rotten'
In case you didn't get that, I meant rotten as people.

I guess only people who were considered 'unattractive' and then got 'super attractive', sees that actually being attractive has its paradoxes.

I get angry a lot. Life, honestly, is not 'awesome' for me. Sometimes this obsessions with looks over complicates our already complicated lives, and I cannot process the double standard behaviour between the genders.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is like whats going on at the moment with the whole fat chick thing... they are supposedly not fat they are "curvy" and "beautiful"... now TBH I don't like a stick thin girl being a lifter if she wants my lifters body then she better be at the gym too getting a good physique. but back to my point.... these plus size women these days is horrible they aren't beautiful they are fat & unhealthy... now flip the script and look at a "curvy" haha bloke is he considered misunderstood and somehow attractive? HELL NO he is considered a fat slob that should be in the gym 24/7 trying to get skinny and muscular.

People need to stop rationalizing their problems and making everyone else feel bad for them or try to accept them for who they are and start doing something about their problem. Yes I understand if you were born with a fvcked up face then you are at a fair bit of a disadvantage but for everyone else who is just lazy or just plain average should get off their a$$ and do something about it because the general public is not going to change it's opinion on beauty just because you said they should they are far too influenced by the media and advertisements to worry about the "ugly" peoples opinions on the subject.

All in all it comes down to "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but for me beauty is in that A$$ haha

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stort_Brød said:
People need to stop rationalizing their problems and making everyone else feel bad for them or try to accept them for who they are and start doing something about their problem. Yes I understand if you were born with a fvcked up face then you are at a fair bit of a disadvantage but for everyone else who is just lazy or just plain average should get off their a$$ and do something about it because the general public is not going to change it's opinion on beauty just because you said they should they are far too influenced by the media and advertisements to worry about the "ugly" peoples opinions on the subject.
When you see an 'unusually' attractive person it feels weird amongst everyday people, given how massaged films and TV are, coupled with the fact how extolled it is there's a risk it desensitizes us. Like I mentioned previously, when I was a teen-early 20s person I heard illogical ludicrous things from the girls when making judgments on guy's looks, derived from expectations possibly because of what they watched or heard maybe the other night on the TV. This probably explains why I don't have many female friends, let alone 'admirers'.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel entitled to having a beautiful woman cuz that's all I see her as, a pvssy and possible company when I'm bored.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The company will matter much more than the pvssy later. Select mates you'd want to have around as friends.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just more pro-female propaganda. If women worked out and had tight bodies they would be more attractive.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think everybody feels they are entitled to successful dating. others definition of such may be different from others. theres plenty of dudes out there that like big women, i dont get it but they do.